Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
I was now fully naked... my fair voluptuous body did not have even a thread on it. I was writhing in pain and pleasure as I breathed extremely heavily with my firm naked milk jugs going up and down in the most sexy manner, more so with my hard erect nipples looking like two ripe cherries and with my hairy matured choot totally uncovered I was truly depicting a sex goddess!

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh... Uuuiii maaaa...!

Naturally I had started emitting soft moans as I now pushed the middle finger of my left hand slowly inside my wet hairy choot. Since I was already much heated up, my finger went inside my pussy quite easily and seeing that I slowly pushed in two fingers at a time inside my choot which was of course much more pleasurable! Honestly it was after a long, long time that my body got heated up like this and I felt like masturbating! I was feeling extremely horny and was blind in excitement.

I looked round and noticed a piece of blue PVC pipe lying at the corner of the toilet, which was about one foot long. I grabbed it and quickly washed it and started rubbing my face on the smooth round contour of the cold pipe. The circumference of the pipe was such... it indeed gave me the feeling of a male sex organ... surely stouter than my husband’s prick!

The silky contour of the blue PVC pipe and the appropriate circumference in my palm started to generate simply awesome stimulation in me! I pressed the pipe on my heavy naked breasts just like my husband would have pressed his naked khada lund on my boobs while fucking me. Naturally I was not able to remain silent was moaning somewhat loudly. I pressed the pipe on my face and even kissed and licked it as if I was holding Vinay’s naked rock-solid penis before sucking it. I was quickly getting into seventh heaven and peaking up at a brisk rate. I continuously was pressing and rubbing my naked fleshy ass on the rough surface of the wall of the toilet which was indeed generating a great erotic sensation. I even squeezed my own ass cheeks very tightly with my both hands portraying as if I was being loved by a male!

My whole body was getting so heated up with all that I was doing that I had to pick up the mug and started pouring cold water on my body to cool myself. As soon as the cold water flowed on my naked mammaries my nipples got stiffer and stood out more prominently upon my breast surface worsening my condition. As I looked down on my milk tanks in dreamy smoky eyes I noted that my brown nipples were standing absolutely erect and tall on my boob surface and they were indeed looking very gorgeous and alluring. I could not stop myself from doing what my husband did time and again while fucking me and I pushed up my breasts and started kissing and sucking my own nipples.

Concurrently my mind could not erase the praises that I got from Chacha-ji and thinking of those hot chat sessions during tuition, my pussy instantly was wetter and stickier. I could not deny that a sense of satisfaction engulfed me as Chacha-ji (and for that matter even that ruffian milkman) did appreciate my boob-beauty even after so many years of marriage and having given birth to two kids!

I continued to rub and press the one-foot long PVC pipe on my whole body and even pushed it in between my legs and shamelessly rode on it for some seconds. I must admit the super round contour and the perfect circumference was presenting me with awesome satisfaction. I realized I was peaking now and hence I started to finger myself more vigorously. The to and fro action of my fingers intensified and my moans were getting louder. I knew I had to be careful because Ram was around in the room, but my sexually elated state did not permit me to do so.

Me: Aaa... aaaa.... aaaa... aaaaa.... aaaaaa.... aaaaaaa.... aaaaaaaa.... aaaaaaaaaa....

Since I was peaking after a long period of time I was unable to hold my “water” and released it with heavy moaning and groaning and my choot was dripping like anything while I was panting and gasping for breath. My whole body jerked heavily and my legs spread almost fully to open my pussy as much as possible in my standing posture. I quickly poured a few more mugs of cold water to cool off and remained stationary for some moments to ease off the heat from my voluptuous naked body.

It was 5 minutes or so that I remained stationary and rested my nude body on the wall for support. I then slowly completed my bath and dried myself and dressed up in my nighty and came out of the bathroom. I was feeling much lighter and free and in my glee and exhilarated state, I completely forgot to wear a panty under my nighty (which I generally wear at night) and went out.

I started performing all my daily activities like other days and found Ram was eyeing me more than usual. I smiled within myself and thought that definitely the massage that I had given him for his itch must have had its effect – the naughty boy! I blushed and giggled as I continued to execute the household chores. But the fact remained that Ram was grownup and aware enough to detect that his mom was not wearing a panty today under her dress as definitely on other days he could easily trace my panty-line through my nighty, which was missing today. The shape and size of fleshy round pumpkin-like ass must have been more prominent today under the sheer fabric of my nightdress, which must have increased his attention more towards me. I did not realize that at that moment and continued to present my unrestricted jawani in front of my Class VIII son. I did not even notice that the tuft of thick hair – my thick curly bunch of choot hairs – could be traced as well through my nighty when I stood straight and was facing the light! It appeared like a black patch under my nighty and Ram surely must have been delighted to see that and was relishing that hairy black spot around my crotch and must have had a khada lund seeing that time and again as I moved about in the room in front of him!

The next morning when I woke up I was feeling quite fresh and free and was honestly not feeling any guilt upon my behavior yesterday! I thoroughly enjoyed my masturbation in the bathroom and not only that I was not having any remorse even on my naughty acts of massaging Ram’s body and my deliberate exposure of my right boob to my son as per Chacha-ji’s recommendation. And now when I was looking back at yesterday evening and thinking about Ram’s long stares and ogles at me, only then I could realize that me being panty-less must have drawn his attention more towards my voluptuous figure. I blushed instantly comprehending that and nodded my head giggling at my naughty deed.

Was Vinay’s constant physical cut off from me playing a part? Could I deny that?

I could well recognize that after Chacha-ji’s vocal stimulation during tuition session and my yesterday evening’s activities were gradually making me bolder towards these sexually motivated acts and was quickly shedding of the shyness part off me!

Today also, twice in the day, I breastfed my baby in front of Ram, once in the morning before he left for school and once in the late evening before dinner. At both occasions, I sat in Ram’s vicinity facing him so that he could see my opening my blouse hooks and surely my son was able to clearly view the lower half of my fair round-shaped tits including my blackish-brown nipple. I could not deny the fact that the shyness was also diminishing and I exposed my breasts more confidently to my son! Also, I could easily gauge the thrill and excitement Ram could have been extracting from my bold and shameless act. And that I could make out also from the bulge in his pants and the regular peeps he was making into my half-exposed boobies.

I also noted that the effect on Ram was not limited to viewing only as the natural hug that he gave me once or twice in the day were surely more intimate. In fact today I felt his fingers brush against my tummy and waist and moved up boldly till the base of my heavy mammaries inside my blouse and as his crotch pushed onto my fleshy ass I could quite clearly make out the erect thing rising inside his pants! Naturally I was not in favor of such a behavior from my son that he was hugging me trying to grab my breasts and pushing his rod into my ass flesh, but thought it wise not to get angry and react but to talk to Chacha-ji on this.

Next day was tuition day and I was expecting Chacha-ji to come downstairs. In the evening after Ram’s lessons were over, Chacha-ji sent him to the shop to bring some grocery items which would certainly take some time as the shop he sent him had a very good customer base and remained crowded all the time.

Chacha-ji: Baitho Beti... Ram will not come in sometime.

Me: Ji.

Chacha-ji: To bolo... did you do what I told you to do?

Me: Ji Chacha-ji... aap jaise bole the... mai usi line pe hi chal rahi hoon.

Chacha-ji: Bahut achha Beti... this is the only way we can reform Ram.

Me: Mujhe bhi wohi ummeed hai...

Chacha-ji: Tell me what was the young man’s reaction to your act? Did you notice that?

Me: Err... matlab... reaction to thiki tha...

Chacha-ji: ‘Thik hi tha’ matlab? Kya hua? Tum dekhi thi... mera matlab... uska khada hua tha ke nehi?

Me: What?

Chacha-ji was now not even hesitating to use such dirty language in the third or fourth sentence he talked to me!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... tum agar thik se Ram ko stan-paan nehi dikhaogi... to wo to phir se...
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 04:18 AM