Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Jyoti staggered back to her bedroom. Jyoti was sweaty, with her wet hair stringy and sticking to her face; and her son's sperm was dripping down the inside of her thigh. It wasn't until she entered her bedroom and saw Mr. Misra smiling that the enormity of what she had done sunk in.

"That was the hottest thing I ever saw," Mr. Misra said.

"My god, what did you make me do?"

"I'm not sure I can take all the credit. That was all you and your boy. Man he has stamina, I miss being young."

Jyoti turned red when she realized what had happened. "And it was a nice touch to leave your panties for your son to sniff."

"What?!"

Jyoti's eyes dropped to her crotch and then automatically to her hand. Letting go of her robe, she discovered it was the only garment she had been holding. Jyoti didn't know where her panties were.

"You look confused," Mr. Misra said. "Here, maybe this will help you remember."

Jyoti watched Mr. Misra play the video on the TV.

"My god, you taped what we did?" Jyoti cried out. "Oh my god... oh my god!"
"We can watch it if you want."

"No! For god's sake, no! I can't believe we did it... that I did it. Oh my god... oh my god."

"Why don't you take a shower," Mr. Misra said. "You look... and smell like you need one."

Confused and upset, Jyoti went to her bathroom and turned on the shower. She let the water splash against her face and hair for a while and then she began soaping up. Jyoti thought she was losing her mind.

When Jyoti emerged from the bathroom, Mr. Misra was waiting. He was sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard, naked from the waist down and his legs wide apart. The TV was playing so Jyoti glanced at it. She stopped breathing when she saw what he was watching -- Jyoti and her son. Mr. Misra' cock was hard and he pointed to it. Jyoti got onto the bed and obediently put his cock into her mouth.

She glanced up and noticed Mr. Misra wasn't paying any attention to her. He was looking beyond her at the TV. Jyoti sucked Mr. Misra off until he too filled her mouth and belly with sperm, all the while listening to the sounds she and her son had made earlier.

After Mr. Misra reopened his eyes, he clicked the TV off and tossed the remote aside. He looked at Jyoti's frail face while she kept swallowing to rid the taste of his sperm. As the back of her hand wiped her mouth and chin, her face looked like a lost child's. Jyoti was staring into space with lifeless eyes, not seemingly aware of her surroundings. Mr. Misra pulled the bedcover back and managed to maneuver Jyoti's almost comatose body under it. He brought the cover to her chin and kissed her gently on the forehead. Jyoti's eyes slowly closed and soon her breathing became shallow.

Mr. Misra sat at the small desk in her bedroom doing some work he had brought with him. The only light came from the small lamp on the desk. From time to time he looked over at the bed, at Jyoti sleeping, to make sure she was still breathing. She had looked so fragile earlier and he feared he may have pushed her too far -- broken her -- and that her mind would tell her body to shut down... for good!

It was at one of the times he was staring at Jyoti that he heard a noise in the house. Mr. Misra got up and stretched, rubbing his eyes which were strained from working under the low light. He went to the bedroom door and cracked it, peeking out. Mr. Misra waited until he saw Jyoti's daughter, Disha, and then silently shut the door. He went to the foot of the bed and turned on the TV, lowering the volume to the minimum setting. He then turned on the other equipment that he had installed and kept flicking switches. Room after room appeared on the TV screen until he saw Disha walking in the hall. Mr. Misra admired the girl's young, firm body.

When Disha entered the hall bathroom, Mr. Misra quickly pressed another button and the TV screen blinked for a moment and then showed Disha again. He watched as she looked at herself in the mirror and yawned. Then Disha walked near the bed, opened her pants and pulled them down before laying on the bed.

Mr. Misra quickly increased the volume on the TV. Mr. Misra looked over his shoulder at Jyoti. She was sleeping peacefully. When he turned back to the TV he saw that Disha had lifted her tee-shirt over her breasts and was fondling her little mounds.. While Disha pinched and pulled her nipple, causing it to elongate, her other hand continued to move between her legs. Mr. Misra saw a long finger sliding between her pussy-lips and then disappear as it sunk into her hole. The young woman was now finger-fucking herself while squeezing her tits. The sensitive microphone that he had installed even picked up the squishy sounds her finger made as it slid in and out of her wet pussy. Then Disha's hips began moving and her sighs turned to moans. The stimulation on her clit soon brought on her orgasm and she snapped her knees together as she climaxed.

Mr. Misra' had been playing with his penis watching this and soon exploded at almost the same time, shooting his sperm onto the TV screen. He forced his eyes to remain open as he continued to watch the unsuspecting girl. Some of Mr. Misra' sperm splattered on the image of Disha. Using a pair of Jyoti's panties, Mr. Misra wiped the screen clean and then climbed into bed next to Jyoti. He quickly fell into a blissful sleep.
[+] 6 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins-UPDATED (blackmail, humiliation of innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 05-04-2020, 06:41 AM