Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Ah, I thought you smelled different at dinner. But, I was kind of hoping you would stick around, it's been fun having you here." Jeff furrowed his brow, grinning slightly as he looked at her and walked over to the bed where her duffle bag sat open.

"Hopefully, I still smell good!" She teased. Her smile widened. Fuck, he was still hot even without the smell right now. She almost wished she had let him have her in her heat, but she didn't want to risk it all for the interest.

"You still smell amazing, and still look irresistible to me." Jeff smirked as he talked. He was so sweet to her.

"Jeff, Jeff...Jeff. You are ever the flirt my dear. You know I can't go there. Besides, I'm pretty sure it would be awful given how inexperienced I am. Shit, I shouldn't have said that." Lizzie crinkled her face. Her overarching need to be honest made her want to smack herself in the forehead yet again.

"I'm not flirting, and I don't think for a second it would be awful. Honestly, I think you should experience it again before you discount it as a lost cause." Jeff had closed her door and suddenly she felt trapped in a room that was becoming far too warm.

"I will experience it sometime Jeff, but I will probably never enjoy it." Lizzie sighed, her mind drifting at how disappointing it was when she lost her virginity.

"So, that's it, you are just going to wait until you imprint and nothing else, no one else? What if it's like ten more years? I mean, I get it, but I guess I just feel like you're missing out on the best part of life." Jeff sighed.

"Did you come in here to tell me I should get laid? You're too much. Besides, what are you going to do, show me how incredible sex with a man is? I don't think I'm meant to enjoy it Jeff. It's not my lot in life." Lizzie sighed. She had resigned herself to this fate a long time ago. Even the dalliances she had had with them over the past month hadn't convinced her it would be good.

"Well, I guess yea...I mean if you're willing to give it a try."

"Wait, what? Jeff, which question are you answering?" Something clicked in her brain -- she had asked two questions there and one had a lot more implications than she meant to put into it.

"Both, I think. Believe it or not, I'm willing to I guess take the chance that it sucks....you know if you are willing to take the chance that it's amazing. I'm still completely attracted to you even though you're not in heat." Lizzie's heart skipped a beat at his words. When his fingers touched her hand she titled her head up meeting those impossibly sexy green eyes.

"What? But, I haven't in so long...I mean. What?" Lizzie stammered unsure if she should take the chance or not.

"We can go slow, Lizzie, I don't want to hurt you. I just want to show you......I guess one of the best things about being alive. And, I don't want you to leave here without taking my chance to be with you." Jeff's eyes made her pussy get wet this close. She could get lost in those. Her heart thundered in her chest. This was impossible right, Jeff wanting to show her what she had only imagined in dreams.

"You don't have to force yourself to do this Jeff, I'm okay with my world. It's only missing a small piece. Plus, if it sucks I won't ever be able to come back for your help -- it will be weird." She was being practical, yes practical. Don't do this to yourself she thought. Lizzie knew better than to trust some gorgeous eyes and a beautiful body to mean that she would have a wonderful experience.

"Shit! That's not how I meant this to sound. I mean....I...I'm awful at this stuff. It wouldn't be forcing myself, not even close to it. And, you have my word, even if it is awful we never speak of it again. And without question, you can always count on us to protect you when you need it. Lizzie...I guess...oh fuck it!" Jeff gave up and grabbed the back of her head with both his hands pulling her to him for a kiss.

His lips were impossibly soft and yet full of passion. Lizzie stood limp, being kissed like a school girl and tasting the bourbon and cherry pie on his tongue. She hummed softly as he continued his kissing. When he pulled back, his hands still held her head, hers were at her side. She was dumbstruck and breathing heavy.

"Okay." She breathed out one word.

"What?" Jeff looked puzzled, not sure if he heard her right.

Lizzie backed up one step and then walked around him to the door. She threw the lock so they would have privacy and walked back towards the bed. Her hands seized the bag from on top and threw it to the ground.

"I said, okay, show me what you got Jeff." With those words Lizzie approached him once more.

He pulled the flannel off of his arms leaving him in his jeans and Motorhead t-shirt with those God awful grey tube socks on. He loved to walk around the bunker in those, sometimes she swore it was just so he could sneak up on her unannounced, unlike Kerry and the huge slippers that he wore around.

His arms found her face again, pulling her mouth to his. This time she was more assertive enjoying the feel of his lips on hers. He was such an amazing kisser. So, far only one woman she had been with could top his passion, and he had not even used his tongue yet.

"Promise me it won't be weird for us after this, though." She smiled at him, needing just a little reassurance before plunging back onto those full pink lips again.

"It won't, if you promise me something."

"What?" She wasn't sure what he was about to ask, but just hoped it led her back to those lips.

"If anything hurts, tell me and if you aren't comfortable and want to stop, tell me." Jeff was so sincere, his eyes already filled with desire that she didn't understand given her now normal phase.

"Okay."

"I want to make you feel the way you look tonight...incredible." And with those sexy words his mouth was back on hers. Her arms moved up grabbing his biceps. They were so hard beneath her touch and her body responded to the feel of him. He smelled slightly of gunpowder and alcohol and that sweet old leather smell that the car always had. On top of it, though, was the familiar smell of him -- a muskiness that was unique to Jeff. She inhaled deeply allowing it to make her moisture pool in her panties. The scent wasn't as strong as it had been this morning, but still held her attention.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-02-2019, 01:57 PM