Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: Beti... you must change the mindset now that you know Ram has grown up!

Me: Mai samjha nehi!

Chacha-ji: Mai ya tumhare pati ya koi dusra mard ke samne tum kya pehen rahi ho ab wo mehentwopurn nehi raha... Ram ke samne tum kaise pesh aati ho ye sab-se mehetwopurn hai!

Me: Achha... achha...

I nodded like an obedient student.

Chacha-ji: Din mei to tum sari pehenti ho... ye to main bhi janta hoon... par raat mei kis dress mein tum rehti ho? Ram to uss time mei bhi tumhe dekhta hai naa...

Chacha-ji had plotted things in such a way that I had to be extremely shameless to describe my every personal detail to him! I was silent for a moment trying to gather strength to reply to such a question.

Chacha-ji again attempted boldly to drag me into sharing my private things.

Chacha-ji: Batao Beti... sote waqt to tum sari nehi pehenti hogi... kya pehenti ho?

I had to reply and I replied timidly in a low whispering tone.

Me: Nehi... err... I mean Chacha-ji... raat ko mai nighty peheti hoon.

As I replied Chacha-ji seemed to be bolder and was crossing all limits!

Chacha-ji: What sort? Sleeveless or with sleeves, transparent ya... you must tell me completely and then only I can see you through your son’s eyes!

Me: Haa thodi...

Chacha-ji: Kya thodi?

Me: Err... I mean... err... nighty thodi transparent to hai (I blushed and was naturally embarrassed) ... actually I never thought about it like this Chacha-ji...

Chacha-ji: Wo mai samajh sakta hoon Beti... aur raat ke time mei to har shadishuda aurat aise hi kapde pehenti hai.... iss me sharmane wali koi baat to nehi hai!

I expectedly felt better getting Chacha-ji’s approval to such dresses.

Chacha-ji: Par Beti yaha pe aur ek baat mehetwopurn hai... kyo ki tumhare ghar mei ek jawan bêta hai...
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 03:52 AM