Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: I think you be normal... just as a normal routine... you just check his bag... take out the tiffin box, etc. so that Ram feels that you are attentive towards your son and he then will not keep these dirty books in his school bag.

Me: Par Chacha-ji... agar bag mein nahin rakhhi to aur kahi rakhega... ye solution to nahi hua naa?

Chacha-ji: Beti... kya tum us-he jawan hone se rok sakti ho?

I smiled and nodded my head negatively.

Chacha-ji: So, you just do as I say... its not right to keep these books in school bag... any day he might get caught with someone else other than me or you... so you should check his bag regularly.

Me: Okay Chacha-ji.

Chacha-ji: You know Beti... mujhe to lagta hai...reading these books and seeing these pictures.... usne muth maarna bhi shuru kar diya hoga.

Me: Muth marna? Matlab?

Chacha-ji: I mean masturbation... which is just natural you know for a 14-15 year old lad!

Me: Oh!

I was really shocked in my mind seeing my behavior! The way I was getting shameless in discussing obscene things with Chacha-ji so normally as if we were discussing today’s weather! I was myself amazed at my boldness and brazenness.

Me: But will his heath not get affected with this?

Chacha-ji: Nehi Beti... ye sab normal hai uske umar ke liye... bus tum us-he jyada akeyla mat chodna.... keep him engaged with you... that will keep him happy and diverted.

I thought this was the best point to put an end to the conversation and I got up.

Me: Theek hai Chacha-ji... thank you very much.

Chacha-ji: Are thanks ki kya baat hai... ye to mera farz tha! .

Though I got up, the perverted man did not seem to be in any mood to stop this topic at that moment!

Chacha-ji: Beti... ek baat tumhe yaad rakhna padhega if you want to save your son...

Me: Wo kya?

Chacha-ji: Since Ram has no sister... ghar mein kewal tum hi ek aurat ho... aur tum beshak hassen aur jawan bhi ho... iss liye Ram sirf tumhare baare mein hi sochta hai... aur ye negative nehi hai... pooch kiyu?

Me: Kyon?

I could not deny the fact that I was also unable to take out myself off this chat as my son was involved!

Chacha-ji: Kiyu ki agar wo dusri kisi ladki ke bare mei sochta... he would have gone for her and would try to get closer to her naa... Dekho Beti... apna Ram Jayant ke ghar mei kafi time bitata hai...

Me: Thik...
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 03:49 AM