Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
I could not read his mind and just giggled foolishly.

Chacha-ji: Are ek-do asaan adjustment karne se tumhari ye jawani isi sari mei aur bhi madmast lagegi! Apne jawan bête ko tum anayas apne kabze mei rakh sakogi!

Me: Sach? Kaisa adjustment Chacha-ji? Boliye na!

Chacha-ji: Okay, okay bata raha hoon... Pehla aur sab se saral cheez jo tum kar sakti ho Ram ke liye wo hai... ye jo sari tum peheni huyi ho... usko thoda niche se peheno...

Me: Thoda niche matlab...

Chacha-ji: Thoda niche matlab... (indicating towards my stomach area) ... navi ke niche.

I generally tied my sari just above my navel and if I were to abide by Chacha-ji’s suggestion, I needed to tie my sari below my navel, which I thought was not too indecent a proposal.

Me: Ha... ye kiya ja sakta hai...

Chacha-ji wanted my deep round navel to remain exposed through my sari for my son.

Chacha-ji: The little hesitation that I can see on your face is about exposing your navel I guess... right Beti?

Me: Ji.. ji!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... tum to bhagyasali ho ke tum itni sundar gehri navi ke adhikari ho!

I was not sure what to say at this praise; honestly I was more surprised about how could Chacha-ji see my navel; it always remain under my sari cover!

Chacha-ji: Aur Beti ye hamesha maanke chalo ke kisi bhi purush ke liye ek aurat ke mamme, gaand aur jaangh ke ilawa ek aur cheez jo wo khuli huyi dekhna chahta hai wo hai uski navi... and Ram will be no different!

He paused as he was busy scratching his crotch; as he was talking all these to me his dick must have got erected and he was smiling too and I blushed out of natural shyness.

Chacha-ji: To thik hai! Kal se tum apni sari kam se kam char inch niche pehenogi... I mean... abhi jaha bandhi ho waha se char inch niche... okay?

I obviously was a bit hesitant listening to that. F-o-u-r inch! Was that not too much? Four inches meant quite a lot... not only my whole navel area would then remain exposed, but also a major portion of my lower abdomen would also remain uncovered if I start tying my sari so low down! I had to object.

Me: Par Chacha-ji... char inch... aap ko nehi lagta...

Chacha-ji: Yehi tum aurat logo ka problem hai! You do not accept things at face value!

Me: Nehi Chacha-ji... Mai manti hoon apki baat par err...

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... maine aisa kya galat bol diya! Ekbar khadi ho jao?

I was not at all ready for such a command from my landlord and could not react for a second or two.

Me: Ji?

Chacha-ji: Maine bola Beti tum ekbar khadi ho jao to asaani se sab pata chal jayega!

Why did he want me to stand up? What was he up to? Will he check where I was wearing my sari right now and would show me how much more I should lower my sari to expose my navel? O My God! That would be so, so embarrassing!

Chacha-ji: Are kahe der karti ho Beti! Ram kisi bhi waqt aa sakta hai!

The elderly man said the above words in such a tone that as if I was involved with him in some extra-marital affair and he wanted to do something with me physically before my husband arrived!

Me: Ji... ji...
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 04:29 AM