Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
I was obviously not amused at Haria or Chacha-ji’s evocative remarks. On the contrary I was feeling more awkward noting the utter flimsiness of the blouses the women were wearing in the picture. In both cases I noted that the brassiere was quite clearly visible especially the woman in the black blouse!

The worst part was that I could not avoid the feeling of being tickled and I had stated sensing tightness about my boobies and heat had started to emit from my rotund thighs which were familiar feelings when I got elated.

Haria: Bhab-ji... aap chup kiyu hai? Mai kya kuch galat pooch liya?

Chacha-ji: Are Haria... where from is the question of galti coming! As a tailor... to alter her blouse you have to know how many hooks are there in her blouse! (turning to me) Beti... sharmao mat apne tailor se! Or... or... is it that you are not 100% sure!!!!

Chacha-ji hit the bull’s eye. I looked confused and silent.

Chacha-ji: Are bhai... if that is the case... ek bar dekh lo naa Beti! Kaun si badi baat hai!

Haria: Ji Bhabi-ji... aap dekh ke hi bataiye naa! No problems at all!

I realized that I was cornered to the last option and I had to opt for it. I quickly pushed my right hand below my pallu and shamelessly felt my blouse hooks in order to count and narrate them! That must have been a sweetly tempting sight for the two males to note me do that! I noted from the corner of my eyes that both males had eye contacts between them and were chuckling.

Me: Pa... paach!

Haria: To aap ki blouse pink wali ki tarah hai… Okay Bhabi-ji. Ye jankari iss liye liya ke aap ko abhi mai ek dusri variety dikhaoonga!

Me: Okay... dikhao!

I tried to behave normally by answering him trying to cover my nervousness. But I had never expected what was in store for me in the next picture!

Haria: Ye pehle dekh lijiye Bhabi-ji... fir batata hoon.

Saying that he turned to another page.

Me: Eeeiii!

I could not stop exclaiming seeing the pic of the woman wearing the yellow blouse – the whole of her mammary including her areola and nipples could be seen clearly through her blouse in the picture! I sensed an instant stiffening of my nipples inside my dress and my lips got drier.

Chacha-ji: Wow! Ye style to mast hai re!

He was naturally looking at the yellow bloused woman very eagerly.

Chacha-ji: But Haria… ek baat bata... koi aurat agar aise bheegi hui blouse pehen ke rahegi... He he he... to sardi nehi lag jayegi?

Haria: Oho Malik… I showed this picture to Bhabi-ji to demonstrate the make and styling of the blouse… uss aurat ki choochiyan dekhne ke liye nehi dikhaya!

He paused. My condition was sliding from worse to worst! I could not shift my eyes for a second from the dark areolas of the woman wearing the yellow blouse.

Haria: Dhyan se dekhiye Mailik… uss ki blouse mei hooks nehi hai, button hai!

Chacha-ji naturally got irritated the way Haria replied to him.

Chacha-ji: Abe behenchod! Tu mujhe button dikha raha hai! Button! Chal mai to mard hoon… teri Bhabi-ji to aurat hai… unn se poochte hai…

Chacha-ji now turned towards me.

Chacha-ji: Beti… tum hi bolo… tumhe kya buttons dikh rahi hai?

Obviously I was not in a position to give any view as I was literally feeling like a cat on a hot tin roof!

Chacha-ji: Mujhe to sirf do hi button dikh rahe hai… aur wo hai uss aurat ke mamme ki buttons… kiyu Beti?

Though I had no answer but honestly I also felt the same way. How could a tailor keep such a picture for demonstrating buttons etc.?

Chacha-ji now quite openly rubbed and scratched his crotch over his lungi, more specifically he stroked his lund holding it with his left hand looking at this provocative picture. And frankly I could not blame him too as the picture was too hot and provocative!

Haria: Kya Malik… kuch to sharam kijiye! Iss umar mei bhi aap…

Chacha-ji: Sala motherchod! (he mockingly slapped Haria) Mere umar pe jata hai!

Haria often used slang and foul language which was natural for a low class man to use, but I noted that Chacha-ji was also using slang and offensive language in front of me quite openly, not caring that I was a married woman!

Haria: Bhabi-ji… aap bhi kya Chacha-ji ki tarah sochte hai? Kuch to boliye!

Me (almost whispering): Ha... err… umm… ha…

I was feeling so tight and edgy with dry lips and dry throat that I was babbling nonsense! I hardly could express my opinion.

Haria: Dekhiye Bhabi-ji… aap to bari bari Harpal ko doodh pilati ho… to aap ko blouse kholna padta hai... to aapko decide karna hai ke kiss mei aap comfortable ho? Hook ya button?

Chacha-ji: Yes Beti… I also think this is a pertinent question that you should decide whether you are comfortable in opening buttons or hooks as you need to breast-feed Harpal quite a few times in the day. If you ask me I will go for buttons… its much easier to open and close them I feel!

My face was red and I was breathing heavily now with my big firm mammaries going up and down inside my blouse and both males must have been noting that sexy movement. I thought it best to agree to Chacha-ji so that I had to talk less about this sensitive and embarrassing topic and explaining my viewpoint.

Me: Err…hmm… ji… mai aap se… err… sehmat hoon!

Chacha-ji: Great! That’s done then Haria… replace hooks with buttons while altering… and five buttons for my Beti!

Haria nodded and noted that in his notebook with a pencil.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 05:56 AM