Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Lizzie pushed things to the next level then, parting her lips and allowing her tongue to nudge at his. He made his first noise, a small sound between a grunt and a sigh as he parted his lips so that their tongues could touch. Instantly, her mind demanded more. She let her hands fall to his hips grabbing at the hem of his t-shirt.

He pulled his mouth away helping her raise the shirt up and over his head. He was back on her in an instant after discarding it somewhere behind him in the room. Her mind screamed out in desire as her hands explored every possible surface of his chest and back that she could reach, it was like Lizzie could not get enough of how he felt. His body was so hot to the touch, muscle only broken up by the occasional scar.

When he stopped this time, he reached to the bottom of her tank top. She was suddenly struck by the fact that she was going to have to show Jeff her entire body. She was almost shy as he pulled up the edge of her shirt, and she raised her arms slowly allowing its removal. The light violet of her bra suddenly seemed like a stupid choice as she thought about how pale her skin was.

"God, you're beautiful." His sighed words followed by the touch of his insatiable mouth again had her moaning softly. His hands found the small of her back and then his mouth moved caressing her chin softly with kisses and finding her right ear which he pulled into his mouth lightly.

"Oh, Jeff." Lizzie couldn't help the sigh as he planted wet kisses and licks down the side of her throat. His fingers went to the button on her jeans freeing it. He moved so slowly as he unzipped them. She was so turned on already.

"Your skin is so incredibly soft -- fuck Lizzie." His words seemed like a passing thought as he moved downward. His eyes were locked on hers as his fingers found their way inside her jeans to slowly push them down over her legs until they were bunched up on her feet. His hands eased each of her calves up removing her bare feet so that she stood in only her undergarments suddenly.

As he stood back up, he let his fingers trace up the back of her legs making Lizzie want him even more. His mouth made its way up her neck from the other side now, stopping again at her earlobe before finding her lips again. She was happy to oblige the deeper kissing that he started now -- which coincidentally sky-rocketed him to being the best kisser Lizzie had ever been with.

Her fingers found his jeans, fumbling with his belt. He chuckled a little in the middle of kissing and his hands moved from her back to undoing his own belt. Her fingers then slid his button out of the hole and pulled his zipper down. His hands threw the jeans quickly to the floor before stepping out of them and his socks unceremoniously.

It was then that Lizzie felt his hard cock against her, as he pulled her as close as she could be to him. His arms wrapped around her center pressing her chest to him. His hands seized her ass and Lizzie took the hint hopping slightly to wrap her legs up and around him. He walked the few steps to the bed laying her down gently.

"You doing okay?" He checked in sweetly.

"Yes," she whispered out. He held himself up on one arm at her side as she lay flat and somewhat rigid in her nervousness next to him.

"Relax, you look gorgeous right now." He whispered into her ear before descending to her neck once more. Her hands slid into his hair as he kissed down her chest between her bra cups. He continued his descent as Lizzie tried to relax and enjoy his ever so wet kisses making their way towards the top of her panties. He allowed his nose to brush along them bringing a groan from her mouth as his breath caressed her clit through the shred of fabric.

Lizzie couldn't believe how amazing this felt. He was making her so excited, and then she realized he was lapping at the wet spot in her panties as he hooked his fingers into the waistband. The light purple fabric was peeled down her hips and agonizingly slowly over her legs until they joined the clothing pile at the end of the bed.

When Jeff returned to her mouth, she was flushed from her hairline down to her nipples. No one had ever been so eager to taste her, all of her girlfriends were bottoms, so she was used to doing the tasting.

"You alright?" He paused looking at her. Lizzie could smell herself on his face, and it somehow made her want him more.

"Yea....uh-huh. That's just new for me, and I feel very naked right now." She panted the words out as his lips found hers again.

"You're not naked yet. Lizzie, has a guy ever done this to you before?" His fingers found her clit, drifting over it slowly a few times.

"Yes, my first."

"What about this?" Jeff's fingers came up to his mouth where he moistened them and then they disappeared down until she felt one ease into her wetness, filling her. Her head went backward at the touch.

"No, but a woman has."

"Fuck, baby, you're so wet. Unhhhhh....and tight." He moaned as if it was almost painful to feel her right now.

"That's what she said." Lizzie chuckled lightly as he rubbed over her g-spot a few times making her moan as her hand reached out to grab his forearm.

"You know it's incredibly hot that you've been with chicks, right?" Jeff continued his slow assault on her body before introducing a second finger and making her gasp.

"I thought it was pretty hot to be with chicks too, but even that I haven't done in years. Oh, wow Jeff...what...oh."

"That's it just focus on talking to me and feeling...just let your body feel what I'm doing." Jeff shifted his body against her leg; obviously more excited judging by the feel of his cock. He was whispering to her and it was easy to do what he said. Lizzie felt her body relax.

"Jeff, that's really good, please don't stop." He obliged continuing his motions at an agonizingly slow pace. Lizzie felt her pussy get wetter with each passing moment, and her temperature rise. She raised her right leg giving him better access.

"Has anyone ever tasted you here beautiful? Because, I really want to taste you." Jeff's hand pulled from her body as he leaned over her seizing her mouth once more. He loomed above her staring into her eyes and waiting for a response.

"No, no one has, and you don't have to....it's okay." Her words came out without a filter -- honesty was what she always gave, and now would be no different. Lizzie wouldn't force him to do something that she figured most men hated to do. She was so raw and open to him, beyond all of their conversations where she gave the intimate details of her life.

He paused moving his face so they were in direct eye contact and putting his hand on her cheek.

"Not even a chick has eaten you out? I thought chicks did that all the time." He smirked at her with his usual grin.

"I was the one tasting Jeff; I kind of enjoyed that part of women. And, then you know we did other stuff. I liked to watch them get off....at least the few I had the pleasure of."

"Okay, first of all that is so fucking hot. I mean, wow. Second, I enjoy that part of women too, so there's no forcing this. Plus, I'm pretty fucking amazing at it." Jeff grinned in his smugness. He leaned in passionately kissing her with full force. He nearly took her breath away.

"So, you like doing that? I thought we were just going to you know get right to it. That's what it was like the only other time I've done this with a man." She smiled at him.

"Baby, you weren't with the right guy. I want you nice and ready for me, plus I love watching women get off more than you do. I guarantee it. Let' s lose this first, so I can see all of you though." Jeff ran a hand around the bottom of her bra finding the clasp and releasing it behind her. He seemed to be quite the expert as he kissed her while pulling the strap free of one arm and shifting to slide the bra out from under the rest of her. Lizzie was suddenly completely naked in front of Jeff and somehow not embarrassed anymore.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-02-2019, 01:58 PM