Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Ram: Mujhe laga ke tum...

Me: Nehi beta.... aisi koi baat nehi hai... par mai ye zaroor jann-na chahti hoon ke doodwale-chacha tujhe exactly kya bola hai?

Ram: Doodhwala-Chacha bola hai ke tum usse jo doodh leti ho uska adha hissa apni mamme mei chupa leti ho aur mujhe baki adha hissa milta hai...

My mouth opened up in sheer amazement and exclaimed state. I was dumbstruck! How could the milkman comment like that! What audacity!

Ram: Mummy, Doodhwala-chacha kya kuch galat bola hai? Tumhari mamme jo hamesha badi badi dikhti hai... wo kya uska diya hua doodh se nehi?

I was totally clueless. What nonsense was this! What to say?

Ram: Par Mummy agar Doodhwala-Chacha galat bola hota to ye jo Harpi roz tumhari mamme choosta hai... to tumhari mamme ki size to choti ho jati... par wo to hamehsa bhara hua aur badi badi dikhti hai...

Ram continued to babble out his innocence which in turn opened my eyes about my milkman.

Me: Ye sab tujhe wo doodhwala bola hai?

Ram: Ji Mummy... ek din mai usko bahut daata ye bolke ke wo doodh kam deta hai aur mujhe paryapt doodh nehi milta hai... tab jake wo asliyat mujhe samjhaya!

This milkman was giving us milk for the last few months or so. To me he looked pretty decent and since he was a middle aged person, I never suspected anything dirty about him. But now I could realize that he must have been eyeing me for sometime! I was naturally curious to know what more rubbish he had told my son!

Me: Wo... mera matlab... wo tera doodhwale-chacha aur kya bataya tujhe mere bar-e mei?

I could comprehend that I had to be somewhat shameless in front of my son to know the truth.

Me: Ram... mera matlab... aur kuch wo bola mere... (I lowered my voice) ...mere... (I was literally fumbling) ... aur kuch wo bola mere mamme ke bare mei?

Ram: Bola naa Mummy... ke tumhare dono mamme bahut sundar hai kyon ki wo hameisha doodh se bhara rehta hai... iss liye hamehsa khada rehta hai...

Ram thought for a moment and added innocently...

Ram: Aur janti ho Mummy... doodhwala-chacha ko bhi mere jaisa doodh bahut pasand hai... aur wo ye bhi keh raha tha ke gilas se doodh pine ka wo maza nehi hai... jo mamme chhos ke pine ka hai...

“Sal-e harami ke pille” I murmured in my mind. I was so, so annoyed about the dirty talks of our milkman.

Me: Aur... tu.. tu kya bola?

Ram: Mai kya bolta... mai to has raha tha... itna budbak jo wo nikle...

Me: Ki... kiyu?

Ram: Are mai to bada ho gaya hoon... Mai kya tumhari mamme chooos ke doodh piyunga? Wo to Harpi ka kaam hai... par Doodhwala-Chacha bol raha tha ke tumhari mummy ke dono mamme itna sundar hai... itna golmatol hai... itna paripurn hai... itna doodh se bhara hai... ke mai ye dekh-ke bhi kaise gilas se doodh pita hoon!

I just looked blank hearing all this! What my son just told me made me simply shocked and thunderstruck. I just sat like a statue.

That confounded milkman! How could he inject such gibberish into my innocent son’s head? Simultaneously I was amazed by the audacity of that thug to discuss my breasts with my son!

I immediately realized that it was a big mistake on my part to take the milk from him without covering myself adequately because most of the days the milkman comes early in the morning and he invariably found me in my nightdress. Though I always made it a point to cover my upper part with a chunri before going in front of him, now I realize that it was not enough for covering him from the eyes of that pervert!

Was I still exposing too much to the milkman? I was honestly confused. I thought it was quite okay going in front of him like that, but reality definitely was speaking something else. Though my breasts remained bra-less, but the cover of the nighty and the chunri were adequate I thought, but now I could comprehend that harami ruffian was eyeing my big-sized breasts even under cover. Usually the milkman sat some feet away from the main door and waited for me sitting on the floor with his bucket of milk and I had to walk to him to hand over my utensil in which he poured the milk. My big and heavy bra-less boobs must have swayed and jiggled as I walked down to him and he must have enjotyed that thoroughly and that too in a regular way. Also, while handing him over the utensil, I had to bend towards him which might have given him a view of my cleavage over my low cut nighty and semi-transparent chunri. As I thought about this deeply I also gathered that the type of pervert he was he surely must have been enjoying my walk back to the house after I took the milk from him. And more so as from a sitting posture his eyes would have been almost in line with my pumpkin-like heavy-fleshed buttocks which must have swayed and shook in a sexy way inside my nighty in my panty-less condition.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 04:11 AM