Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: Ram ka ane ka waqt ho raha hai... iss liye...

Me: Are Chacha-ji mai bhi to thoda tanaw feel kar rahi thi... Ram ke ane ka waqt jo ho gaya hai...

Chacha-ji: Are Beti wo baat mere dhyan me bhi hai! Aur bata Beti… meri ye garmi wali reason kaise lagi? There will be absolutely no suspicion in Haria’s mind considering the summer heat that is there now... and simultaneously apna kaam bhi ho jayega!

Me: Aaap bahut acche soche hai Chacha-ji… Haria ko koi shaq nehi hoga…

I was so foolishly getting inside the trap unknowingly! Just then I could hear Ram’s footsteps and he rushed in with two packets of cooked noodles. Chacha-ji talked to him regarding his homework and some other points and what he should keep prepared for his next day’s tuition class and then went upstairs. I also got busy with household work as it was close to dinner time.

Next day things went smooth – my husband went out very early in the morning, Ram also went to school and I also fed my baby and completed all other works when I heard Chacha-ji calling me.

Me: Ji Chacha-ji?

Chacha-ji: Khana wana complete?

Me: Ji.

Chacha-ji: What about Harpal?

Me: He just got into sleep after feeding.

Chacha-ji: Great! Shall I call Haria then? No use wasting time I guess...

Me: Yes Chacha-ji... bula lijiye.

Today since I knew that Haria and Chacha-ji both would be in my room for a significant period of time I was wearing my undergarments under my sari so that I did not look indecent because staying before two males within the close proximity of a room without wearing a bra would surely mean allowing unnecessary ogling at my swaying bra-less mammaries; especially knowing that my mammaries were big and heavy.

Nonetheless, if Chacha-ji was only there it was still okay, but with that low class servant Haria present, I surely would not like to invite any thing which would lead me in an embarrassing and uncomfortable situation.

Since it was just after lunch Chacha-ji was wearing a banyan and a lungi while the servant was in a short shirt and half pant. Honestly the very appearance of Haira irritated me as he entered the room behind Chacha-ji - the half pant he was wearing was extremely short and was not good enough to wear in front of outside people, especially a woman! Not only was his half pant short which forced me to have a look at his naked hairy legs but also it was scanty and tight which clearly indicated his genital prominence! Naturally as a woman and especially a married woman my eyes were getting diverted towards it and I was naturally not 100% comfortable as I could subtly see and sense his bulging manhood!

Me: Baithiye Chacha-ji…

I forwarded a chair to him and he accepted it. Haria stood beside his chair with a plastic carry bag in his hand.

Chacha-ji: Beti, have you taken the trouble… I mean taking out the old clothes… that he was talking about yesterday?

Me: Ji Chacha-ji.

Chacha-ji: Kaha hai?

Me: Waha Chacha-ji… bistar ke bagal mei…

Chacha-ji: (pointing to Haria): Ja… dekh le ...

Haira walked towards the side of the cot and picked up the small bundle that I had kept and placed it in front of Chacha-ji who was sitting on the chair. Haria himself sat on the floor and this time seeing his crotch my mouth almost opened up in exclamation – in this sitting posture the impression of his thick dick inside his pant was quite clear to me!

Chacha-ji: Dekh le kaun si cheez tujhe kaam agega aur kaun si nehi?

Haria: Ji Malik!

He at the very first place rejected the old bedcover with which I tied the bundle.

Haria: Ye to bahut thick hai Bhabi-ji… ye quality ke kapda nehi chalta hai ladies dress mei.. koi patli si chaddar nehi hai?

Me: Nehi...

Chacha-ji: Chal… aage dekh…

Haria: Ha… ye do kaam ayega…
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 05:51 AM