Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
I had to stand up; he gently pulled me closer by holding my right arm. I could feel my lips were getting dry and my nipples inside my blouse raising their heads. I already started behaving quite edgy and nervous at this sudden development!

Chacha-ji: Pallu ko zara kas lo ekbar...

I had no option but to obey his order though I tried to complain slightly.

Me: Err... kiyu?

Chacha-ji: Pallu ko nehi kassogi to kiase pata chalega ke mai galat char inch zyada bola ya sahi bola?

I obeyed his order like an obedient student and stretched tight my pallu from my waist over my big round breasts onto my shoulder. As I did that I noted that the elderly man was as if drinking the beauty of my big-sized boobs from such close quarters! Since he was sitting on the cot and I was standing right in front of him, it made the situation pretty awkward for me. His eye-level was almost in line with my mammaries and myself being in a standing posture in front of him made my firm boobs looked to be protruding towards his face! I was naturally feeling pretty awkward at this and tried to move back a bit, but before I could do that Chacha-ji started proving his point. .

Chacha-ji: Ha... ab thik hai... dekho Beti.. abhi tum sari yaha bandhi ho...

He now lightly touched the starting point of my sari at my waist with his right hand. I was having such an awkward, embarrassing, and excited feel I was unable to express – it was a mixed feeling and as a result I was unable to react at all!

Chacha-ji: Ab tumhari navi puri tarah covered hai... ab mai bol raha hoon ke tum sari to 4 inch niche bandho... iss ka matlab...

Chacha-ji started to descend his fingers slowly from my navel down my lower abdomen! Though initially he was just touching my sari, but now he was pressing his fingers on my sari-covered navel so that I could easily feel his fingers! I was almost trembling in anticipation and embarrassment as I could sense that he was not only sliding his fingers 4 inches down my navel, but also feeling that area.

Me: Ouch! Aaahh..... bas Chacha-ji... mera matlab... ye to bahut...

I naturally was extremely stiff now. I was obviously very uncomfortable as his right hand hovered on my lower abdomen just above my pussy area.

Chachaji: Ye to bahut kya?

Me: Err... mera matlab... ye to bahut niche hai... err... thoda aur upar hone se thik rahega!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... tum kya chahti ho ke Ram ko ksarat karke jhakna pade tumhari navi mei? Huh... Baat karti ho...

I could not stop smiling the way Chacha-ji said “...Ram ko ksarat karke jhakna pade...” My shameless smile must have encouraged Chacha-ji all the more!

Chahca-ji: Ram ke samne tumhari navi puri tarah se drisyaman rehna chahiye... samjhi?

Chacha-ji was inspecting my lower abdomen – in fact towards my sari-covered choot area and that too from such close quarters... I was standing just a feel away from him! He then nodded his head slightly.

Chacha-ji: Umm... to ye thik rahega?

Saying that he moved his fingers an inch above from his previous location of almost touching my pussy hairs! My lips were dry and throat drier as he constantly rubbed my lower tummy area, which of course is a very sensitive area for any female.

Chacah-ji: Yaha?

Me (I almost whispered): Ji...

My condition was pathetic, my face red, my boobs heaving, and my thunder thighs emitting heat. My tone was husky and whispering. Chacha-ji’s fingers now rested over my sari and petticoat at a location exactly above my choot area, hence I was extremely stiff, blushing, and feeling very edgy.

Chacha-ji: Iss se tumhari navi puri tarah se Ram ko dikhega? Let me check... where is your navel? (saying that he simply started as if searching for my navel and pressed and dabbed his fingers all over my navel area)

Me: Aahh....

I naturally exclaimed and moaned softly at this childish naughty behavior of this elderly man!

Chacha-ji: Ye raha! (saying that he just pushed his ring finger along the depth of my navel through my thin sari!)

Me: Aaahhh....

This time my moan was longer and aloud as I felt Chcaha-ji’s finger push inside my deep round navel and his finger circumference fill the entire depth of my navel!

I blushed like anything and clenched my soft lips. Though Chacha-ji did the whole action very normally and in the most casual manner, but a matured male pushing his finger inside my deep navel made me utterly uneasy and edgy. My breathing was still more heavier and my heavy bosom was moving up and down close to Chacha-ji’s eyes. I wondered if my hard, erect nipples were able to be traced through my thin sari and blouse because time and again I found Chacha-ji peeping at my upright twin peaks. The very thought that this elderly man could trace my swollen nipples through my sari made me feel more tight and instantly I sensed my nipples turning hard like nuts! Moreover, the warmth of his palm on my wrist did not allow me to get back to normalcy at all

Chacha-ji: To fir mere khayal se ye jagah thik rahega... what do you say Beti?

Saying that he gently pressed my hand (which he was constantly holding with his left hand). What did he want me to indicate? He was of course not that close to me in any relation to do that! My husband often did that in my early marriage days to indicate me anything silently without using words, viz. he wanted me to remain silent or he wanted me to go to the other room or may be he just wanted to be physically close with me, but definitely I did not share such close relation with my landlord! I was of course feeling offended at his behavior but did not express anything.

I looked down to check what Chacha-ji was suggesting and found that this time his fingers had stopped at a point slightly higher than what he suggested moments ago. I was again shuffling to remain comfortable as his fingers constantly were touching and pressing my lower tummy area and in a way he was surely groping me! I did not want to drag it more and honestly I could easily sense that my body had started to respond to the male touches. I continued to be stiff and was not in a position to reply freely.

Me: Ji...err... thik... thik hai Chacha-ji...

Chacha-ji: Okay Beti... ye bilkul thik rahega... kal se tum apni petticoat aur sari yahi bandha karo... iss se ek to iss garmi mei tumhe thoda araam milega (he smiled indicatively) ...aur Ram ke naaazar bhi nischit roop se tum pe tika rahega!

As he talked he continued to give pressure with his fingers on extreme lower abdomen and in fact I felt for a moment that he extended his thumb (which was in the lowermost position) and dabbed momentarily on my thick choot hairs just below his fingers! In my natural reflex action and shyness my hips retracted to avoid his thumb from touching my choot and I had to shuffle to remain normal.

Me: Err... Chacha-ji... Ram ka... mera matlab... Ram ke ane ka waqt ho gaya!

And to my good fortune I could hear Ram’s footsteps. Chacha-ji reluctantly removed his hands off my body. I exhaled a sigh of relief though the elderly man was able to substantially heat me up through this sexy chat session. As soon as Chacha-ji released my hand and hearing Ram coming back, I tried to step back a couple of steps as quickly as I could and in my hurried state I almost stepped on the cup and plate which Chacha-ji had kept down on the floor after having his tea.

Me: Eeeii....

I tried to sway my body quickly to the other side to avoid kicking the cup and plate and breaking it. I was naturally somewhat unbalanced and since there was nothing to latch on to I grabbed Chacha-ji’s shirt who was just alighting from his chair at that time. He could have easily just held my hand to help me balance, but the elderly man not only held my hand with his right hand but also pushed his left hand by the side of my body towards my ass to help me stand properly. The second effort was clearly, clearly not required at all, but since it happened so spontaneously and involuntarily from his side that there was nothing I could do to resist. As I was unbalanced and almost stepped on the cup and plate, Chacha-ji quickly held me by my hand, but simultaneously I sensed Chacha-ji’s other free hand grazed passed my waist and his palm and held my ‘back’ as if to give me proper support to get back my balance. But in reality it was absolutely redundant and his palm instead of holding my waist, rested on my fleshy buttocks, and to spell it out more clearly Chacha-ji actually palmed my heavy-fleshed ass globe very cunningly over my sari! I could sense all his five fingers stretched out on the round contour of my ass flesh feeling its firmness and heaviness! My face was red instantly and I almost trembled in Chacha-ji’s arms. Though he removed his hand off my sari-covered buttocks almost immediately as I was able to stand properly, and in came Ram, so we both tried to act most normally in front of him.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 04:30 AM