Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Haria: Okay Bhabi-ji... before I show you modern blouse cuts... I just want to show you some simple methods which you can apply to beat the heat!

Me: Wo kya?

Haria: Dekhiye ye kuch tasvire hai... ye aap asani se kar bhi sakti hai aur isse aap garmi se bach bhi sakti hai... and too wearing these conservative style blouses…

I looked down on the scrapbook while he turned a few pages and stopped on one.

Haria: Ye dekhiye... pallu ke niche shadi-shuda aurat log ghar mei kaise blouse pehenti hai...

He pointed his finger on the exposed cleavage of the woman in picture with a glitter in his eyes probably indicating me to remain like that when I was at home.

What a daring thought! To roam in the room with my three blouse buttons open!

Haria: Dekhiye Bhabi-ji... sirf niche ki do hooks lagi hai... iss garmi se bachne ka ek asaan tareeka!

Chacha-ji: Par mere bhai....ye dekh-ke to baki logo ke pasina chhoott jayega!

Haria: He he he he... Malik... aap bade rasik ho! Mai bola naa... garmi ke waje se pallu ke niche ek aurat aise reh sakti hai... upar se sari rehga naa!

Chacha-ji: O I see!

Both males were looking intently at this very sexy picture on the scrapbook.

Haria: If Bhabi-ji keeps her two blouse hooks open under her pallu... how would you know Malik? (turning the page of his scrapbook) .. Just see... here is the example!

Chacha-ji: Wah! Kya baat hai Haria! Ye idea to badhiya hai!
(turning towards me) Just look at this pic Beti... very intelligent woman... knows how to beat the heat! He he he...

Haria: Aur Bhabi-ji... I am not lying also... as you can see... this woman is standing in her kitchen! She is just like another housewife like you!

As I inspected the picture with a racing heartbeat, I could not deny to what Haria was saying. The nipple pokie of that woman looked so awfully sexy through her blouse.

Me: Par... err... mera matlab... I am unable to understand ke...aise...err... aise adhi blouse kholke koi kaise reh sakta hai!

Chacha-ji: Beti, tumne Haria ka baat dhyan se nehi suna... ye aurat dekho ghar mei hai... apni kichen mei... to safe environment hai na!

He paused a little, looked at my dense breasts, moving up and down, and then continued.

Chacha-ji: So when you are in a secured setting especially in your house where no outsider is looking at you... Beti... I think you can easily take these tips and remain sweat free...

Haria (seemed more enthusiastic): Ha ha... ye dekhiye na Bhabi-ji... aur bhi to hai...

Me: O My God! What a sexy way to wear a blouse!

I exclaimed to myself seeing the very bold photos! Both the women had only one hook buttoned in their blouses! I wondered what was the purpose of wearing the blouse at all! They could as well remain topless in their houses!

Chacha-ji: Are ye dekho... inn aurat ke to nipple bhi nikal ayi hai blouse ke cover se! Kitni laparwah hai!

Haria: Are Malik... nipple agar blouse se nikal bhi jaye to koi khatra nehi hai naa... sari ka cover to rahega na!

Chacha-ji: Abe tu kis kism ka tailor hai re?

Haria looked puzzled and so was me!

Haria: Err... kiyu Malik?

Chacha-ji: Abe tilguje ke chillke! Har shadei-shuda aurat agar garmi mei aise rehni lagi... to chutiye... tere paas kaun ayega blouse alter karwane ke liye!

Chacha-ji laughed out loud and I also simply could not refrain myself from smiling though I was feeling extremely tight to see such provocative and sexy pictures especially in front of the males. Haria was also smiling realizing he was caught on the wrong foot.

Haria: Err... Bhabi-ji... Aap kya alter nehi karwayengi humse? Are bapre! Mai kya kuch galti kar diya aapko yes ab tasvire dikhake!

Chacha-ji now laughed out more loudly seeing Haria’s reaction as if he would lose his tailoring job! I was also smiling. How could I smile? There had to be some limit to my shamelessness! The tailor was suggesting me to remain in the house with my blouse hooks open to avoid the summer heat and I was smiling! He tried to convince me by showing some bold pictures too and I was smiling!

Chacha-ji: Are nehi re! Teri Bhabi-ji itni bhi besharam nahi ke inn ladkiyo ki tarah ghar mei rahengi! Are ye to sarasar randigiri hai... khaas kar ye last 2 pictures... Hai naa Beti?

I definitely got some impetus for not wearing my blouse like that as was suggested by Haria to avoid heat and protested at once. I was completely ignorant of the foul language Chacha-ji was using which was indeed offensive to speak in front of any adult woman.

Me: Bilkul! Aise koi aurat reh sakti hai? Garmi ho ya jo bhi ho...

Chacha-ji: Sunn... Haria... sunn! Ye hai apni Beti... namra aur sushil ... are tere ladies tailor shop mei aisi aurat aati hongi... randi sali sab... aise to koi aurat sirf apni pati ke samne reh sakti hai... bedroom mei ya bistar pe.... yes or no Beti?

Me (turning more shameless by the minute): Ye... yes Chacha-ji!

Chacha-ji: Did you hear that? Its not that your Bhabi-ji cannot wear a blouse like that woman in the picture... with almost all hooks open... iss mei kaun si badi baat hai, ha? But your Bhabi-ji is not so cheap that she will move about in the house with her nipples out of her blouse like those pictures you are showing... is she a randi of what??? No, no way! Your Bhabi-ji is a well-mannered conservative housewife! She will never wear a blouse like that in public... right Beti?

I was completely bowled over by the way Chacha-ji was speaking and all I could utter was a “Ji”! Was she praising me or disgracing me? I was not able to comprehend!

Chacha-ji: Sunn... Haria sunn! Kitne acche bichar... dekh! But don’t think that your Bhabi-ji is timid and shabby and cannot wear bold things! Right Beti?

Me: Ji.

Chacha-ji: Your Bhabi-ji will wear blouse like that (indicating to the picture again) and if needed you will see... she will keep all her hooks open.... but where? Only in her bedroom or on bed... samjha chirkut?
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 05:57 AM