Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
I was feeling extremely uneasy now as I was feeling my heaving milk-filled mammaries straining on my bra cups due to my exhilarated state and I was feeling slight pain with my hard swollen nipples pushing on my cups. I realized that I must strip my bra to feel easy and comfortable.

As I did not respond to Chacha-ji, he probably got impatient and annoyed.

Chacha-ji: Dekho Beti... aj ye jo tumhare saath maine khullam-khulla baat-chit ki wo sirf Ram ke liye! Agar tumhe ye nahi pasand hai to mai iss baat ko yahin khatam karta hun... par baad me tumhe pachhtana padega jab tumhara beta kisi randibazar mein security officer raid mei pakda jayega tab tum sochna ki pehle kyun nahi sudhara usko!

I could not remain silent any more as Chacha-ji was misunderstanding me.

Me: Arre Chacha-ji aap to naraz ho gaye! I am err... I mean... Chacha-ji...I am feeling a little embarrassed... aap ke samne khullam khulla ye baat-chit... I hope you can understand..... but please try to reform my son...i will fully cooperate with you...

Chacha-ji (smiling): That’s like a sensible mother!

He smiled and nodded and I was much relieved. But immediately he made me embarrassed as his left hand openly started his dick inside his pajama again! It was so odd for me to stare at a grownup man fine tuning his dick position inside his pajama, but honestly I was unable to look elsewhere as I could figure out Chacha-ji’s rod standing erect making his pajama stretch like a tent! I clenched my lips and tried to remain normal. My breathing automatically went heavy and my big round boobs were moving up and down a shade faster now. Undoubtedly and unquestionably the elderly man was stimulated by this intimate and direct chatting with me.

Chacha-ji: Beti... if we work together things will be under control, but if you get angry and irritated by your son’s behavior, you will ultimately lose your son to another woman... or who knows?? (he shrugged) ... you may ultimately lose your son to even a prostitute!

I almost exclaimed, naturally, but Chacha-ji was cool as cucumber!

Chacha-ji: Beti... since I do not want to hide anything from you... I just elaborated... that’s the worst scenario that can happen to your son... the curiosity of this age is such... and if we try to curb that in any way.

Me: No, no... please Chacha-ji... mujhe daraiye mat! Ram ka bhala jis mei ho... ap wohi raasta dikhaye...

The perverted man by that time was very successfully able to inject the fear in me about my son going to another woman and to protect him I could travel any limit!

Me: Ram ko rokna hi hoga...mai apke har baat manungi!

Chacha-ji: Ab ek samajhdar maa bol rahi hai! Tum fikar mat karo Beti...

He paused a little and probably wanted to see my releived face.

Chacha-ji: Mai Ram ko kisi bhi halat mei bigadne nehi doonga... I promise Beti...par uska utsookta ko hume nivaran karna hoga... aur iss mei tumhe ek pramukh bhumika lena hoga... are you getting me?

Me: Ji... ji Chacha-ji. Main poori kosish karungi.

Chacha-ji: That’s the determination Beti... I am sure you will act like a perfect mother and will help your son to overcome this adolescence crisis.

Chacha-ji boosted me with confidence simultaneously creating his pathway to exploit me to the hilt and I foolishly (and unknowingly too) was surrendering to him.

Chacha-ji: ...but Beti... I need to know some more info from you which would enable me to identify the exact state of Ram’s mind towards feminine affinity.

The way Chacha-ji was guiding this chat made me fully convinced that ‘he’ and only ‘he’ could save my son from going into the dark alleys.

Chacha-ji: Beti... pehle mujhe ye janna hai ke... tum Ram ke samne kya pehenti ho?

I was naturally a bit surprised at this silly question because Chacha-ji knows very well that I always wear sari at home.

Me: Sari... aur kya? Aap to roz mujhe dekhte hain...
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 03:51 AM