Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Haria: Ji.... ji Malik! Mai samajh gaya! (quickly turning towards me) Mujhe maaf kar dena Bhabi-ji... mere kehna matlab kabhi bhi ye nehi tha ke aapko aise adhi blouse kholke ghoomna hai ghar mei... mujhe laga ke ye ek... err... ek tarika ho sakta hai...

Chacha-ji: ....to beat the heat! Yehi bolna chah-ta hai na?

Haria: Ji Malik... mera aur koi matlab nehi tha!

Chacha-ji: Okay Beti... usse maaf kar dena... aur Haria... filhal to teri Bhabi-ji ka blouse alter karne ke liye jo maap wagera lena hai... le le.... baad mei nayi dress ke design wagera ke ideas dena... (turning towards me) Okay Beti?

I was too foolish a woman to understand his tricks and readily agreed thinking that I could refrain myself from seeing those sexy and provocative photos with two males.

Haria: Jaise aap kahe Mailk...

He closed his scrapbook and kept it aside and took the tape in one hand and his pencil and notebook in the other.

Haria: Malik... generally measurements lene ke time do admi hone se subidha hoti hai... aap agar Bhabi-ji ka maap note karke mujhe thoda help karenge to...

Chacha-ji was more than happy to do that. He took the pencil and the notebook from the servant’s hand.

Haria: Bhabi-ji... darwaja bandh kar de?

Me: Kiyu?

Haira: Err... mera matlab.. maap lena hai to.... err... mera matlab... aap ko pallu zara niche karma padhega... to iss liye mai socha ke darwaza bandh kar loon taki aap comfortable rahengi...

Chacha-ji as usual poked his nose in between me and the tailor!

Chacha-ji: Abe hulcut! Ye kya ladies tailor shop hai ke parda dena padhega ya fir darwaza bandh karma padhega? Ghar mei to aisehi teri Bhabi-ji comfortable hai... aur phir Ram ko school se aane mei bhi der hai...to...

Haria: Thik, thik... Ram ke siwa to aur koi aane wala bhi nehi hai yaha!

I knew that in order to alter my blouse I had to give my measurements and I had done that previously in front of male ladies tailor... that was not a problem... it was their job and they did it quite professionally without embarrassing me. But this time the scene was slightly different as it was Haria, the servant, who was the tailor here and moreover another male in the form of Chacha-ji was also in attendance. Though he had seen me in my blouse many a times while I was breastfeeding Harpal, I was getting a shade apprehensive now.

Haria had now come to this side of the table (to where myself and Chacha-ji were standing). He indicated Chacha-ji to sit on the chair while he would take my measurement.

Haria (scratching his crotch very directly with one hand while holding the tape in the other): Bhabi-ji... zara yaha aake khade ho jaiye... yaha light bhi thik hai aur space bhi zyada hai...

He indicated me to stand at a place just in front of Chacha-ji’s chair. Though Chacha-ji was an elderly person, but to stand right on his face with my big-sized breasts left me in a tight condition as I walked to Haria’s selected spot. I could clearly note that both Chacha-ji and Haria were inspecting my sari-covered figure as my sari hugged quite tightly on my voluptuous contours and subtly revealed the tempting curves of my 30-year-old developed body through my blouse, petticoat, and undergarment.

Haria was now standing just a foot away from me and he was looking at my boobs directly. He was probably thinking how he could alter my blouse suitably so that I could get relief from sweating in these summer months. Chacha-ji was also sitting right in front of me (just a foot away) and since both males were pretty ‘close’ literally, I was naturally a bit uneasy.

Were they able to see my cleavage under my pallu? They were close enough to observe that! Although my blouse was not low neck, it did reveal a hint of my milky cleavage over it since my sari in all probability was not so thick to hide it! I looked down and blushed immediately as I noted that when I was exhaling... the tops of my fair and firm boobs would become more visible through my pallu! Haira all this time must have been stealing glances of my sexy cleavage show!

Haria: Bhabi-ji... maap lene se pehle mai ekbar dekh loon ke abhi jo blouse aap peheni huyi hain... uska fitting kaisa hai...

His voice was very normal and calm which assured me that he was just doing his job and I should also cooperate smartly removing my shyness.

Me: Ha... wo thik rahega! Dekh lo!

I shuffled and shrugged a bit to overcome my nervousness and my heavy-fleshed bosom jiggled and vibrated under my sari which naturally did not evade the eyes of this low class man. Haria quickly came nearer to me and started checking the sleeves first. He took my left arm and extended it in the pretext of checking my blouse sleeve.

This was the first time I was touched by this man, the servant of the house! He held my arm very lightly in an uplifted manner and his eyes obviously did not elude the smoothness of my ‘malai’ arms! I could feel his rough fingers on my naked arm-skin and I could not deny the fact that momentarily I shivered in subtle stimulation getting his touches!

Haria was in no hurry and he was slowly rubbing his fingers on my left arm while touching the fabric of my blouse. I noted from the corner of my eyes that Chacha-ji was noting his servant’s acts with his one hand holding the pencil and paper while his other hand pushing into his crotch!

Haria continued to rub his finger on my smooth skin and over the fabric of my blouse in the pretext of checking the fitting. I was visibly a bit uneasy and had started to inhale and exhale heavily thereby making my big-sized boobs look even more sexier for my tailor to feast his eyes upon! I could sense that Haria was clearly enjoying the touch of my malai arm as his crotch looked more tighter in his short half-pant!

Haria: Bhabi-ji... sleeve to asani se aur thoda tight kiya ja sakta hai... thodi loose hai... par backside bhi dekhna padhega...

Me: O.... okay. Dekh lo back lose hai ke thik hai...

Chacha-ji: Ha ha... thik se sab kuch dekh le Haria... taki alter karne ke baad koi shikayat na rahe!

Haria: Ji...ji Malik!

As he said he moved round my back and now one male was in front of me while the other was at my back!

Haria (babbling): Wow! Kya maal hai!

Me: Kya?

Haria: Kuch nehi Bhabi-ji... aap zara sidha khada rahiye!

Me: Okay.

I thrust my boobs forward and stood absolutely straight as advised by my tailor. Just then I noted my impression in the mirror in the far wall and I could clearly see Haria also.

Me: Haaa....

I almost exclaimed with my mouth wide open as I continued to look at Haria through the mirror. The low class man was clearly not inspecting my blouse back and was appreciating my round pumpkin ass as I stood in front of him with my legs spread a little! I made a slight coughing so that he was alert and was back to his job. He immediately started stretching the back of my blouse to see how loose or tight it was there. I could note through the mirror that Haria was quite impressed looking at my spotless, chikna peeth from such close proximity!

I could not stop giggling seeing the blunt keyed up face of my tailor! In the process he was also rubbing my bare back especially the area where my blouse ended. I even noted through the mirror that the low-class rascal even stroked his lund once inside his pants while doing his checking process!

Just then I sensed that Haria pulled the back of my blouse from my peeth towards himself as much as possible to check the gap thus created. I thought it must have been a process to check the fitting, but immediately I noted in the mirror that my tailor was peeping inside my blouse-back and was sneaking a glance at my bra strap and bra hook on my sweaty peeth!

Haria (again babbling): Kya gori aur chikni peeth hai sali ki! Kaash main isko choom sakta!

Me: Kuch bole tum Haria?

Haria: Nehi nehi Bhabi-ji... mai zara calculations kar raha tha... aap ko kuch nehi bola.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 05:58 AM