Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Supriya woke up after 1 hour and found herself lying all naked and bed room door was open,
She immediately wore her innerwear and put her night gown. She moved to kitchen and prepared tea and breakfast. She went to Aditya room and wake him up and asked him to get fresh and at same time she also went to her room to get fresh.
Soon both are at dinning table, Aditya is scared whether she found that it was him but she is behaving normal as nothing happened, It gave relief to him. After breakfast She feed her milk to both of them and locked herself in her bedroom. She was lost in her own thought and her life since she fucked her husband. How horny she has become and how her body betrayed her so many times in these days. How she started enjoying rough sex.
She speaking to herself :-- That day Anand wounded my both boobs but i was enjoying every bit of pain he was giving me.
I was so horny that day that never behave like that in my life. The way I ride him was first ever instance where i took charge and instead of getting fucked i fucked him. It was so heavenly feeling that in my life never ever felt like that. I felt like I am controlling him rather controlled by him.
Yesterday when again I wanted to take charge, he pinned me down and it seems he took revenge of that day. Yesterday he fucked me like I am his slave but I enjoyed it too.
In last week or so have experienced new way of making love and enjoying it, I don’t want any single day without being love or without making love to him. “ Anand why you going, I will miss you so much ahhhh …Ananddddddd…please come now and make love to me.. ahhh …..she moved her hand inside her pantie and rubbing her pussy lips.”
She closed her eyes and started imagining that Anand is with her..
Ahh.. you wanted me to get naked Anand hmm .. ( She removed her gown, bra & pantie swiftly).. “ See I am totally naked, come here .. come take me to another world” .. “ See my tits, you love them naa, you love to pull and pinch these” ( She pulled her nipple and started pinching it roughly).. ahh anand slowly… ahh.. yes like that… baby please play with my lips they are waiting to get your love”
( she moved her right hand and placed it over her crotch, she opened her legs wide open) .. ahh anand .. come rub my clit while pressing my boobs.. crushed my boobs .. I love it baby.. yes like that”
With left hand she pressed her boobs and pinching her nipple and with right hand index finger she is rubbing her upper lips) “ Yes … Like this .. rub more like this please apply more pressure” ( She pushed her finger between her pussy lips now and started moving her finger across her vertical lips.) ammh I am addicted to you .. please move more ahhh..(after some time) please make love to me now.. please move in.. I want to feel you inside.”( She moved her finger inside her wet hole) ahh.. anand can feel you inside mee… u going so deep… let me ride you… u lay still, don’t move bit… (she started moving her lips on her finger) .with loud moan … aahhhh anand… I am cummingg…..ahh… she started shooting load on her finger.. she collapsed on bed.
[Image: pressing-boobs-left-hand.jpg]
[Image: Fingering-herself.jpg]
Hearing some mick voice from Supriya’s bedroom he climb up on stool and his eyes pop out from his socket, “ Supriya was all naked, her hairs were scattered all over bed above her head, with right hand she is fingering herself and her left hand was crushing her boobs.. he moves down his shorts and started moving his hand on his dick matching speed of Supriya. There Supriya shoot her load and looking her facial expression and her naked body he also started shooting load. Both came almost together. He went to his bed and collapsed in it.
After taking rest for 1 hour she move out wearing her cloths, Aditya was at drawing room watching TV.
Aditya :-- Hey Angel, You must be feeling tired hmm, have prepared lemon juice for you which will boost your energy..
Supriya with suspious look move to kitchen and had lemon juice and started working in kitchen and thinking about Aditya behaviour.
Does he know what I was doing in my bedroom, there is no way he can see me.. was I moaning bit high.. he might listened to my moans and concluded that I was pleasuring myself.. there is no way that he can see in my bedroom…
Aditya Moved to kitchen :-- Hey, Angel from Heaven, how you feeling now..
Supriya :-- Hmm.. Good..
Aditya :-- Let me help you, what you preparing for lunch.
Supriya :-- Its Ok Adi.. I will manage, it won’t take long…
Aditya :-- But how can I sit and watch TV where as my angel is working in kitchen… let me help you.
Supriya :-- Ok as you wish..
He started helping her and cracking light jokes on which both laugh a loud.
Aditya, :-- Would you mind if I crack non veg jokes.
Supriya was in good Mood :-- we both are adult and can speak adultery as well but it must be in limit and must not be too vulgar.
Aditya :-- ok I know.. I also don’t like vulgar jokes..
Aditya :-- A woman (mom) was sitting at a bar enjoying a cocktail after work one night, when the bar door opened and the most gorgeous hunk of a man she had ever seen entered. The man noticed that he was the object of the woman’s rapt attention, and with smile, approached her. Blushing, she prepared to apologize for staring, but he leaned close and whispered in her ear. “I’ll do anything,” he whispered in a deep, soft voice. “Anything, absolutely anything you want, anything you have ever fantasized, for fifty dollars. There’s just one condition…” Trembling with anticipation, the woman asked him the condition. The man said, “You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words.” The women gazed into his hypnotic eyes, considering the proposition, then reached into her handbag and took out fifty dollars. She scribbled her address on a napkin, folded it around the cash, and pressed it into his waiting hand. She leaned over and whispered into his ear… * * * * * * * * * * * * * “Clean… my… house.” …
Supriya :-- oh my god!! Oh My god !! that one was hilarious one.. hahahha…
Her boobs were dancing while she laughed, it attracted his eyes and without blinking he was staring at her boobs.. she caught him looking at her breast and lightly slap on his check and said..
Supriya :-- You want to clean house..?? and started laughing on her own Jokes..
Aditya Moved behind her and hugged her from behind, “ I can do any thing for my angel” . poked his dick on her ass and planted kissed on his neck and cheek. he started to move his hand from stomach towards her boobs.
[Image: adi-hugging-from-behind.jpg]

Supriya was shock with his sudden attack and was not in state to react but when he started moving his hand to her boobs she pushed him and raised her hand to slap him but control her anger.
Supriya :-- This is the problem with you guys, if lady is free with you, you taking it other wise and think that she is available to serve you in any manner…she was furious with him and left kitchen.
She feed her baby and was inside her room itself.. thinking how could he think about me like this ?? He should not see me lustily, I am helping him to heel him and he is thinking about me like this.??
He poke his on my ass, he was bigg…” Shit Supriya what you thinking its wrong” more she try to think otherwise, more her mind taking her to that only… “You can’t think straight just by feeling his dick on your ass where as he is sucking your naked boobs daily, think how much he himself having control on him. You seems more weaker than him, loosing control mere touch of his dick on your ass that too above cloths” - Her inner voice
After she went to her room Aditya had vicious smile on his face and was speaking self.. “ lets see till when you can control yourself, I will fuck you soon on your marital bed itself, you will be on your fours begging me to drill you.” Let’s give her some time to get relax. After some time he went to her room
Aditya :-- “ I am Sorry Angel, i might get carried away.” I am sorry.
Supriya :-- Its ok, lets go and have lunch first.. … “ I am not feeling like hungry, i am full with your scolding itself.” Said Aditya
Supriya :-- Don’t do drama and all this, first you do mistake and then you blame me.. hmmmm
Aditya :-- Seriously, i am not feeling like hungry, and to be honest I am confuse …you feed me, in bus we both were all naked but I never took advantage of you, I do care for you and your feelings.. even in my dreams I can’t hurt you.
Supriya felt bad, what ever he is speaking is 100% true and she agrees that he never took advantage of her even though he had few chances as well..
Supriya :-- Ok.. I am Sorry Adi.. I might over reacted. now I seriously feel sorry about it…
Aditya Making sad face :-- I don’t want sorry from you because I Love you and I feel bad when you feel sorry.
Supriya :-- you don’t want my sorry then what do you want… hmmmm.. ok lets finish this from where it started saying so she moved to kitchen and faced towards kitchen platform..
Aditya gets confuse, what exactly she wants to say… he move to kitchen and see her standing in old positioned where he hugged her earlier. He got it what exactly she mean.
Supriya :-- Do you need invitation… hmmm..come on
Aditya :-- No I don’t want and I am scared now… lets switch position. Saying so move her aside and was standing at her place at same positioned.
She got Aditya point what exactly he wanted her to do, she moves behind him and hug him. She tried to keep distance, but adi move his hand back and pushed her towards him.. her entire breast crushed on his back, he can feel her nipples is hard and poking on his back, he kept his hand on hers and move her hand , indicating her to move it on his body… she started moving her hand on his stomach, he pushed her face forward putting his hand on her head, her face is now close to his, he feel her hot breath on his neck, he move his face towards her and planted kiss just above corner of her lips, In ecstasy she tried to move more into him and held him more tightly.. They both were in same position for quite some time, Adi wanted to turnaround and hug her but she didn’t allow him, she don’t want to face him.. “ Please don’t move and turn around adi” I will embarrassed saying so she tighten her grip on him.. though she was high but still in her control. Adi move his face again to kiss her on her lips but she move her face and nodded her head in no.
Please let me kiss you suppiii…, please… ahhh… “ no adi, its not right” saying so she put her lips on his cheeks and let it remain there for few second and move away from him.
Supriya :-- lets have lunch now, hope you are hungry now….
Aditya :-- No, I don’t want lunch now, I want to drink your milk first than we can have it..
Supriya :-- Noooo, she raise bit of her voice, No adi, you are not in your sense and its not right time to feed you.. ok now come out saying so she move to dinning table.
Aditya was high and his hard on made huge tent on his boxer, he also move out.. Supriya’s gaze also fall on his tent.. she smiled and think “Poor Boy”
Aditya caught her looking at his boxer.. :-- Hmmm I feel pain and you are smiling hmmm… she got little taken back with his remarks but smiled and said nothing.
Soon both had lunch and she went to her bedroom and came back in few minutes wearing legging and breast feed gown.
Aditya was disappointed and made sad face.. She sat on 3 seater sofa she opened left side zip and asked him to sleep on her lap.
Aditya :-- I don’t want to take it like this, I don’t like this of your gown.. I don’t want..
Supriya :- Don’t be so drama baaz ok .. its medication time and you have to follow other wise will start behaving very strict with you..
Looking no other option he lay there and started sucking her left breast, he can see only her nipple and alorea that it.. he drank entire milk from her left breast and started sucking her nipple with full force, he knows that she like roughness on her boobs,
Supriya :-- ahhh adi, what you doing ?? ahhh its paining, though she was liking it but don’t want him to know that she is liking it… Supriya move her hand and open zip of right side breast and pulled out nipple, she wanted to feed him through right but he is not leaving her breast, she tried to pulled his head away but more she pulled it more he move his head, he turn to his left and lay half on her upper body and now pressing her breast and sucking them very hard… Ahhh adi… she gave her resistance and let him have her breast like he want, he also comes to know that she gives away, he move his hand till end of her gown and slowly started lifting it up, he wanted to remove her gown. Gown was stuck beneath her ass, he tried to pull it over but it was not coming out, he moved his right hand behind her and bunch his gown in his palm and with force he tried to pull it out but again failed, she is smiling at his petty condition. He got angry and took her left breast as much as he can in his mouth above cloth and dig his teeth on her breast, it pained her .. ahhh adddiiii no teeth … ahhh remove your teeth and in that moment he removed her gown which was stuck below her ass and from front he move it above her breast … there was zip in bra as well and both of zip was open and only nipple was out from it, before she realise that gown moved up and exposing her breast in bra, he started sucking her right breast and with right hand pressing her left one.. its almost 5 min since he is sucking her right boobs and drinking her milk, slowly he move her bra up and took as much as flesh of her breast in her mouth and sucking it, she was in other world, half lying there and closed her eyes and enjoying attack on her boobs. He was very excited and bit very hard on her nipple which was unbearable for her, she move his head away..i told you not to bite… aaiiii.. tears roll down from her eyes.. she covered her breast and move to her bedroom and closed door.
He felt bad but was happy to teach her lesson and sent message to her as not to wear that gown. He also move to his room and climb up to see what she is doing. She is applying some cream on her nipple and looking her breast in mirror.. her right breast was read and her nipple was also bit swollen and on left breast she can see teeth marks.
Bitch now you got your punishment, you wait I will show you heaven and hell both… hahahahha.. Aditya to himself.
Supriya is in immense pain, she saw that her nipple is swollen she applied coconut oil in it and without wearing bra she went to sleep. She is angry on him for such roughness on her nipple and she decided to teach him lesson for that.
Buzzing phone awakes her, “Doc. Calling” displaying on mobile screen, she rejected call and tried again to sleep but it’s gone now. It almost 5 PM she looked her baby, he is awake and playing alone..
She moves towards her baby and with love and affection she embraces him… “ sorry baby your momma not giving time to you na… kissing him on his forehead, teared rolled down from her eyes as genuinely felt sorry about him, its being more than week she was all lost in her own world. Soon baby drifted to sleep.
She move out of her room, there she found Aditya is already there in drawing room with cup of tea.
Supriya :-- as showing that you care a lot about me … hmmm … today you hurt me.. you know I was in immense pain .. you bite me there at my sensitive area and showing like nothing happened.
Aditya :-- Sorry baby… I was so high that I bite you… sorry won’t do it again … sorry..
Supriya :-- Sorry, I won’t buy your sorry henceforth… ok… and you will repay for it.. don’t think that I will leave you like this …
Aditya :-- Any thing for you baby… take your revenge I am here itself..
Supriya :-- I will, no need to tell me when and where.. saying so she moved to single sofa and started sipping tea.
She remember that doc gave him call and she disconnected it.. she took her mobile and was about to dial doc. Number she got call from husband,
Anand :-- Suppi, what you doing ??? actually I will be late bit today and there is lot of pending work which need to be completed.. please have dinner I will grabbed and eat something from outside itself..
Supriya :-- she move in her room as want to talk in private with husband… what Anand, you going for Delhi and USA and now telling me that you will come late … baby atleast spend some quality time with me before you go out..
Anand :-- Ahhh you missing me,, don’t worry I will try to be there as soon as possible..
Supriya :-- Anand.. please come soon .. I want you…. Ammm actually … please come soon .. I want to eat you today.. she felt shy saying so and disconnected call.
Mere thought of eating Anand, image started flashing Infront of her about their romance they had yesterday and in hotel. She felt bit wet between her legs, she was already wet with Aditya’s activity some how she controlled herself but speaking with her husband she was sexually aroused now.. She closed bedroom door and lay on her bed. She put pillow between her leg and murmuring Ananad… ahh.. Ananad….and moving her ass to and fro motion… Again she gets call from Doc. She gets angry on him for calling at wrong time,
Supriya :-- Yes doc. What happened… any thing serious...
Doc. Felt harshness in her voice :-- “ Ohh sorry, I think I called you at wrong time, will speak with you later on..” saying so he disconnected call.
Supriya realize her mistake that how rude she spoke with him, she calls him back but there is no response, she tries again but again same, no response.. in few seconds message pop out in screen its from Doctor, “ hey Supriya, sorry to disturb you, it seems that I called you at wrong time or might be you not liking to call you. Sorry once again and promise will not repeat it again”
Supriya :-- ahhh… shit.. what I have done… she replied him “ I am sorry doc. It was totally unintentional and was in different mood suddenly got your call and I blurted out” please don’t feel like that I don’t like speaking with you” please call once you are free.
Doc. got happy with her reply and decided not to call her but sent her message “ its ok Supriya, it happens with every one, ok now you have to come to my office tomorrow that too ALONE, then only will accept your sorry and will do your sonography as well.
Again she got another message from him “ please wear purple saree, you will look gorgeous in it, You must be having that colour” Please confirm asap. Can’t wait to meet you and see you in that”.
Last message from him “ please don’t tell Aditya you coming to meet me, as want to discuss something with you and its serious”.
After reading his message, she decided to give excuse as can’t meet and will do sonography once Anand is here as she know what he wants to do., but last message was scary for her, “ now what bullshit happened”
Supriya “ hey doc. please tell me over phone itself as you know I have baby and can’t keep him alone at home.
Doc. “ hey I know why you are denying to meet me alone, but I assured you that nothing like that will happened, and it was just request from my side to wear purple sari. That’s it.. and the thing which I want to talk can’t talk over phone.” Please confirm your availability.
Supriya :-- “its not like that doc. but Anand is going to Delhi and then US for new project, so schedule is tight for next 2-3 days.” Will be able to meet you only after he takes his flight to Delhi” … .. “Ok” replied came from Doc.
Again her phone buzzed which woke her baby up and he started crying, in process to lift baby unknowingly she answered the call, it was Devendra… he heared Supriya saying to baby…
Supriya :-- ahhh baby is hungry… let mama feed you… baby is crying as not able to resist his hunger… wait baby.. let mamma pull out boobies to feed you.... she moved gown above her breast and pull her bra up, and put her right nipple on his mouth, she forgot that Aditya chewed her that nipple, baby took nipple in his mouth and suck it hard as he was waiting and is hungry… ahhh baby… slow .. you are becoming like father .. he is also playing with it very harshly at least you be gentlllllllll… she saw on mobile screen.. call is on and duration is 1 min 45 sec.. it was unknown number.. she disconnected the call..with in sec. she gets call from the same number… she gone mad on caller..
Supriya :-- Who the hell are you and why you calling again and again…
Caller :-- Ohhh, sorry Supriya, its Devendra…
Supriya :-- Who devenn……… she became silent…
Devendra :-- Sorry Dear, can we talk, if you are ok… . “ Yes, Sir…” in low tone.. Supriya replied.
Devendra :-- Actually sending 2 maids to meet you, one for house and utensils cleaning and other will prepare Lunch and dinner.
Supriya :-- No .. Sir .. not required.. I don’t want any maid.. I am managing it very well.
Devendra can hear her baby sucking her boobs.. and he was lost imagine himself sucking her tits and pressing them. He got hard on just mere thought of it.
Devendra :-- Ahhhh.. he moaned .. She hear him moaning and asked “ what happened sir, you alright, it seems you are in pain asked Supriya
Devendra :-- yeah, holding his dick over his pant, yeah its stiffed and paining a lot..
Supriya :-- ohh, why don’t you take rest then. (She don’t know what he is talking about and she is thinking that he is in acute pain due to work load).. Why working so hard and You making my husband also working till late and sending him away from us.
Devendra :-- Ahh.. what to do Supriya after all its business and its good for you na as well as you were complaining to your baby na that Anand is very rough on your……hahahahah.. aaaaiiii he again moaned in pain
Supriya : --gets shy with his remarks, …” I think you need to take rest you are in pain, …
Devendra :-- aaaaa.. it won’t go like that, it is stiffed and rigid, some one has to rub it for some time then only stiffness will go away… ( move out his shaft from pant and started stroking it very fast)
Supriya :-- Then why don’t you call some one.. and get it rub..
Devendra :-- ahhh.. he got existed with her reply and closed his eyes imaging she is with him and stroking his tool…. He increase his speed … ahh.. no one will do that … every one is selfish.. tell me if you would have been here, would you helped me to let go my stiffness, rubbing your lovely hands over it..
Supriya :-- without even realising what he is saying,.. “ why not I would have done it even before you asked it for”… she again heard his moan….
Devendra :-- Ahhh Supriya…. I think it is getting more stiffer than earlier… ahhhh… please tell me that you are rubbing it…. It will atleast give me mental relief”
Supriya :-- ohh.. is it.. she is bit confuse as what kind of demand it is.. but to make him happy she said… “ Yes Sir tell me where exactly pain is” …. ‘ here, give me your hand … ahh place it here” “ yes “ open your palm wrapped it ahhh… yes .. you got hold of area Supriya ??
Supriya :-- yes, I got it,.. I am rubbing it… how you feeling now……
Devendra :-- feeling good… please press and move bit Faster… ahhh I mean hareder..… hmmmm
Supriya :-- Hmmm… I am doing it.. tell me .. m I doing right … she hear heavy breathing from other side.. she feel something different, person in pain breathing heavy… she asked… are you ok you breathing heavy..
Fevendra :-- ahhh… Yes.. I am..o..kk with broken words…when I am in pain doctor suggested meeee ahhh… to breath like this… ahhh.. bit faster..ahhhhh.
Supriya :-- Faster ???? … Yeah rub bit faster…… move your hand bit faster… baby…. .. I think… I goonaa… get relieve soon…
Supriya :-- yes… please feel… I am moving my hand bit faster.. as you like …. I am rubbing my both hand now…
Devendra :-- yeah.. ahhh… good… move your other hand little below… let me take your hand on it… yeah .. don’t press there harder.. its delicate give warmness of your palm only..ahhh…
Supriya :-- As you say sir… see I am doing as you like… hope you feeling relax.
Devendra :-- ahhh… baby… you are awesome.. bit of more… .. ahhh.. yes…. Yes.. bit faster…. Baby…. Please move your other hand as well.. you keeping it still.
Supriya :-- ohh.. me moving my right hand on stiffed part where you are feeling pain and other hand moving below to sooth you.
Devendra :-- ahhh babay… that’s it… bit more….ahhhhhhhhhh….. yes…yes…its.. cumiinnggggggggg out.. fast…..
Supriya :-- yes moving …. Pressing… ..
Devendra :-- ahhhhhiii… started shooting load .. he took tissue paper on his hand and started cumming in it….. ahhhh… I Love You baby… ahhhhhh…..move your hand as to sooth that area…. Its felt heavenly … I am pain free now baby… thanks again…. I Love you…
Supriya :-- Welcome sir… she got shy when he said .. I Love You…
Devendra :-- I am in your debt baby… please meet both maid, and don’t worry I will pay for that as token of gesture from me… please don’t say no… please .. You decide their work and work time and don’t hesitate to ask for anything you want in absence of Anand, though I will come to your place once as really want to have your hand on it.. on phone itself you make my stiffness go away in reality you must be magician.
Supriya :-- As you say Sir and you are welcome sir... Bye and take care of your health..
Devendra :-- You too, and hope Aditya is not so harsh on yourrrr….
Supriya :-- Bye Sir.. before he could reply call got disconnected from other side.
Devendra – pheeww.. that was great… never ever enjoy masturbating like this…
Supriya is feeling bit awkward after this call… what kind of pain it was.. how he got relief over phone… he said “I love You”… but his talk made her feel good.. he is so caring that he sent 2 maid for work..now I will spent more time with my baby.. looking at him..
Ting tong… Aditya open the door there he found 2 women in simple saree standing there … both of them are 27 – 28 years, slim body.
Aditya :-- Yes… how may I help you…staring both of them one by one from head to toe…
Both of them feel little bit uncomfortable with his gaze but its common for them as where ever they go every male in that house stare them and because of their look and figure both of them either gets rejected or gets fired by ladies.
Supriya :-- Who’s there Aid…
Aditya :-- I don’t know 2 beautiful ladies is there at door… ( both giggle with his remarks)
Supriya :-- let them come in they might be our new maids… “ maids” looking question ally at them.. both ladies nodded in affirmative.
Aditya move aside and welcome them in… he stare their back both of them having round and shapely ass…… ahh I need to taste this gavrani beauties as well, look at their ass ahhh and squeezed his dick
Supriya saw him looking at their ass and squeezed his dick, she gets angry on him… and stare him… with stern voice “ Aditya you go inside “. She felt bit jealous .. why don’t know, and obvious reason is like other ladies she don’t want them to work here.
Supriya :-- ok.. see as off now I don’t need maid at my place .. I will confirm you … (before she complete sentence her baby started crying, she bring her baby out and tried hard to stop him crying but he was no way in mood to stop crying.. she started feeding him and soon he stop crying.
(Lets call both maid as Savitri and Savita )
Savitri fell on Supriya feet and started crying… mam please we need work, we both trying to get work but unable to get it because of their look and age, I am having baby as well just like you but see due to financial problem I need to move out and hunt for work.
Savita :-- Mam will do what ever you ask for but please, we want this job desperately...Some thing struck in Supriyas mind and there was mischievous smile on her face.
Supriya thought for moment and said.. ok let me check your work, clean this house, prepare dinner. Adi you can come out now.
Both maid started working as asked and with in 2 hrs, dusting, moping and cooking is done. Supriya is amaze with speed of their work. She instructed them to report after 10 in morning.
She thought that lets speak with doctor and convince him to allow maid to breast feed Aditya.
Throughout the day Tanya and Anand working hard for their project, she is impressed with his dedication towards work.. Time by time she looking at him and was adoring him in his mind.
Just a good gentle man he is, he is emotional, hardworking, caring all this..
Anand :-- hey, you alright, where were you Hmmm ?
Tanya :-- ammm, no where, I am here itself with you only, ….. it doesn’t suit you Tanya .. don’t lie.. he said.
Tanya :-- Nothing dear, she put her hand on his face lovingly looking into his eyes… she forgot that she is in office and luckily no one see towards them.
Anand :-- whisper in her ears, We are in office baby, and please don’t look me like this, I will loose my control and don’t know what I will do..lets go home or same place where we went yesterday.
Tanaya :- With smile, I know … saying so she started working in her laptop, … Tanu .. will you mind shooting mail to bosses... about today’s progress please
Tanaya with surprise, looks him, marking mail to bosses and other management means her name will be highlighted and if management get impress with her work and skills then possibly she might over take Anand in this project or in coming projects.
Anand :- I know what you are thinking, but let me tell you, we both are heading this project, I don’t care about dam position, for me you are important and I don’t want you to go through from pain and humiliation I gone from. She is speech less, not able to utter single words she looks in his eyes, his eyes are moist and if he stays there for some more time definitely she or every one will notice his watery eyes. He excuses himself from her and went to washroom.
You won Anand, you defeated me, I use to think that I am a winner as over take you but now see you got chance to humiliate me, take revenge with me instead of doing that you taking care of my ego, my emotions and walking with me and ensuring that I don’t remain behind. Tears rolled down from her eyes.
He phone started ringing, it was Devendra, she answers calls immediately.
Devendra :-- Where is Anand ? why he is not responding to my calls..?? where is report ?
Tanya :-- Sir, He is in wash room and he asked me to shoot mail about todays progress as his laptop is not getting on, Just marked mail to all, please check you must have received by now..
Devendra :-- Ok.. hold on for second let me check, Ohh … Yes got it… let me open.. seems ok to me.. ok fine .. bye T.C
Before she replies he disconnected call, she blurted out bloody ass hole..
Anand :-- oh ho.. what happened… on whom you are angry…
Tanay :-- ammm nothing .. bank offer calls… leave it.. as asked I shoot mail about today’s progress and boss called me asking for you as you were not responding to calls, I had word with him and updated him about todays progress.
Anand :-- Thank you baby.. ok let me call him or else he will scold me.. he had a word with boss while standing near her and wrapped up call in 30 sec.
He is not doing show bazi as spoke in front of me.. he is genuine. She thought.
Anand :-- Lets go baby its already 7 in evening.. they wrapped up there work and move to car.
Anand started car… mmmm Anand, do you have time to take me to that bar again today.. Asked Tanya
Anand :-- What Tanya ?? on daily basis it is not good to have drink .. control I don’t want any one blaming me to ruined you. Hmmm no more bar. Ok..
Tanya :-- No body is blaming you and I am not kid ok ….. fine drop me at my place I will manage my own. ..she gets angry on him and upset as well as she wanted to spend time with him
To control her anger, she closed her eyes and rested her back on seat and started mumbling some thing which anand could not hear.. He was smiling at her.
In few minute car stopped and he switches off Engine.. Without looking any thing she open door and move out of car . She was very angry on him.. when she realised that he took her to same bar she again move inside car.. anand was still sitting inside car, she moved closer to him and started kissing him all over his face.. I am sorry… dear… why you always prove me wrong.. you are mean.. and started hitting him playfully and rested her head on his chest…
Anand :-- ahhh… I wanted to see this expression on your face… you know when you came back again inside car, you didn’t not notice your fascial expression. you were angry, surprise and happy. So many expression at one moment very rare site to see.. hmm specially on beautiful girls face like you.. and kissed her back. … ok do you want to sit here itself or shall we move up. Both laughed and move out of car and went to upstairs. Luckiyly same cabin was empty.
She almost ran towards that cabin as no one should take it before them. They order their drink with snacks and this time she was eager to close door as soon as waiter move out.. She letch the door and move curtain on and jumped on Ananad as she is waiting for long long years for this moment. She sit on his lap and started kissing him madly
Anand :-- Tanya, baby – he move his head away.. both look each other, she hold his face in her hand and looking into his eyes she put her lips on his and close her eyes. In very slow motion she parted her lips and took her upper lips, she placed her tongue between her lips and when she sucks his lips she uses her tongue. Today she wanted every bit of him…she wanted to immerse herself in him..
She wanted time to stop at this place, at this moment.. She was siting on his lap, hugging him very tightly, now she placed his head on her chest above her heart, letting him to listen drum beat of her heart.
She was not moving bit, she wanted to be like this for ever and ever…
Tanya :-- Can you listen to me from my heartbeat… Anand.. do you know what they are saying… my each beat saying something to you Anand.. Anand can you hear my unsaid words.. Ananddddd.. her voice chocked.. she put her face on his head and hug him more.. she don’t want to leave him for second.
Anand realised in which state she is.. he let him sit there on his lap for some time…even after several minute he parted himself from her forcefully.. He hold his face and kissed on his forehead, eyes and lips..
Anand :-- I love you too… she looked into his eyes. That’s what you, your heartbeat is saying right…. I am not fool not to understand you, your love, your feeling… I Love You tanuu…. I Love you too. Saying so he hug him back both started pulling each other towards each other as to submerge in each other.. they wanted to become single soul.
Anand :-- after almost 10-15 min… ahhh baby you are too fatty.. my legs is paining and you also crushed my baby under your weight.
Tanya blushed on his comment and started hitting him playfully.. you called me fatso, how dare you do so … atmosphere inside cabin is now light..
Tanya move down from his lap and sit beside him, he poured 2 glasses of wine and handed over one glass to her. She was angry on him she gulp down entire glass in one shot, he refill her glass again she gulp down in one shot…
Anand :-- Ok .. I am sorry to called you fatso, you know you are not… actually it was long time that you were sitting on my lap and I was feeling as there is no life in my leg… I just crack joke I know it was bad joke, saying so he kissed her on her hand.
She smiled, no need to say sorry… I love you baby… no one other than you in this world have rights on me to say anything, to do anything with me.. saying so she moved her tongue across her upper lips and winked at him.
Anand smiled and said.. ahhh.. I want it some where else .. and winked back at her.. he also gulped down his glass.. “ Anand your wish is command for me” saying so she move down on her knees looking in his eyes..
He was not expecting that she will agree to his wish, Tannuuu.. no need to do it now, please move up… please tannu… he hold her by her shoulder and make her stand he stood and hug her.. Tanuu I love you .. lets not do it now..please..
Tanya :-- I don’t understand you, you desparately want me to blow you but when I am ready do it you are not allowing me to do so. Why ??
Anand :-- Tannu ..because I love you, now come and sit on my lap keeping both of your legs either side.. and open your shirt, saying so he hurriedly removed her shirt from skirt, he started unbuttoning her shirt from bottom and she from top. Before he could open one button, she undone rest of it and tossed her shirt side, she also started removing his shirt and soon his shirt and under garment ( Baniyaan) Joins her shirt lying on corner of table. She unclasps her bra and removed it.
She move down from his lap, undid his pant and removed his pant along with underwear. Anand is totally naked sitting on sofa cum bed. Moving her hips in circulation motion she turn around, now her ass is just inches away from his face, she unbutton her skirt but still moving her ass in circulation but in slow motion, with each circle she is moving down her skirt by an inch, he was enjoying her strip show. Skirt is down below ass cheek, Her ass is round, whitish in colour and above all She is wearing “Black Thong”,.
[Image: tanya-showing-her-ass-to-anand.jpg]
[Image: Ass-in-thong.jpg]
He lost his all patience, and move his face on her ass and started kissing and biting her there. She was enjoying his attack on her ass, she created bit space on table and rested her upper body on table and enjoying his attack. She was licking like fountain when Anand move his hand he found it as well, he move down her pantie, spread her legs more and spread her ass cheek and put his face between her, he started licking her entire ass crack.. he move down from sofa, sat on floor rested his head on sofa cution and pull her over on his face, now she bend her lower body from knees and put his pussy above his face, he started licking her.. space and postion was bit unfortable, she turnaround, let him sit there on floor and put her knees on either side of his face and adjusted her hip in that manner that her vertical lips touches his vertical one. He pulled out his tongue and started lapping her, drilling her… he was measuring depth of her wet hole with his tongue. His expert tongue very well knows the right places to attack and soon she started shooting and he happily drank all her juices.
[Image: face-sitting.jpg]

Soon light started blinking as to inform that time is over, he wanted more of her, hence ordered one more of wine bottle, though ¼ of bottle still pending but he is very high and want to spend more time with her.. Soon there is knock on door, he opened door and took delivery from outside, but waiter was also smart some how he manages to have glimpse of hot naked girl sitting on sofa.
Anand :-- Thake this tannu u will feel energetic..
With toast both gulped down in one shot. He sit beside her, he is very high and wanted to go his stifness away, he pulled her down grabbing her hair on his crotch. Space is less and she is feeling uncomforatable, she move down on floor, spread his leg and came between it.. she kissed lips of his shaft first and first takes his head and then entire length of his tool reaching till her throat.
She started bobing her head up and down on his tool and with in 2-3 min he is in verge of shooting , he pushed her head putting his hand on her head and started shooting load. He didn’t allow her to move her head from his shaft till he emptied his load. She made him clean leaking him and move up and sat beside him.
Both refilled their glasses and had it with snacks they order.
Tanya :-- What is your wildest fantasy you dream about it.
Anand ;-- There are lot, like blow job in moving car, want to fuck a girl side of road, fuck woment/girl in her ass, fucking when driving car. Make love in jungle. Lots and lots of there.. what about you..
Tanya :- ohhh.. so many fantacy… , to be honest I had many but it died, as had bad .. she went quite.. but only tears were there all over her face.
Anand :-- ohhh.. so soryy never wanted to hurt you, unintensionaly I might have open that page of your life which you never wanted to read.
Tanya :-- No Anand, its not like, that page remains open whether I want it or not, if you open it or not..
Anand :-- Whats that ,, tell me .. I want to know that…
Tanya :-- Sorry Dear, apart from this you ask anything, I can give you.. this is grey chapter of my life and very few knows about it and please don’t discussed it henceforth.
She started wearing her cloths and is sad.. Anand notice it and don’t want to press her further.
Anand :-- ok .. promise will never asked you again until and unless you share it with me.
He also started wearing cloths and soon both are in car and he was driving.
Tanya felt sorry about him, as she make his mood upset.. she remember his fantacy…
Tanaya :-- Anand please take left… yes on this road…he did as asked and soon there is dead end.
Tanya move out from car and so that Anand as well… she is standing at front side of car resting her back on car bonnet, he also move to her side, he is looking at her as want to know what’s in her mind.
Tanya :-- Call your wife and say you are in office and feeling horny and jacking off thinking about her. Put your phone in speaker mode.
Anand :-- What ? No.. No.. please… he finding her rigid called Supriya..hey suppi.. I am missing you…
Supriya :-- I am missing you too , where are you baby.. you know I want to eat you..
Aanand :-- ahhh.. I also want .. see I am so hard just thinking about you.. ahhh I am jacing myself ..…
Supirya :-- never did he ever expected in her life a call from Anand like this… what happen baby .. you are in mood, there must be some sexy girl in your office and when she didn’t give “bhaav” you called me…
Anand :-- ahh no there no such thing like this.. as since noon itself I am carrying hard on as you said that you want to eat me… since then I am not able to concentrate on work..ahhhh..
Tanya suck him hard…moving her head up down with more speed… she move one hand over her vertical lips and started rubbing it. Tanaya not bothered what husband and wife speaking, she is busy in her own activity and soon both reached to climax together..
[Image: blowjob-car.jpg]

Anand :-- oh my god.. Tannuuu… you are gem, I was never so excited like today… I love you… he started kissing him on her lips…both were hugging and kissing each other for quite some time, soon Anand drop her home and reached his.
[+] 4 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 05-04-2020, 10:53 PM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM