Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Me: Hmmm...

I could well realize that all these must have made him pretty horny which in turn instigated him to make such vulgar and offensive remarks about me to my son!

Me: Dekh Ram... wo adami sadak-chap hai... uska baat ka yakin mat karna... ye sab baat sach nehi hai... uss doodhwale ki to mai kal hi chutti karunga ...

Ram: To sach kya hai Mummy? Tumhari mamme hamesha itni badi badi kaise dikhti hai?

I could sense that it would be a rather messy and embarrassing task for me to explain my son why my breasts appeared big-sized and full. I could sense that my body
and senses were also getting ‘heated up’ to talk about all this with a male (my son). Hence I had no other option but to change the topic.

Me: Abhi ye sab baat chod... mai tujhe sari baat baad mei samjha doongi... tu bas... uss adami se kabhi bhi baat mat karna... thik hai?

Ram: Ji... par Mummy abhi samjhao na... mujhe janna hai!

I had to do something to get my son off that track because if I continued to chat with him on that topic of milk, breast size, and breast-milk, I would surely
land up in a clumsy and embarrassing state. I instantly thought of Chacha-ji’s dose and somewhat of a visual erotica for my son could certainly save me in this
situation.

I quickly decided to expose my mammary to Ram while breastfeeding as Chacha-ji had advised me. This time I found that surprisingly I was not feeling nervous at all to expose myself in front of my son, rather I was more than eager to do so such that Ram would deviate from the milkman topic!

Me: Ek minute... pehle mai Harpal ko sula doon...

I had already observed that though Ram was talking to me he was time and again looking at Harpal who was sucking my right breast and making a constant sexy
resonance “chuk... chuk... chuk... chuk...”

Me: Beta.... mera raja beta.... abhi chod do... pee liya naa...

Saying that I slowly raised my pallu a bit more on the right so that my right breast was completely visible to Ram and I unhurriedly removed the baby’s lips off my
right nipple and pushed my blouse down to cover my half-exposed right breast. I made sure that I gave ample opportunity to my grownup son to have a look at his
mom’s fair-looking full and round tit as well as my blackish-brown swollen and glistening right nipple with a milk drop still crowning the tip of it. Finally I
pulled down my pallu to look decent.

I could not meet eyes with him out of natural shyness, but I was fully aware that he was watching my naughty act with utmost eagerness. The very sensation that a
male had peeped onto my naked breast and had seen my bare nipple made my blood start to gush through my vessels.

Me: Chal... pehle mai tera khujli ka ilaj kar deta hoon... wo karna hai ke nehi?

Ram: Yes, yes Mummy... bahut khujli ho raha hai...

I scored over my son and was able to deviate him from the milkman topic. Naturally I was also more than relieved and I quickly went ahead to get a suitable cream
for him from the shelf, but just as I was doing that I noted a bulge in his half-pant! Though my son was trying hard to hide it, but his erect penis was quite evident in his tight half-pant and surely the erection was due to me! The very thought made me shy and blushing and I giggled on my own.

Ram: Mummy... am ready...

Ram was taking off his T-shirt, but my eyes were still fixed on the triangular tent formed in his pant, which was indeed a result of my boob exposure! I had to admit that Chacha-ji was absolutely right – my Ram was no longer a child, he was growing up! Though my son still talked innocently and believed to all those bullshit talks of the milkman, but he had grown up physically! He was a ‘male’ now!

Ram quickly lied down on the bed in a prone posture with his bare backside towards me. Though I was not able to provide my son very nutritious food, but still he had a well developed stature for a boy of class VIII. Since he exercised on his own, he had a somewhat muscular figure too. As I touched his naked skin and started rubbing the cream on his back, something was happening within me! I felt like... as if it was not my son... I was touching some other male!

My whole body ached and even in a bra-less condition I was feeling tightness in my breasts! I took a couple of deep breaths to recompose myself but to no avail. I could sense my fleshy thighs had also started to emit heat and this was indeed a definitive sign for any female that she was getting heated up sexually! For the first time ever in my life I was getting a turn-on through my son!!!

Initially I was rubbing the cream with my right hand but now involuntarily I was massaging my son’s back with both hands. The coldness of the cream and my warm soft palms must have been giving him great comfort from the itch as Ram emitted soft sounds of relief. The touch of my son’s smooth naked flat back - from his muscular shoulders to his waist area - was making me lose my composure!

Was my husband’s constant ‘physical absence’ from me taking a toll on me? My horniness was taking over my self-control and in no time I surpassed my task of relieving my son from his itches and went ahead! The itch problem was confined to the middle of his back, but I had already rubbed the cream all over his back in my horniness and stimulation. I even started massaging his muscular shoulders and Ram surely was enjoying thoroughly my soft warm palms and pressure on his naked upper part of the body.

Me: Ye kya Ram? Kitne din huya bal nehi katwaye?

As I inquired I pushed my fingers deep into his hairs and started massaging his scalp also. Obviously Ram did not mind or object it as he was enjoying his first ever ‘massage’ experience from a female! On the other hand my condition was deteriorating as I massaged him more and more. My big breasts were now going up and down much faster inside my blouse and since I was bra-less my nipples had grown to almost full size as I massaged his hair and scalp. My thighs and hips were also generating adequate amounts of heat and seeing that Ram was not able to see me, I quickly squeezed my both breasts once to feel somewhat at ease. At that point, I could not refrain myself from touching and massaging his naked muscular legs which remained exposed out of his half-pant.

Ram: Mummy... ye kya kar rahi ho? Gudgudi ho rahi hai...

Me: Are aj peeth me khujli hua hai... kal peyr me bhi to ho sakta hai... tu chupchap leta rahe...

Ram did not object further as I rubbed and virtually kneaded the backs of his naked muscular thighs. The hair growth on his legs was profuse, just like my husband’s, and I did note that while massaging as I pushed my palms up his legs towards the hem of his pant, he was quivering just a shade and moved his hips which was a clear indication of his erect manhood. I giggled sensing his condition and was encouraged more to massage especially the backs of his thighs. Naturally it was cumbersome for him and he had to adjust his hips more and more underlining the fact that he had a khada lund due to my massage!

Ram: Mummy... ab... ab chodo... (he was breathing heavier) ...ho gaya...

Me: Kiyu? Accha nehi lag raha hai?

Ram: Nehi nehi... achha to lag raha hai... par...(he exhaled deeply) par bahut gudgudi ho raha hai...

Saying that he tried to get up and as he turned his body towards me I could clearly note his penis in an erect position inside his tight half-pant. Ram was not able to meet my eyes and was giggling and quickly got up from the bed. He was trying his level best to hide his erect dick from me but it was simply not possible for him to fool a matured married female like me. Ram quickly got involved in arranging the old clothes but I noted that his erect penis was dangling in his pant and that very sight was making me feel extremely horny!

Ram: Thank... thank you Mummy... abhi... abhi khujli bilkul nehi hai...

He was trying to act smart and wanted to give me the feel that all was okay and normal, but unfortunately for him I had already detected his erect dangling dick inside his pants.

Ram: Mummy... mai toilet se aata hoon... aake ye saare kapde thik karke rakh doonga.

Me: Okay beta...

Why was he going to the toilet? To jerk off?

O Lord!

What dirty things was I thinking? My son would masturbate thinking about me... his mother!

Oh No!

But did he not get an erection seeing my jawani.... seeing my exposure... getting my warm touches??? How could I deny that fact? By now he must have taken his lund in his hand and jerking it to and fro thinking about my heaving breasts... my swollen nipple... and my soft touches all over his body!

As I thought all this.... unknowingly my left hand went towards my choot area and I was vigorously scratching and pressing my choot over my sari and petticoat... my pallu had fallen off my blouse-covered mammaries and I looked extremely sexy and indecent in that horny condition...

I had to pull up my pallu from the bed to cover my big sexy tits and reluctantly took away my left hand off my pussy area as I heard Ram was coming out of the toilet.

Me: Harpal ka khayal rakha....

Saying that I went out of the room in trembling steps as I was in absolutely no position to sit like that any more and indeed needed something to cool me off.

My whole body was aching and I had even started to leak in my pussy! My choot was also getting wet with my juices and I straight went inside the toilet where moments ago my son presumably shagged off thinking about me! Slamming the door I stripped off my sari as quickly as I could and started squeezing my mammaries over my blouse with my hands very tightly. I kneaded my firm breast flesh for several minutes and while doing that I pressed and pushed my big tight ass on the bathroom wall. This indeed gave me some ‘pleasure’ but of course not comparable to what I used to get from Vinay on bed. I pinched and twisted my hard swollen nipples over my blouse fabric and clenched my lips in extreme ecstasy. My whole body was throbbing in sexual heat as I opened the knot of my petticoat and dropped it down to the toilet floor. My hairy choot was now completely exposed and I spread my legs to open up my pussy more and more. I did not waste a second even to make my boobs free of the blouse cover and ripped open the hooks of my blouse.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 04:13 AM