Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji left for upstairs after sometime and I got busy in the kitchen, but even after a while, I was unable to erase that momentarily feel of Chacha-ji’s palm on my bottom off my mind!

After a good tight sleep I was feeling quite fresh in the morning. Today Ram had practical classes in school, so he had to leave early for school. As he left for school he hugged and kissed me at the door and naturally I was quite conscious about his moves and I could note that he was as if getting confident in his moves as days went by! Earlier when he hugged me from the front, he did not try to hold me, he just leant towards me and gently brushed his lips on my cheeks bidding me good-bye. But now-a-days I was finding that he was trying to hold my waist or embrace me trying to feel more of my 30-year-old voluptuous figure! But since Chacha-ji had already coached me on this, I did not mind my son’s moves and had started taking them rather sportingly.

Today also when he came near me and gently hugged me, Ram put his left hand on my bare sweaty waist just above my sari. I was in the kitchen so naturally I was sweating profusely and his hand almost slipped on my sweaty and shiny waistline. I could feel his cold fingers and palm resting on my exposed belly flesh as he kissed me first on my left cheek and then on my right cheek saying ‘good-bye’. Though it was a routine thing that Ram did to me while going to school but surely I could detect subtle variation in his moves. Today he came so close to me while kissing my cheek and I had to virtually protect my fully developed firm breasts with my right hand from getting pressed directly on his body. I obviously did not want to overdo anything and unnecessarily excite my son while going to school. I also noted that while kissing me today Ram as if felt my smooth cheeks with his warm lips just a shade longer. I was naturally a bit uncomfortable momentarily especially when his lips met my cheeks as his left hand was resting on my bare belly. But Ram just smiled and behaved normally as he left for school and I thought it must be too much thinking on my part.

One significant change that had developed after Chacha-ji coaching me was that I was now-a-days not at all comfortable with my grownup son getting close to me and was ending up in a somewhat ‘heated’ state having hard nipples and warm thighs inside my dress, which never ever happened earlier! My son was as if turning like a ‘male’ touching me and was making me feel awkward and giving me a tight feeling physically. I was too much embarrassed to share that with anyone and continued to live with it.

Since Ram left early today for school I was not able to apply Chacha-ji’s lessons on him in the morning. As I got some time in the day I made sure to check Ram’s bookshelf if there were any more dirty books but fortunately there were none which surely made me feel pleased and naturally my faith intensified on Chacha-ji’s techniques.

In the afternoon after all my household works were complete, I decided to try out a trial to wear my sari low down my navel. When I tried that I realized that it was not the easiest thing to do as I had to adjust more than one thing!

Unlike other married women I was not at all comfortable to wear panties which had loose elastic grip on the waist; I rather would remain panty-less instead of wearing a panty with loose elastic waistband. I had noted several married women wearing panties with loose elastic bands and the panty sliding down their waist and even down their ass crack inside their dress. I was very particular about that. After stripping my sari in front of the mirror, I untied my petticoat string and dropped it down on the floor. I was now only wearing a panty down my half-naked naked body. As I usually wear my panty high up, I had to lower it down a bit since I would be wearing the sari below my navel. I lowered my panty waistline a bit down to and adjusted it appropriately for wearing sari in a low-hip style. Though it was not absolutely necessary, but still I did it for my own satisfaction.

But there was a problem!

I had a very thick tuft of choot hair which thinned upwards towards my navel and it was not easy for me to just lower my panty like that! I could easily note in the mirror that as I lowered my panty down my waist an inch, a prominent line of my pubic hair started remaining exposed over the scant cover of my undergarment! Though I knew the cover of the petticoat would be there, but still I was not 100% okay in my mind, but there was hardly anything that I could do also because the prime objective was to keep my navel exposed and for that I had to lower my dress.

Though I was somewhat uncomfortable exposing the upper limits of my pubic hairs, I was able to cover it with my petticoat. Unlike other women, my pubic hairs were thick and quite prominent even when they were at their upper limits near my navel! Then I wrapped my sari over my petticoat keeping my bellybutton fully exposed. To be comfortable and to check how I was looking, I walked a few steps in front of the mirror and immediately self-certified myself a few times and was quite contented that I was looking different!

I never had tried this before as I used to tie my sari always above my navel and never did my husband also suggested me to keep my bellybutton exposed while wearing a sari, but today following Chacha-ji’s suggestion I looked quite special! The whole appeal of my body as if heightened through this subtle change!

Me: Wow! Thanks Chacha-ji for suggesting this...

I giggled and murmured in my mind. Just then I also remembered how Chacha-ji caught me yesterday when I got unbalanced.

I could as if still feel his hand on my big firm gaand!

And yesterday at that time I was not even wearing a panty inside my sari and hence Chacha-ji must have felt the unrestricted heaviness of my ass flesh on his palm! Though no one was around and I was all alone in my bedroom, I started sniggering. .

How could I snigger at that incident? Chacha-ji was like a fatherly figure to me. Did he have a hard on directly gripping my tight fleshy bottom? I chuckled. Was I getting naughty in my thoughts? Was I trying to build things with Chacha-ji as Vinay was inert?

I was not aware when I got asleep thinking of all those and was awakened by my baby’s cries as he felt hungry. With sleepy eyes I pushed my pallu aside and just opened the hooks of my blouse and pushed my nipple inside Harpal’s mouth.

Bhabi-ji! Bhabi-ji! Bhabi-ji! Bhabi-ji!

I could hear Haria calling me. Haria was Chacha-ji’s servant who looked after his disabled son, Sanjay. Throughout the day Haria had to remain upstairs looking after the handicapped and hardly did he get a chance to come downstairs. If there was a need Chacha-ji generally came down and called me. What could have happened today that Haria was downstairs! Why was he calling me? Any emergency?

I hastily removed the nipple from the baby’s lips and got up; thankfully Harpal did not start crying at my act and started playing by himself. I just wrapped the pallu around me to look decent and opened the door.

Me: What... what is it Haria?

Haria: Bhabi-ji, mujhe niche ana pada kiyu ki Chacha-ji ghar me nehi hai...

Me: O... par hua kya hai?

Haria: Kuch der pehle mai varande mei tha... upar ... Sanjay Bhaiya waha baitha tha.... to Ram school se laut ke... niche se mujhe bola ke abhi wo Jayant ke ghar khelne ja raha hai... aur uska bag rakhke gaya aur ap ko batane ko bola...

Me: Uff! Ye ladka na...
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 04:30 AM