Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Saying that he picked up and lifted two of my old petticoats, one yellow and one light blue in front of us. Again I was feeling tight as he displayed my inner garments.

Haria: Ye bhi kaam ayaga Bhabi-ji…

He now picked a couple of my old blouses.

Haria: Par iske to…

He paused as he inspected one blouse.

Chacha-ji: Kya hua?

Haria: Nehi… kapda to thik hai blouse ka… par… ye kaise ho sakta hai?

Chacha-ji: Are kya kaise ho sakta hai?

Haria ignored his master’s question and looked up at me.

Haria: Ye aap pehle peheti thi na Bhabi-ji?

Me: Obviously! Mere hi hai!

Haria (still quite amazed): Aap ye peheti thi?

Chacha-ji (was naturally a bit impatient): Abe sale baat kya hai wo bol na?

Haria: Are Malik… ye blouse mei to ek bhi hook nehi hai!

Chacha-ji: What?

Haria (forwarded the blouse to Chacha-ji): Dekhiye na!

Unlike Haria who was like an expert tailor holding the shoulder of the blouse and checking it, Chacha-ji held the blouse wrongly and grabbed the two cups of the blouse and tried to inspect it.

Naturally I was feeling extremely embarrassed; I was cursing myself that I should have noticed that while selecting it for Haria that there was no hooks in it! Was the low class man thinking that I used to wear that blouse like that without hooks and shamelessly flaunted my upper treasures! Was he getting a wrong impression about me and thinking me to be cheap? I had to defend myself.

Me: Err… actually… uske hooks toot gaye the… matlab… wo maine doosri blouse mei use kar li thi…

Both males looked at me for some seconds as if I was trying to tell a lie!

Chacha-ji: Kahi aisa to nehi Beti... ke apne Vinay Sahab to vash mei laane ke liye tum ye bina hook ke blouse pehenti thi uske samne?

My face was immediately red and I looked down and could only whsiper “Chacha-ji! Aap naa!”

Chacha-ji (restoring the situation for me): Are mai to mazak kar raha hoon!

Haria: Mai to Bhabi-ji thoda dubidha mei padh gaya tha ye sochke ke aap bina hooks ke ye blouse kaise pehnti hogi ghar mei! Mai itne din ladies tailor me kaam kiya... aisa blouse ka order kabhi nehi mil-e!

Chacha-ji (imitating Haria): Aise blouse ka order kabhi nehi mil-e! Ab pata chala Beti? Kyu ise mai awwal number ka idiot kehta hoon? Shirt without buttons, blouse without hooks aur petticoat without a string hota hai kabhi? Sala ladies tailor mei kaam karta tha!

I could not stop giggling the way Chacha-ji rebuked Haria. He himself was also smiling.

Chacha-ji: Chal, chal aage dekh… aur kya tere kaam ka hai?

Haria discarded two of Ram’s old shirts and half pants, but selected my nighty, probably he was looking for softer clothes as he would sew a ladies dress.

Haria: Bhabi-ji… aise nighty aur nehi hai?

Me: Nehi… purane to aur nehi hai…

Haria: Ek bhi nehi? Actually nighty mei kapda zyada milta hai Bhaba-ji… aur ye nighty ke kapde kafi patla aur naram bhi hai... ye jab mai aapki nayi dress mei use karoonga aap ko bhi bahut aram milega... iss liye bol raha tha!

I nodded negatively but just then my eyes met with Chacha-ji and he indicated me something through his eyes which I was not able to understand.

Chacha-ji: Are Beti… uss din tum bata rahi thi naa… Ram tumhari kaun si ek nighty galti se bartan wali ko de di thi… kali wali…remember kali wali…

I instantly realized what Chacha-ji wanted to say. I did mention to him that one day Ram had hugged me more intimately than other days and even pressed my boobs while I was wearing my black nighty and Chacha-ji explained to me that it was surely due to the extra transparency of that black nighty that Ram was charged up!

Me: Oh! Yes, yes … you are right Chacha-ji! I have one more spare… Haria.. just wait!

I quickly went to the wardrobe and opened it and bent down to search for that black nighty. As I did that naturally my pallu slipped off my shoulder and since I was at home I was naturally not using a safety pin also. I did not care to put back my pallu on my shoulder as I was not facing the two males and continued to search for my black nighty.

Haria: Mila kya Bhabi-ji? Mai madat karu?

I was simply shocked and froze as I heard Haria’s voice so close! He had come up to me from his previous siting position and was standing right behind me and when I looked up I instantly noted that his eyes were peeping inside my pallu-less blouse! I was providing him a free fabulous view of my creamy boob flesh and cleavage abundantly exposed! I immediately restored my pallu to cover my upper treasures though my conventional U-neck blouse by that time had already provided him with a gala show of my big firm breasts.

Me: Nehi nehi… mil gaya!

Haria: Okay Bhabi-ji…mujhe laga ke aap ko bina waja taqlif karni pad rahi hai…

Me: Nehi nehi... thik hai... ye lo!

I stood up and handed over my black nighty to him. He went back to his old position near Chacha-ji’s chair and opened my nighty and hung it in front of his eyes to check the content. I was already somewhat anxious about the low class man peeping inside my blouse moments ago and now both males were eagerly inspecting the extent of transparency of my black nighty!

Haria: Wah Bhabi-ji… ye to aur bhi behetar hai…bilkul aar-par dikhta hai…kapde bahut unda quality ka hai!

I did not say anything and just smiled foolishly; I was definitely feeling tentative as Haria clearly mentioned about my nighty’s transparency while checking the fabric underlining the fact that my nighty was see through. I could not meet eyes with either Haria or Chacha-ji. I could well realize that Haria in a way highlighted my boldness to wear that!

From the corner of my eyes I noted that both males were checking my figure as they inspected my nighty and probably wondered how hot and sexy I would look wearing it on my voluptuous figure! I blushed subtly within myself.

Chacha-ji: To Haria… isse tera kaam hoga ke nehi?

Haria: Bilkul hoga Malik… par mujhe nayi dress silwane mei jodne ke time kuch chote cut piece kapde bhi chahiye hoga… wo to nehi mil-e!

Chacha-ji: Wo kiss liye?

Haria: Jo Malik stitching ko mazboooti pradan karta hai… nehi to stitching toot jayaga naa… iss liye kuch ek cut piece kapde to chahiye…

Chacha-ji: Cut piece kapde bole to?
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 05:52 AM