Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Haria: Bag agar niche pada rehta Bhabi-ji... to koi uthake le jata... iss liye mai socha ke aap ko bol du...

Me: Nehi nehi... tu-ne bilkul thik kiya Haria... de bag de... aur tu upar ja... Sanjay akela hai... gir-wir jayega to muskil hoga.

Haria: Ji Bhabi-ji...

Haria handed me the bag and was about to turn and go upstairs when he turned back to me and seemed wanted to say something more.

Me: Kya hua? Aur kuch bolega?

Haria: Umm... ji... mera matlab Bhabi-ji... umm...

Me: Are hichkhichata kahe hai? Bol na jo bolna hai?

Haria: Ha... Bhabi-ji... ek baat aapko batana chahta hoon... Ram...

Me: Aur kuch kiya hai Ram?

Haria: Nehi Bhabi-ji... kuch kiya to nehi.... par

Me: Are bol to sahi!

I was naturally getting impatient but was curious too as it was related to my son.

Haria: Ha batata hoon... peechle kuch dino se Bhabi-ji... mai dekh raha hoon ke Ram raat ko ek bar chatt pe jata hai...

Me: Chattt pe?!? Kis liye?

Haria: Mai nehi janta par roz nehi Bhabi-ji... mera matlab... guruwar, shanichar aur iitbar ko hi wo upar aata hai raat ko!

I was more curious now. Why would Ram go to the roof at night? And that too on specific days!

Me: Roz nehi? Sirf teen din? Ye to bada atpata sa harkat hai!

Hraia: Ji Bhabi-ji... pehle mai socha tha ke Ram se poochonga... par mai dekha ke wo chori-chupe chatt pe ata hai... to usse poochna mai sehi nehi samjha...

Me: Hmm... achha kiya usse direct nehi poocha... aur mujhe bataya...

Haria: Ji Bhabi-ji... maine Chacha-ji ko bhi nehi bataya...

Me: Hmm... achha kiya... Kya wo.... kya wo cigerrate wigrette peene laga hai? Aur iss liye shayad chatt pe jata hai? Haria...ye ho sakta hai?

Haria: Kya Bhabi-ji... hapte mei sirf teen din koi cigarette peeta hai? Aur wo baat bhi nehi hai... kyo ki mujhe chatt pe diyaslai ya cigerrate-bidi ke tukde kabhi nehi mil-e!

Me: O! Tab to.... tab to dusra hi kuch baat hai!

I was naturally quite puzzled and was thinking hard on what could be the matter with Ram that he had to go to the roof three times a week at night. I was momentarily unmindful and when I got back to senses I as if felt that Haria was eyeing my big-sized mammaries, though he immediately shifted his eyes but my womanly sense probably caught him.

Me: Thik hai Haria... tu upar ja... mai dekhti hoon baat kya hai...

Haria: Ji Bhabhi-ji! Agar koi madat ki zaroorat padhe iss bare mei... to mujhe zaroor boliye...

I nodded and Haria went upstairs though I found him looking backwards at me for no apparent reason. I was back in my room with a somewhat concerned mind. Already Ram’s habit of reading dirty adult books was revealed by Chacha-ji and now Haria also noted something abnormal about my son. As I passed the mirror and was about to sit on the bed, I almost froze!

O My God! How could I do this! How could I be so, so careless?!?

I stood like a statue in front of the mirror with a wide open mouth of exclamation! As I was facing the mirror I could clearly note what had happened. In my sleepiness state when I heard Haria calling me I just pushed off the baby’s lips from my nipple and wrapped my sari pallu on my upper part and went out. I completely forgot to push back my right breast which the baby was sucking inside my blouse and went out straight in front the male servant!

O God!

As I stepped out of my bedroom in front of Haria my one breast was dangling out of my half-open blouse! I also noted that the sari I was wearing was also not thick enough to protect my decency and half of my naked right breast including my dark-textured areola and nipple was completely outside the cover of blouse! I cursed myself for being so sloppy and careless in front of the servant because after all he was an adult male and he must have been delighted to see such a sexy scene! That’s why probably I caught him eyeing my boobs and even when he was going upstairs he was time and again looking back at my exposed voluptuous figure!

In the evening once I was back from my walk with the baby and changed to a sari, I followed Chacha-ji’s suggestion and tied my sari below my navel. I could not deny the fact that I was looking much tempting with this slight adjustment and I also wore a bra (which I did not usually wear while at home) to look more tidy and elegant. Ram did not notice it at the first go but when he noticed it I could note that he was eyeing me more than normal. The young boy was simply bowled over and I giggled and enjoyed the stares of my son at my bellybutton and also on my overall voluptuous figure. I moved about in the room time and again in front of his eyes so that Ram could get a good look at my sexily exposed navel. Moreover, since today I was wearing a bra inside my blouse, my big-sized mammaries naturally looked all the more firm and full extracting more attention from my son!
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 04:31 AM