Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"What will you give me if I win, because I bet fully dressed I can make you cum in those jeans without using my hands." Lizzie puffed her chest out and gave him a defiant look. At least the awkward kiss was resolved and now they were back to daring each other.

"I'll wear your panties until the end of your heat cycle. So, four days. And, you can even tell Kerry about it. You can pick the panties." Jeff offered.

"No way, you will just get off on that. I tell you what, if I win, you make me breakfast in bed for the next four days and you have to tell Kerry you lost in detail. Oh, and in case you get any ideas you have to knock and get permission before coming in with breakfast." Lizzie quirked an eyebrow, just waiting for his response.

"Fine, you get five minutes and if you lose then you wash Stella, and I get to tape it for my records in the future." Stella was of course the name he used to refer to the Torino. He said she was a classy lady, and she should be treated that way. It was kind of cute the way he talked about her like that.

"For your records? Like your spank bank?"

"Maybe, but you know if you win you don't have to worry about it." Jeff was so cocky she couldn't wait to put him in his place.

"Deal. You ready big man?" Lizzie called his bluff turning around and asking over her shoulder. Jeff wasn't sure what she had in store, all he knew was that he was winning this bet. Despite all the times she had gotten him excited, he still had to use his hands in some way to get off. This was going to be a piece of cake.

"Any time you are." Jeff put his hands out to the side welcoming her to try.

"Lean against the wall, you'll need it." Lizzie warned ready to win this bet.

Jeff backed up so his back was against the wall on the side of the lane. Lizzie backed up against him. She shoved her butt directly against his crotch and he inhaled. Suddenly, Jeff knew this was not a sure bet. She leaned her head back against his chest and slid her ass up and down his cock once slowly, and he immediately got hard again. He had hoped the time it took to work out the bet would allow him to get soft, but that hope just got lost.

Once Lizzie pressed her ass into his cock, she almost didn't care about winning any more. Suddenly she could feel him grow hard and leaning her head back she got a nostril full of his scent.

Jeff moaned softly trying to stifle it as she put her hands on his hips and pressed harder into his cock. Her ass felt so incredible grinding into him and he couldn't escape her. There was no leaning back as the wall was unyielding behind him.

"Oh baby, your cock is so huge." Lizzie moaned in her most seductive voice as she turned her head so he could watch her face.

"Not fair, you're talking." Jeff groaned as he felt his cock respond to her words.

"You never said I couldn't talk about what that beautiful hard shaft was doing to my pussy." Lizzie sighed feeling her own pussy get wet as she ground into him. She felt him exhale against her ear and it made her realize this was more than a bet. How in hell did she get in this situation? Her stupid ego had prompted this and here she was giving in to what she didn't even think she wanted.

"Oh fuck baby...fuck." Jeff moaned out hands palming the wall behind him. He looked up at the clock on the wall. How the hell had it only been 30 seconds? His dick was getting so hard. He had not anticipated her talking while this happened.

"Ooooh daddy. It's too good, I just have to." Lizzie exaggerated her feelings before pressing harder and spreading her legs slightly more so she could get a better angle against him. Her chest stuck out and then she decided it was time to end this. She made sure Jeff was able to see the front of her body, and she reached her left hand up and grasped her breast through her t-shirt moaning in response to the introduction of her own hand over her bra.

"Oh God...that's gotta be cheating." Jeffs breathing increased and she felt him press his cock towards her.

"But I have to daddy." Lizzie used her other hand to unbutton her jeans and unzip them. Her hand quickly disappeared inside her jeans and down into her panties. She found her own clit and she used her wetness to moisten herself. Rubbing in circles, she realized that it was already hardening under her touch as her body tensed. She was nearing her own orgasm. The feel of Jeff's body behind her and his smell surrounding her made her breath catch in her chest. This was way more intense than anticipated.

"Oh fuck...Lizzie...that's so goddamn hot." Jeff groaned out, his hot breath gracing her ear as she ground her ass into him. He was drooling from his tip with precum and the thought of her fingers on that wet hard nub of hers made his mouth water. He wanted nothing more than to run his tongue across that pussy and taste her sweetness. His cock grew harder at the thought as he tried to focus on anything other than the beautiful woman jerking off against him. He was halfway to five minutes now, and he never wanted it to come.

"I'm so close baby...do you want me to cum for you? I want to cum all over my fingers for you baby." Lizzie let her thoughts come out freely as she grew more excited seeking her release. The thought of Jeff hard behind her made her so excited, but she still realized that it was too complicated to go there. The tease was drawing her release closer though. It was only with a vibrator that she had cum until yesterday and then Kerry drove her over her edge. Now, the thought of Jeff throbbing behind her made her pussy water.

"Oh please baby...please...make that pussy pulse for me." Jeff couldn't help the words as he grew close. The clock had long escaped his attention as he focused on her ass and how incredible it would be to trail himself along that wet pussy and then take her from behind. He thought about his own hand on her clit making her moan like she was now. He leaned down hovering his lips on the back of her neck and willing himself not to taste her.

"Fuck...Jeff...oh fuck...I'm...oh God ...I'm... .unhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Lizzie moaned as her core pulsed on her fingers her face going blank as she came against her own hand.

"Shit...unh...unh...unh...shit." Lizzie felt Jeff pulse as he grabbed her hip with one hand. She knew he was cumming and it was the hottest thing in the world. It was as if his scent pulsed through her. She was not into men like this; she tried to remind herself over and over in the back of her mind.

"Jeff, did I just win?" Her breath was still rough, but she had to find a way to make this something that didn't violate her rules. She had to make it about a bet and not that she was starting to question swearing off men.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-02-2019, 01:55 PM