Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Me: C-h-a-c-h-a – j-i! Mai kya bacchhi hoon ke aap..

Chacha-ji: O! O! O! To tum bachhi nehi rahi... badi kaha huyi ho? Hmmm... Par umar ke hisab se mai to tumhare pita saman hoon.... hai na? To tum to mere liye bachhi hi ho! Kyu?

Me (smiling): Ji...

Chacha-ji: Par ha... ek andaz se to tum zaroor badi huyi ho Beti... aur wo baat ko to mai bhi inkaar nehi kar sakta!

I looked questionably at him.

His left hand was still on my shoulder and now he put his other hand too on my shoulder as if he would embrace like a lover in his next move! And I instantly remembered that this was how Vinay used to show love to me during my initial married days. He put his hands on my two shoulders and pep talked me and finally took me in his arms and used to give me very tight hugs crushing my firm boobs on his chest. The very thought made me edgy. Moreover, just moments ago my boobs were pressing on his body as he talked to me closely and he also elbowed my boob flesh while wiping my tears which definitely was non-deliberate, but my body had heated up somewhat due to both actions, which I could not deny. Now the feel of Chacha-ji’s fingers on my both shoulders started to make me shaky and uncomfortable.

Chacha-ji: Tum zaroor badi huyi ho Beti... sharirik aur daihik rup se.... Ha... ye to koi bhi inkaar nehi kar sakta.... (almost in a whispering tone with his lips almost touching my cheeks) ...tumhari ye badi badi mamme... kaddu ki tarah badi aur bhari gaand... ye moti moti jaanghe... ye dekhke to mujhe bolna hi padega... tum badi huyi ho Beti!

Ha ha ha...( he now laughed out loud)

I was instantly red and was feeling very shy and was naturally not able to speak though by that time I had gotten somewhat used to Chacha-ji’s choice of dirty words to describe my figure. Instead of slapping this old thug for this perverted description of my body, I was giggling and feeling happy somewhere down my heart that my physical contours were still in shape even after so many years of marred life. I was foolish and blind enough not to realize that Chacha-ji was not a man of my age who was captivated by my beauty, but rather a perverted man who had an extremely dirty mind!

Chacha-ji: Kiyu Beti... kuch galat bola?

I chuckled and clenched my lips; my ears were all red and I was having a dry mouth with my heavy bosom going up and down under my sari. Chacha-ji now left me and got back into his chair. I felt much, much relieved as honestly my pulse was racing as long as he was holding onto me or touching me though I knew he was much older than me and was like a fatherly figure... but yet I had the strange ecstatic sensation!

Chacha-ji: Mai galat nehi bola... ye tum bhi janti ho Beti... kaun kahega ke tum do bachho ki maa ho!

I again giggled shyly and was flattered in some way which I could not deny!

Chacha-ji: Aur ye bhi janke rakhho Beti... ke yehi tumhari sab se badi taqat hai Ram to apni taraf akarshit karke rakhne ki... itne din tum iska istemal nehi kiye ho... par ab samay aa gaya hai...

I could well realize what Chacha-ji meant; he wanted me to use the sex appeal of my 30-year-old youthful developed body as a tool to keep Ram focussed towards me so that he remained defocussed from dirty habits.

Me: Ji... wo baat... err... wo baat mai samajh gayi hoon...

Chacha-ji: Very good...

Chacha-ji’s face as if lit up hearing me accommodating and accepting the bodily exposure that I had been doing in front of my grownup son. Chacha-ji naturally was more than happy that I had completely surrendered to his proposals and was ready to go further! Unsurprisingly the elderly man immediately came up with some more bold and hot suggestions for me – all in the name of my son!

Chacha-ji: Very good... ab to tum bhi samajh rahi ho ke ye jo prayog main kar raha hoon uska mahatwo kitna hai tumhare bête ke liye!

I nodded affirmatively.

Chacha-ji: Usi line mei Beti... mujhe lagta hai ke tumhe thoda modern yani adhunik hona padhega... I mean... Ram ke liye...

I could not understand in the beginning what he exactly meant and looked at him questionably.

Chacha-ji: Matlab... tumhari ye kosish rehna chahiye ke tum Ram ke nazron mei sada aur akarshak... aur adhunik lago!

He paused a little.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 05:04 AM