Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Ah, fuck...4 minutes? Fuck...you're a helluva woman Lizzie. I...ah fuck...I hate losing." Jeff barely formed the words.

Lizzie turned around looking at him. His face was flushed completely and a glance down showed a large wet spot on his light colored jeans. She couldn't help but smile. She started to redo her jeans, but was abruptly stopped.

Jeff couldn't help himself, he reached out grabbing her right hand. She watched helplessly as he pulled her fingers to his mouth and then took them both in sucking her wetness off of them.

"Jeff, what are you?" She was confused as she stood there, not knowing what to say. His mouth was so warm and his lips trailed along her fingertips.

"I earned that taste." Jeff's eyes were even on hers and it took every ounce of strength to pull her hand back.

"You can tell Kerry at dinner that I won." Lizzie mocked him before hurrying out of the room. Of all things she didn't want Jeff to know that meant more to her than it should have.

After a fun dinner together, which included Kerry laughing hysterically at Jeff, who he referred to as the big talker now, they went back to normal. It was as if neither incident in the past two days had happened. Lizzie was relieved to not have either man think of it as a big deal. She felt like she could really trust these guys. It almost made her sad to think she would be leaving in a few days. Hopefully, leaving wouldn't mean losing touch with them.

The following day, she sparred with Kerry and really felt like everything was fine. It was two days until her heat was over, and as high as it was still nothing happened between the two. Plus, she was finally get the hang of a lot of the moves that he had instilled in her. Sure, she wasn't as strong as him and certainly didn't gain the upperhand often, but then again Kerry was a big guy. So, maybe when she was against normal guys she could hold her own.

The tension was even gone between her and Jeff as she had another shooting lesson later. Lizzie was much less distracted, possibly because it seemed like her heat was starting to dissipate. At this point, she had one full day left and then it would probably be gone by nighttime because it had started up at night. It meant that she had one more night of not sleeping well and things would be back to normal. Plus, half the time she was shooting, Jeff was asking her questions about how she wanted her gun, promising he would ship it to her once he found the perfect one. It was nice. The breakfast in bed was enough to help them along too, with Jeff even respecting her boundaries. All things pointed to no more awkwardness before she left, or so she thought.

That night, Lizzie was up late watching movies, and then went to bed thinking that she could sleep through her ever increasing heat. It was only one more day until she was done after all. Jeff and Kerry stayed up as they were in the middle of a "kung fu marathon" as they called it.

Once in her room, Lizzie tried to lay down to rest, but the dreams seemed to start the moment she closed her eyes. After twenty minutes of that, she decided she was going to have to get off. Maybe then, she would be tired enough or sated enough as it were, to go to sleep right away. An orgasm and forty-five minutes later proved her wrong once more. When the red eyes from too many dreams stirred her awake for the seemingly hundredth time, Lizzie gave up and threw clothes back on making her way out of her room and towards the TV that was still one in the living room.

"Hey guys." She came over and plopped down on a chair perpendicular to the couch the men shared as they watched.

"What's up? Can't sleep?" Jeff was the first to chime in, his eyes were soft as he spoke and full of care.

"Nope, not a wink, even got off and still nothing. So, which film are we on now?"

"Don't know the English title, but definitely has dragons in it." Kerry smiled at her.

"I tell you what, how about we have a drink or five and maybe then you can crash out?"

"Sounds great, but please mix my bourbon with Coke. I can't drink that stuff straight like you do." Jeff grinned and shook his head as he stood up to get them all drinks. Lizzie smiled watching him. He was really a sweetheart when he wanted to be.

An hour later, and it was painfully clear that the men were better at handling their liquor than she was. Lizzie was on her fourth drink and she was laughing and sharing in the excitement of their movie choice. Somehow the sound effects made up for the fact that she really couldn't read the subtitles any more.

"Lizzie your face is totally red. Are you drunk?" Kerry asked smiling at her.

"Fuck, yea, sorry guess I'm not as used to this as you guys." She giggled a little not meaning to.

"Ah, perfect, now we can ask you all those embarrassing questions." Jeff smiled, he was barely feeling the alcohol, but he could tell Lizzie was drunk. She had an adorable glow.

"Fire away...I'm honest sober, nothing to hide here." She smiled at them, not honestly caring about what they might ask. Of course, Jeff immediately muted the TV as they both turned towards her. They hadn't pried too much yet, but now seemed like the time to get to know their beautiful houseguest.

"Okay, so what's it like to be raised by angels?" Kerry asked starting off easily.

"That's easy...it's not that bad. I mean I had Tomas who was the constant disapproving parent, but I also had my fun uncles like Gabriel, who snuck me drinks when I was a teenager. The only weird thing was it was pretty much all guys. I don't know, I guess it was sort of normal, but when I talked about my feelings they didn't always get it. I always felt loved and protected though, especially Tomas. He's pretty awesome." She spilled, opening up about her upbringing.

"Alright, that was a soft ball, now, tell me what was your first girlfriend like?" Jeff pushed it, but Lizzie didn't seem to think twice about being open and honest with them.

"She was amazing, a beautiful bubbly blonde girl. She smelled like bubble gum I swear to God. I kissed her and it was just fun. It didn't end well though because she ended up going back to her ex-boyfriend. I was pretty pissed." Lizzie spilled not even caring what they thought. It wasn't a big secret after all, she had told Tomas about it and he said it was totally understandable that she was upset.

"Oh man, that's hot...how far did you go with her physically?" Jeff was way too interested in this.

"Her...we just made out a little. It wasn't till my second girlfriend that I got to feel that incredible heat." Lizzie closed her eyes at the last words sucking in her breath a little. Kerry and Jeff both leaned in enjoying the thought of Lizzie touching another woman the way they desperately wanted to touch her.

"Um...sorry...I'll ask something less intrusive. The heat cycle, are there any benefits to it?" Kerry tried to be nice and change the subject. He didn't know that she would be so open with her next answer.

"Oh, well, I can't get pregnant until I'm mated, so no need for condoms. That's something. I mean it didn't matter with chicks, but you know. I even tried condoms once with my first, but they just kind of disappear, so all bareback all the time if I wanted it. And, from what Tomas tells me, I can't really catch anything, so just free sex if I wasn't freaked out about the mating and what would happen." She answered.

"Holy shit." Jeff spoke without thinking, feeling himself get excited.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-02-2019, 01:56 PM