Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: To uske samne Jayant ke mummy ke figure bhi hai... don’t take it otherwise Beti... I am just trying to explain to you what the young boy’s options are...

Me: Ji... ji... main samajh rahi hoon.

Chacha-ji: Aur as you know also... Jayant ke mummy ghar mei kya pehenti hai...

As I had gone to Jayant’s house quite a few times searching for Ram and had noticed his mother wearing sleeveless nighties in daytime; probably Chacha-ji also had seen that.

Chacha-ji: At his age... Ram could have been easily attracted by that... right Beti?

I nodded.

Chacha-ji: Moreover, Jayant’s sister, Joyita... she has quite a developed body for her age...

Chacha-ji purposefully paused.

Me: True.

Chacha-ji: Ram could have gotten attracted to her also... Joyita to hamesha chote skirt pehen ke ghoomti rehti hai... you have also seen... quite natural ki ghar mei wo aur bhi chote kapde pehete ho... and Ram’s age is just right to get engrossed to that...

Chacha-ji again paused just to give me the time to drive my mind into his dirty direction.

Chacha-ji: Tell me Beti... am I saying anything out of the world or absurd... can it not happen?

Me: Bilkul Chacha-ji! Aap sahi bol rahe ho!

Chacha-ji: Aur is-se cheez aur bhi bura hota and things would not have been in your hand! Shukar karo Beti ke Ram has an affinity for incest mom-son stories... so things are still in your hands, otherwise he could have been in the clutches of another woman!

Me: True...true... Uff! Am glad that has not happened...

Chacha-ji: Iss liye Beti... you must not leave Ram alone for long periods at home.... in fact if you remain angry for his act or stay aloof since he wants to touch you inappropriately... Ram might land up going to another woman!

Me (almost instantenoulsy): No, no... I will not allow that to happen Chacha-ji! No way...

Chacha-ji smiled and looked at my eyes – he was successful in riveting his idea in my mind!

Me: Par Chacha-ji.... ek baat... agar mai maan bhi leta hoon ke Ram mujhe touch karne ki kosish karta hai... kya aapko nehi lagta ke Ram ye galat kar raha hai?

Chacha-ji: Sawal galat ya sahi ki nahi hai Beti... Iss umar mein padhai ke sath sath opposite sex ke liye aisa attraction hona bahut hi aam baat hai... Aur ye mat bhulo Ram ke samne aurat ke roop mei tum ho...

Chacha-ji smiled and for the first time he looked directly at my fully developed breasts and I blushed heavily.

Chacha-ji: Even after Harpal’s birth... tumhari figure akarshak hai... ye gora badan... bade bade mamme... bhari gaand, mote jung... isse dekhker to
rishi-muni ke bhi khade ho jaayenge... Ram to sirf ek naya-naya jawan hota hua ladka hai!

Chacha-ji seemed to be crossing all limits and I continued to blush and breathe heavily! Due to my heavy breathing and erect standing nipples, I was feeling very uncomfortable now with my heavy tits straining against my tight bra cups inside my dress.

Chacha-ji: Beti sharmao mat! You should be proud of your figure... because your vital statistics helped your son to remain addicted to you and not to outside women. Sahi ya galat?

I giggled and remained silent. I was shying like a new bride but in my inside I was feeling contended and flattered by my landlord’s praising words!

Me (almost in a whispering tone): Chacha-ji... ab iss baat ko yahi khatam karte hai...

Chacha-ji on the other hand was in no mood to let this super opportunity slip from his hands so easily; hence he kept on continuing the topic!

Chacha-ji: Dekho Beti... iss baat ko hum yun hi nahi khatam kar sakte... iss-se pehle ke tumhara Ram poori tarah tumhari se haath nikal jaaye, us-se pehle hume usko sudharna hoga. And for that I need your full cooperation.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 03:50 AM