Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Is there any part of you that isn't beautiful -- fuck." With those words his mouth was on her left nipple in an instant while his hand gently cupped her other breast. She heard him make a low moan as he took his time to suck and lick until both nipples were rock hard for him.

"Oh, Jeff....wow." Her hands wound through his barely there hair as he savored her body. She was enraptured in the feeling of it all, even the way the tiny hairs on his head ran over her fingertips. When he released her second nipple, he started kissing down her stomach all the way to her brown tuft of hair. She sighed and tensed up waiting for his next movement. He paused, moving back up to her face.

"Can I taste you, now?" He asked softly after kissing her once again.

"Yes." Her single word was enough as he reached out across the bed grabbing one of the pillows on the other side. Lizzie looked at him unsure of what he was up to.

"Lift your hips for a second." He whispered and she obliged. The pillow slid under her body and she shifted, feeling a bit awkward at first to have her pussy tilted up and on display.

Jeff moved quickly tilting her left leg up so he could slide between her thighs and leaving it on his shoulder. Lizzie sighed as his hot breath came back to her pussy. He drew his flattened tongue along her entire sex garnering a moan as she looked down at his intent eyes. She would have been embarrassed if it didn't feel so damn good

His exploration of her body was slow as he licked along her lips and then parted them with his fingers to lick along her core. He found her clit with his tongue and started to move over it incessantly over and over. Lizzie stared at his eyes watching as his face shifted with his movements. When he pulled her clit into his lips sucking on it with force she moaned. It was an incredible sensation as he lit up every nerve in her pussy.

He moved back to tasting all of her again before seizing her clit in his lips once more. This time she could not keep eye contact with him as her head flew back. She moaned and he took the opportunity to slide one of his fingers into her wetness again.

"Oh, fuck Jeff, what are you...?" Lizzie groaned now as he repeated his pattern ending with a few repeated sucks at her sensitive nib.

She felt Jeff groan against her as a second finger entered her body. The two found her g-spot almost instantly curling against it. Soon his tongue was pointed and forceful and he was focused only on her clit. His left arm wrapped around her hips holding her in place. She had started shifting them up and down moving with him and his arm stopped the movement. He was now forcing her to take pleasure at his giving.

Her breathing had quickened and she felt a tightening and engorgement of her tissues. Her left hand flew to the back of his head involuntarily running through his hair. It was all too much as her mind struggled to focus while feeling him making unknown movements on her clit as he rubbed her with his fingers.

"Stop....oh, God, Jeff you have to stop." He did as asked, not removing his fingers but pulling his face up so he could look at her.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No...it's really...just....I'm.... think I'm going to cum and....and....." Lizzie was terrified. She wasn't sure what it looked like when she came, and what if it was weird. She hadn't had someone down there before when it happened.

"That's the point baby, lay back and enjoy." Jeff almost snarled before lowering his head and getting back into his rhythm on her body.

"Oh, fuck....oh.....oh fuck.....Jeff.....I'm.....OHHHHHHHHHH... ..YESSSSS!" She cried out as the tightening coil inside snapped. Her legs snapped together on his face as her hand found a death grip on his head. She was locked in an orgasm like never before and then as it dissipated, she felt her pussy pulsing as he continued to lightly lick. When he pulled out his fingers he took a special moment to put them into his mouth and suck them dry.

Jeff released her hips and kissed his way up to her mouth again. This time as he kissed her, she tasted the sweet/ salty combination that was her own. It was intoxicating.

"You taste so fucking good, my God. I've never tasted a woman so sweet." Jeff was out of breath as he planted gentle kisses around her neck and chin.

"I'm sorry Jeff....I didn't mean to cum." He stopped at her words and again held her head.

"Lizzie, why are you apologizing, that was fucking hot! And, now, I think you're ready for me to show you what good really is." Jeff growled a little as he ground himself against her leg, the feel of his cock on her waking her pussy back up from its post-orgasm numbness.

"I've never cum more than once at a time, so I wanted to wait until we were actually....you know."

"Oh." He chuckled a little. "Well, you've never been with me, have you?" And with those words he was back to kissing. Lizzie could feel a stronger need in his mouth now, and couldn't resist reaching out with her hand as she rolled towards him. She seized his cock in her palm and running her hand up and down. He was huge in her mind, almost as big as Kerry but definitely thicker, and she suddenly wasn't sure how she was going to fit all of that in her body.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-02-2019, 01:59 PM