Adultery ME AND MY FAMILY / A Hungry Family by anamika_rani
Update - 7

She realized her mistakes immediately but her sobs continues.
"Poora lund andar gaya; ab thodi der mein tujhe maza aayega" (Entire cock has gone in; soon you will get pleasure), he hissed, "Pahli baar jab lauda jaata hai toh thoda dard toh hota hi hai"(First time it does hurt some when the cock penetrates). He then laid over her with all his weight on the delicate body of the girl, without moving much, except for a few short jabs to keep her feeling the cock moving inside her. Her cunt muscles started getting accustomed to the girth of the big cock lodged deep inside her. Her spasms were making the pain replaced by waves of pleasure and she was happy that she could take all of him inside her small tunnel. He started moving his hips in circular motion keeping the entire length inside her. His hard pubic hair were rubbing against her soft brownish hair and her clit, which were taking her to new heights of pleasure she had never known.

" Ab dheere dheere karo. Tumne toh intni jor se kiya ki bahut dard huwa" (Now do me gently. You did it so hard that it pained a lot), she said moving her hips against the delicious cock in her cunt.
He started pulling his cock out just a little and gently pushing it in back. His balls were thumping against her tender pussy lips. She did not feel his heavy body lying over her, crushing her small breasts and his chest hair rubbing against her nipples.
She felt sensations deep inside her spasming cunt and felt something churning; she imagined it was probably her climax, as she had read and heard.
"Andar kuch ho raha hai" (Am feeling something inside me), she said inquiringly looking at him.
"Tera paani nikal raha hai" (you are coming).
In next few seconds she had her first orgasm and felt her tunnel getting more slippery for his cock. She felt a bit exhausted but was now enjoying the throbs of the cock which had invaded her forbidden territory for the first time.

He resumed his fucking, now satisfied that the innocent girl had reached her orgasm around his cock. His pace of in and out movements went on increasing. He was soon pulling almost whole of his cock out, leaving only the cockhead inside her gripping pussy lips, and then in the next moment pushing all the cock back in her with a gentle smooth sliding motion. The tight grip of her cunt muscles and the heat inside her cunt was making his cock throb harder, he could feel it swell more and more and felt the churning sensations in his balls. He knew he would not be able to control his climax for long now so he grabbed her breasts, one each in his hands, and fucking her mouth with his tongue, he increased the speed of his assault on the freshly deflowered cunt. She felt a mixture of pain and pleasure both, but was sure that this pain would subside and will soon be replaced by extreme pleasure. Slowly she also started raising her hips in rhythm with his strokes. Once again she felt her approaching orgasm and was bucking herself.

"Aaaahhh... aaahhhh... uuuhhhh... mmmmmm"
"Maza aaya chudai mein?" (Enjoyed fucking?).
She just replied looking in his eyes, which conveyed her feelings of pleasure.
"Mera lauda bhi teri choot mein jhadne walaa hai" (I'm also about to come in your cunt).
"Please baahar nikaal lo; andar mat ho jaana... koyi museebat na ho jaaye" (Please pull it out; do not come inside, lest there is some problem)
"Mujhse lund baahar nahin nikaala jaata aise time pe. Masti itni hoti hai ki lund choot mein hi jhadna chahta hai"(I cannot pull the cock out in such situation. The excitement is so much that my cock prefers to pour inside the cunt only).
Her excitement, extreme pleasure that she was feeling and her fast approaching orgasm, in the wake of renewed pounding she was getting, had sealed her lips and no words, except her moans were coming out. She was lost in her pleasure.
"Ooohhhh... hhhuuuummmmmm... hhhaaaaaayyyyyyeeeeeeeee... mera lauda teri choot mein virya daalega abbbbbbbbbb... oooohhhh" (My cock will pour the semen in your cunt now).

His words helped in reaching her orgasm and just when she was feeling it, she felt a series of hot liquid pouring inside her. She knew he was coming inside her, but she had no complaints. The pleasure she felt when he shot his juices inside her was just beyond her imagination and at that moment she decided that it was worth the risk of her getting into problem.
He collapsed over her with his cock deeply embedded in her soft body; their eyes closed, both breathing heavily, and sweating a lot following the excitement and apprehensions. They lay like this for ten minutes till his cock had been squeezed completely of his juices by the young and tight pussy he had just deflowered. His cock came out of her with a big plop sound as she rolled off her. She felt their mixed juices rushing out of her cunt. In the dim light also she could see some dark traces in the mixed juices. She held her panties at the mouth of her oozing cunt to collect all the liquid on it.
Kumar  stretched his hands out and pulled her close to him. Half lying on him, with her breasts once again against his strong chest, she found herself in his tight embrace. He kissed her lips gently and ran his one hand all over her back, while the other hand squeezed her young, round and soft well-shaped ass cheeks. She felt relaxed now and enjoyed his kisses, but she was shy after what had transpired between them. She looked like a small baby in comparison to his frame.

"Mera lauda saaf nahin karegi?"(Won't you clean my cock?), He teased.
Without replying she raised herself slightly and picking up her panties she started wiping his cock, his balls and his pubic area to remove traces of their mingled juices. She watched with amazement his cock stirring again; she decided not to allow him to even touch her there, as she was still sore with the forced penetration. She recalled the three or four strokes in quick succession, which took him all the way inside her. She was not prepared for such hard strokes. 'They must have bruised my insides', she thought.
She was very anxious to know how her mother had started having sex with him and since when they were having this relationship; she had avoided till now because she herself was very horny after having witnessed her mother getting pounded by this stud. She did not want to annoy him by asking a question that could annoy him, and besides, she thought her first priority was to feel him inside her so the question could wait some more. She knew he would tell her the truth.

Then she asked him how it all started with het mother.

He told her that when he had joined here as our chauffeur around two years back, he used to stay about a kilometer away from our house. The room he was now occupying was used as a kind of storeroom for mostly useless items. Within a month, it was on my mother's insistence that he was asked to shift in the room. Ramesh was a bit unwilling because the room had a door opening on the roof; and at times, especially in summers, he loved to sleep on the roof under the open sky. Ever since he shifted, he found her mother taking interest in making his stay more and more comfortable. It was her who arranged for her tea, morning breakfast and lunch being supplied from their kitchen. Ramesh never interfered in her domestic decisions. Kumar confessed that he was always fascinated with her beauty, her well-shaped and well-developed body, more specially her round and a bit heavy butts and her 38C round breasts and her nipples which were always prominently visible even through her bra and blouse. He told her that he had married his cousin but did not find her good in bed; she was kind of passive, so he divorced her barely 4 months after their marriage. Soon after the divorce he was selected for job at our house, so he was starving for good sex. He had never thought that this family would give him enough to satiate his hunger.

"Tumhen yaad hai chhe-saat mahine pahle- pichhale saal baarish ke dinon mein tumhare pitaji hospital mein 18-20 din rahe the jab unhen attack huwa tha?" (You remember six-seven months before- last year during rains your father was admitted to the hospital, after he had had an attack, for 18-20 days?), he asked.
"Acchi tarah. Mummy sara din unke saath rehti thi, raat ko hum donon bahenon ne rukne ki zid ki kyonki mummy thak jaati thi. Hum donon bahenen company ke liye aur saath hi Papa ko attend karne ke liye ruki thi. Mausa bahut beemar the isliye who aur Mausi aa nahin sakte the. Papa ki badi bahen USA mein thi, unke aur koyi bhai ya bahen nahin hain. Friends din mein aaya karte the Papa se milne" (Yes, very well. Mummy used to stay with him whole the day, and at night we both sisters insisted to say with him because she would get tired after attending on him all the day. We both stayed together to have company while looking after Papa. Mausa was unwell so Mausi could not come. Papa's elder sister was in USA, and he has no other real kins. Friends would visit Papa in the day).

He continued, "Tumhare Papa ko teen din ho gaye the hospital mein. Shaam ko main tumhari mummy ko ghar laata tha aur tum donon ko chhod aata tha. Un dinon raat ka khana bhi yaheen tumhare ghar se aata tha. In the day, after dropping you at school I would also be there at the Hospital" (Your Papa had been in the hospital for three days. In the evening I used to bring your mother home and then take both of you sisters to the hospital. Those days even my dinner used to come from your house. In the day I used to be at the Hospital only), he looked at me then waited for a few seconds before he continued again, "Uss raat tum donon bahenon ko Hospital chhodne ke baad tumhari mummy ko lekar wapas lauta to colony mein bilkul andhera tha. Koyi transformer jal gaya tha aur light jaldi aane ki ummeed nahin thi. Uss din shaam se hi bearish ho rahi thi." (That night after dropping you both sisters to the Hospital when I brought your mother home, the entire colony was completely dark. Some transformer had burnt down and there was no hope of electricity supply for quite some time. It had been raining that day since evening).

He then told her that her mother said she was scared sleeping alone in darkness and asked him to get his bed in the drawing room. He returned soon with his bed sheet, which he spread, on the carpet in the drawing room but she insisted that he would better sleep on the sofa. She lit a candle and they had dinner and then she went inside her bedroom taking the candle with her. He told her that he could not sleep with any light in the room so did not need another candle for the drawing room. The windows of the drawing room had been opened to let whatever light from outside could filter in, and also for the fresh air it was only drizzling then. He decided to shift to a darker corner because in the darkness of room with Sunaina just a few feet away, he could not control the desire to massage his rampant cock thinking about her. He could not get sleep till late; he was thinking of Sunaina's sensuous body and wished he could lay hands on her naked body and push his steel hard cock in her juicy cunt. He was in his normal sleeping dress- a vest and lungi (wrap around). He had taken off his vest and placed it near his pillow; and lifting his lungi, with his eyes closed, he was caressing his cock that was looking towards heaven; he was imagining Sunaina's body riding him with her heavy breasts swaying. He heard a soft sound and, in the darkness of the drawing room, he saw a shadow moving near the sofa he was to sleep on and then saw the shadow move towards the stairs leading to the roof. He was sleeping on the floor and he knew the shadow would definitely stumble upon him. For once he though it was some burgler but from the size and walk of the shadow he was certain it was Sunaina. He waited excitedly for her to stumble and was preparing himself to grab her. He was watching the shadow moving very slowly in his direction and before it could stumble he decided to grab her because he did not want her to get hurt, in case he could not hold her well in time before her fall. He wanted to grab her from behind, so just as the shadow moved past him, he got up and grabbed the shadow tight making sure that both his hands were clutching her breasts. His cock was very hard with excitement and was poking between her soft, heavy and round ass cheeks.

He shouted loud enough to give her an impression that he mistook her for a burgler in case she got annoyed with his act, but he did not let his sound go outside the four walls of the room.
"Pakad liya " (Caught you).
" Main hoon. Sunaina"(It's me. Sunaina), she whispered.
His hands were holding one breast each in his palm. There was no attempt from Sunaina to remove them either. He knew that she was willing but he did not want to rush up, so holding her breasts he started squeezing her breasts and he pushed his cock as deep as he could in the valley between her ass cheeks. There was still no sign of resistance so he started pinching her hard nipples, which were easily of the size of a berry. Her hands covered his hand and pressed them against her heaving breasts. He was by now sure that she was willing to co-operate fully and he could now fulfill his desire. He immediately pulled off his lungi and stood stark naked in the room and kissing her lips he pulled her knee length nightie over her head; she was only in her panties. He immediately laid her on his bedsheet and pulled her panties down and off her legs.
"Ooohhhhh", she moaned.

Without wasting time he was all over her, no words were exchanged for some time. Both were impatient to enjoy the pleasures that they could derive from each other's body. He started kissing her feverishly over her lips, face, neck and on and around her breasts and nipples, while rubbing his cock over her soft skin close to her dripping cunt.
"Ooohhhhh... uuummmmmmmm."
She reached her one hand between them and wrapping her fingers around his red hot thick cock she massaged it for a few seconds then placed it at the entrance of her steaming hole. She raised her buttocks till his cockhead was lodged between her inner lips. He bit her left breast and in one single stroke drove himself to the hilt. She was very wet so he could reach the depth of her slippery tunnel in one single stroke. He was bigger than her husband, she thought.
"Jaldi karo. Jor se. Ooooohhhh... lambe lambe dhakke maro" (Do it fast. Harder. Do it with longer strokes), she was unable to control herself.
"Aaj to Mem saab aapko chudai se mast kar doonga" (Mem saab today will satisfy you with my fucking)

"Mem saab nahin; Sunaina ya kuch aur bolo" (No Mem saab; call me Sunaina or something else).
"Oooohhh meri jaan Sunaina tumhari choot abhi tak bahut tight hai" (My dear Sunaina your cunt is still very tight), he goaned and started pounding her steaming pussy with longer and deeper strokes.
Sunaina was happy to have a handy cock for herself whenever she could get an opportunity he could be available. She was justified in her decision to have him shifted to their house, which had now bore the fruits. She did not like to be treated like a woman; she preferred to be treated like a slut or a slave by her men. She was moaning and whimpering when his cockhead touched her cervix and his balls hit against her thick pussy lips. She had been dreaming about fucking him tonight as there could not be a more opportune time to seduce him, and had been getting moist in her cunt about the prospects. She thus soon reached her orgasm.
"Aaaaahhhhh... uuuhhhhhh... hhaaaiiiiiiiiii", and she came and came.
She was happy that he had not come yet, which means she could have another climax to match with his. Her full and heavy breasts were swaying vigorously when he was humping her and her big dark brown auerolae topped with a big cherry sized nipples were too tempting. He could not wait to chew on them. His one hand cupped her left breasts and kneaded it hard and with the other hand he held her right breast and bending on her he started sucking and gently biting the nipple.

"Tumhare mamme mujhe hamesha tumhe kisi din chodne ko majboor karte the. Aaj mammon ko choos choos kar laal kar doonga aur tumhari choot ko bhosda bana doonga laude se"(Your breasts always aroused my desire to fuck you some day. Today I shall make them red sucking them hard and make your cunthole big with my cock).
His dirty words were making her hornier than she could think. She loved the use of such vulgar language while she got fucked, but was controlling herself from replying in the same manner.
He used to push all his cock deep inside her and then clutching her hips would rotate his hips in circular motion and this felt exceedingly pleasurable to her to feel his cock touch everywhere inside her while her clit would get rough massage from his thick growth of pubic hair. She would cry with pleasure whenever he plunged his cock deep in her and then rotated his hips.
"Aaaahhhh... bahut maza aata hai iss tarah... aur karo... poora andar daal kar jor jor se"(it is very pleasurable this way... do it faster pushing all the way in), she cried.
He continued to maul, knead, suck and bite her breasts; he was pounding her tender pussy with harder and deeper strokes because he felt the stirring in his balls and knew he was soon to spill his thick juices in her hot cunt.

"Aaahhh... aaaahhhhhh... uuffff... Allaaaaahhhhhh", he cried loudly while his semen shot deep inside her bringing her to her own second climax. She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him deeper in her.
"Ooooooooooohhhhhhh... ooooohhhhhhhhhh... uuummmmmmmmm", she joined him reaching her own orgasm.
He collapsed over her; both sweating profusely, their breathings hard. It took them over ten minutes to get normal breathing.he rolled off her and lay beside her and then kissed her and gently caressed her both the breasts. After another five minutes she got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself and brought a small towel to wipe him off. She was still naked. They both wanted to fuck some more.
"Uss raat teri ma ko maine char baar choda. Jab tak tere Papa hospital mein rahe roj raat ko teri ma poori raat nangi rahti thi, khud mere kapde utaarti thi aur mere laude ko khoob choosti thi aut phir jam kar poori raat chudwati thi. Uss din ke baad phir toh jab mauka milta hum chudai kar lete the" (That night I fucked yout mother four times. Until your father was in the Hospital every night your mother remained naked all the night, even undressed me herself and would suck my cock a lot and then we would fuck to our hearts' content. Ever since that day we would fuck as and when we got an opportunity), he said concluding.

Siya got very wet inside her pussy, but she dare not get ready to fuck again. She felt sore and a bit tired. It was almost 4 A.M. now so she wanted to get back to her room.
"Ab main jaati hoon" (Now I am going), she said picking up her clothes and trying to put on her nightie.
"Itni jaldi? Abhi toh theek se choda bhi nahin tumhari kacchi aur kori choot ko." (So soon? I have not fucked your tender and virgin cunt properly yet), he was in teasing mood. He pulled her again and taking her clothes from her, put them aside.
"Ab nahin please... mujhe to abhi tak thoda dard ho raha hai" (No more please... I am still having a little pain), she complained.
"Ek baar aur chudwa le sab dard chala jayega" (Let me fuck one more time and your pain will vanish), He said squeezing her both the breasts.
"Aaaaahhhhh... yahan bhi dard hai" (Here also it pains)
He pulled her up and started licking her breasts, sucking them gently, coating them with his saliva all over. It felt nice to her and for a few moments her eyes closed with pleasure. When she opened her eyes, she looked at his croach and found him almost hard; his cock waving at her. She was scared and pushing him, tried to get up again. She felt a little weak in her knees, but she got up and once again picked up her clothes.

Kumar wanted to take her again so he got up and went behind her. Watching his cock rise again had brought fresh juices in her cunt, which was healing her bruised insides, but she was scared of another penetration. He took both her breasts in his hands and massaged them gently, then squeezed her nipples taking them between his thumb and forefinger. He knew there was chemistry between breasts and the pussy. She could feel her cunt moistioning.
He bent her forward and asked her to hold his bed with both her hands. She did it as he was much stronger than her and was bending her forward. He parted her legs and rubbed his hard cock along the crease between her ass cheeks.
"Please ab nahin... ab chhod do... phir kisi din kar lena..." (Please not now... let me go... some other day you may do... ).
"Theek hai. Bas laude ka supada daal kar chodunga aur virya andar daalkar nikaal loonga" (Okay. Will fuck only with the cockhead in and shall take it out after pouring my semen inside).
He smeared her juiced around his cockhead and gently pushed it inside the tight inner lips of her cunt. She cried softly as it still hurt her a little. She wanted him to come as soon as possible because she knew he would not let her leave till he had his way with her. He started moving gently forward and backwards sending a little more of his length inside her.

"Tumne kaha tha sirf thoda sa daloge" (You said you will put only a little inside).
"Dard ho toh bol dena. Uskey baad nahin daloonga" (Tell me when you feel pain. I shall not insert after that).
"Dard toh ho hi raha hai" (It is paining already).
" Abhi ek hi bar chudi hai na isliye thoda sa hoga. Do teen baar chudwa legi phir nahin hoga" (You have been fucked only once so it will hurt a little. After you get fucked two three times then it will not pain), he told and started massaging her breasts a bit hader now. He had already pushed almost half of his cock inside her and was trying to push all of him at the earliest. Her whimpering and moans continued.
When he started longer and harder strokes her already bruised pussy hurt a lot and she started sobbing ans asking him to be a little gentle.
"Uuuhhhh... aaaahhh... maaa... bas karo... ab aur andar mat daalo... please nikaal lo na"(Please stop. Don't insert more of it... Please pull it out), she cried in pain.
thanks 
[+] 1 user Likes sakzkhan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 29-01-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by ronylol - 29-01-2019, 02:26 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 29-01-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by pedapandu - 30-01-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 30-01-2019, 01:47 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by Givemeextra - 30-01-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by blackdesk - 04-02-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 05-02-2019, 12:59 PM