Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Me: Burden?
Chacha-ji: Mujhe to ek hi burden dikh raha hai... jo uss ladki ke blouse ke andar hai... He he he...

Both males laughed out at this crude joke and as my eyes met with Chacha-ji’s I had to smile too.

Me: Chacha-ji...aap bhi na...!

Chacha-ji: Wah Haria wah! Iss ladki ko dekhke to dil bhar gaya!

Haria: Malik ladki nehi... hum blouse ki baat kar rahe hai... aap sirf uski blouse dekhiye please!

Chacha-ji (nodding his head): Ha ha ha ha...

I could not stop smiling at the low class man’s coarse tease. Just then Haria turned the page and showed another picture and I was quite taken aback seeing that picture.

The woman in picture resembled me very much! She appeared like a simple housewife! Very homely, just like me! I could even note the vermilion on her forehead and the choker she was wearing on her neck also resembled mine!

But... but how could she pose like that? She seemed to be a decent housewife! She did not appear to be a whore to get her picture taken like this and make it public. I noted the pink blouse she was wearing was tight enough to reflect her nipple impression and indeed her pallu was down in a very sexy way! Even her hair length and lip thickness resembled mine! I was really stunned by this pic.

How could this sort of a private picture came to this tailor?

Haria: Mujhe lagta hai Bhabi-ji ke... aap agar abhi apna pallu niche karenge to...

Me: What?

Haria: Err... am sorry... mera matlab Bhabi-ji... aap abhi jo blouse peheni huyi hai... uski cutting our fitting bilkul iske saath match karta hai...

Since Chacha-ji was standing beside me on my left side, he looked at the picture once on the table and turned towards me (read my mammaries) and tallied my blouse with the picture and nodded feverishly.

Chacha-ji: Yes yes Haira... ye tun-e bilkul sahi kaha!

I was turning red as I could note that both males were looking at the picture of that married woman’s blouse-covered full sized breast and was trying to compare that with mine!

Haria: To yaha se Bhabi-ji suru hoga apna alter karne ka silsila... ab mai jo tasvire aap ko dikhaunga usse aap samajh payengi kaise apki ye conservative blouse dheere dheere modern ho sakta hai... Thik hai?

I could not yet come out of the hangover of that picture. It resembled me so much!

Me: O... okkay.

Though I was a bit apprehensive at where things would now lead to but was at the same time keen to see the new designs Haria had in mind.

Haria: Bhabi-ji... pehle baat karte hai hooks ke bare mei? Matlab... blouse ke hooks ke bare mei... to currently ap jo blouse pehenti hai... uss mei kitne hooks hai? Chaar(4) ya paach(5)?

At the very first go I was a bit confused; frankly I did not remember how many hooks were there in my blouse and literally I started counting.... one.. two... three... four... and was honestly confused between 4 and 5.

Me: Cha... chaar shayad... err... umm... nehi nehi paach!

Haria: Bhabi-ji! Aap to bade rasik ho! He he he... Jo blouse aap roj pehenti aur khulti ho uss mei kitne hooks hai ye aapko pata nehi! Does someone else open it for you? He he he...

I could clearly relate what the low class man tried to indicate and my face was turning red in shyness and anxiousness. Honestly I could not recap how many hooks were there in my blouse – 4 or 5 – and I was getting nervous also standing to answer it in front of two males.

I also thought that if I verbalize a wrong figure to Haria that would be extremely embarrassing for me. Seeing me silent, Chacha-ji also joined the party!

Chacha-ji: Iss se behetar hota... Haria tu tere Vinay Bhaiya se hi pooch leta! Ha ha ha

My face was now fully red and I felt extremely tight inside with both Chacha-ji and Haria smiling at me. I clenched my lips with my teeth and breathed heavy to overcome the situation. I had also started to breathe heavy making my bra strain against my firm heavy boob flesh.

Me: Mera matlab Chacha-ji....

I involuntarily looked down as if to check how many hooks were there in my blouse, but naturally I could not check that due to my sari pallu.

Haria: Ye dekhiye Bhabi-ji... do alag alag aurat... dono sirf blouse mei hai...... ek mei delhiya 4 hooks hai... aur ek mei dekhiye 5 hooks hai...

As I looked down I instantly felt uneasy and tight and breathed heavier the way the pics were taken. Though I knew it was shown to me from a tailoring angle, but frankly it did not look like that these pics were taken to show any blouse design or number of hooks, or fitting, etc.! Both pictures purely revealed the beauty and sexiness of woman’s breasts!

Chacha-ji: Kaha kaha... dekhe!

Saying that Chacha-ji again stopped over the women’s photos and simply made me more embarrassed as the elderly man started counting the hooks using his fingers! It looked so indecent as if he was touching the breasts of those two women in picture! Chacha-ji deliberately moved his fingers on the entire boob flesh of the women over their blouse - one by one – while counting their blouse hooks! I felt so mortified that I had to take off my eyes from the pictures.

Haria: Aap ke wali kaun si hai Bhabi-ji?

Chacha-ji (moving his fingers time and again on the picture): Dono hi kafi attractive hai... He he he... I mean... the hooks... char hooks wali bhi... aur paach hooks wali bhi!
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 05:55 AM