Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: Beti... maine kab kaha ke ye tumhari kasoor hai? Vinay kitne pressure me hai... mai janta hoon... wo kuch karza bhi liya hai market se... wo sab bhi hai.. iss liye tum ye mat socho ke sirf factory lockout ke liye wo itna chida hua aur nirash rehta hai aur der raat ko ghar laut-ta hai. Usse paiso ke bhi jugar karna hai...

Me: Mai kaise yes ab janoongi Chacha-ji? Wo to aajkal mujhse baat bhi nehi karte! Subah suraj ugne ke waqt nikal jate hai aur der raat ko laut te hai... aur ek-adh din to peeke bhi aate hai...

I could not hold back my tears thinking of the depressive state of my husband. I started sobbing.

Chacha-ji: Par Beti... usse thoda time do... inti chinta mat karo... he is trying hard... ek parttime naukri bhi mila hai... wo kosish kar raha hai!

Me: Ji.

Chacha-ji: Dekho beti... Vinay ke ye paristhiti to apne haath mei nehi hai...

Drops of tears still were rolling down my cheeks. I was still sobbing and nodding my head negatively; probably seeing that Chacha-ji thought of consoling me.

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... roti kiyu ho? Ups and downs to sabhi ke jeevan mei aata hai! Aur usse fight karna hai....

Saying that he ascended from his chair and came and sat beside me on the cot. He put his hand over my head and patted me to cheer me up. He even wiped off the tears off my cheeks. I really felt very moved and pleased by this gesture from the elderly man. As Chacha-ji wiped my tears his cold fingers touched my warm cheeks and even the sides of my lips as tears had rolled down there too. Just at that time Chacha-ji did something which I was not expecting at all. He gently moved his fingers from my cheeks down to the corners of my lips wiping my tears and then finally he gently grazed one finger throughout the entire length of my lips! Naturally I pulled back a little but he continued his act while constantly patting my head. The action was so smooth, normal and done at one go that I could not do anything at all but to allow him to feel the softness of my full rosy lips with his finger!

If it had stopped there, I would not probably have thought differently about my elderly landlord, but Chacha-ji in the name of wiping my tears and consoling me, repeated his action of needlessly wiping tears off my lips and this time felt my soft full lips with his cold finger in a much emphatic way! I virtually froze when he momentarily even pushed his finger once in between my lips in the pretext of wiping my tears which had rolled down onto my lips!

By this time his other hand had come down from my head and he was patting my smooth blouse-covered back. As his hand was not stationary on my back and he was feeling the entire stretched length of my blouse, he must have easily traced through the thin fabric of my blouse that I was sitting bra-less before him at that time. I naturally started to feel rather uneasy and awkward; my feeling of depression for my husband was transforming quickly into a keyed up state!

Me: Err... suk... Sukriya Chacha-ji... am... am okay now...

Chacha-ji: Hmm..... Good!

He at last terminated his wiping my tears and removed his hand off my face. I moved and little on the cot as I was sitting too closely with him and that also enabled me to get his hand off my blouse on my back also. Thankfully Chacha-ji want back to his chair.

Chacha-ji: Okay Beti... to fir abhi Vinay par charcha karke koi faida nehi hai... uska bhi good time ayega aur sab kuch tab thik ho jayega...

Me: Ji: abhi mere khayal se... err... hume abhi Ram pe hi dhyan dena chahiye! Main kisi bhi keemat pe usse...

Chacha-ji: ...randi-bazar jate nehi dekh sakta! Yahi naa?

I was speechless the way my landlord was using dirty words every now and then! I was in a state of shock, embarrassment and elation too!

Chacha-ji: Mai janta hoon ye sunke tumhe kharab lag raha hoga... par that is the worst that can happen to Ram and I want to alert you right from the beginning...

Me: mai samajh sakti hoon Chacha-ji... Ram ko mai har haal mei rokungi!

Chacha-ji: Thik! Lets get back where we were... jo mai tab kehne ki kosis kar raha tha Ram ke dimag mei wo ashleel kitab padhke jo anubhuti aa raha hai... usko hum char hisso mei baat sakte hain.

Me: Char hissa... wo kaise?

Chacha-ji: Pehla adhyay hai aurat ke sharir mei jhakna... jab se Ram ye sab ashleel kitab padhna chalu kiya hai... tab se wo tumhari kapde mei jhaak raha hai... tum pehle shayad jaan nehi payi...

Me: Hmm... abhi mai bhi samakh sakti hoon...

Chacha-ji: Aur ab jab roz tum uske samne Harpal ko doodh pilati ho aur usko apni choochi dikhati ho to humlog pehla adhyay ke ek pehlu complete kar liye hai.

I dropped my eyes as Chacha-ji again underlined my shameless act of breastfeeding and deliberately exposing my mammaries in front of my grownup son.

Me: Iska... mera matlab... iska du.... dusra pehlu kya hai?

Chacha-ji: Dusra pehlu ye hai... ke kal se tum Ram ke samne kapde badlogi.

Me (almost yelled): What?

Chacha-ji: Beti... Beti! Uttejit mat ho! Ye saare prakriya hum kis liye kar rahe hai? Ram ko tumhari taraf lagatar akarshit karke rakhne ke liye naa... aur koi maqsad to apna hai nehi?

Me: Wo to thik hai Chacha-ji ....par...

Chacha-ji: Beti... abhi mahol bahut kharab hai... tum jhijhakti rahogi aur Ram tumhare haat se raato raat nikal jayega! Tum agar dheel dogi to koi aur usse lubha lega!
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 04:27 AM