Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 04

Lizzie dodged one bullet, but her heat seemed to increase again the next day. Jeff had to go out for whatever reason and it delayed their gun range time. She had jerked off in the morning, but now it was almost 4 and she was starting to feel her heat creep back in. As much as she wasn't sure that she could come again, she decided it was worth the try before being trapped alone with Jeff in another small room. After all, the gun range had started to kind of excite her.

BOOM...BOOM...BOOM... The knock came at her door just as she started into a steady rhythm on her vibrator.

"Lizzie, come on range time." Jeff's voice came through the door.

"I need like ten minutes." She called back trying to refocus on her efforts.

"No way princess, Kerry said dinner's at 6, so we have to get in there now." Jeff croaked back.

"Alright fine, I'll be there in a minute." Lizzie pulled the vibrator from herself and took a deep breath. After being here with them for a few weeks she knew this was one Jeff was not going to let go. A few quick adjustments and she headed to the gun range to meet him.

"Hey, that was more than a minute. Now, let's go." Jeff stood before her, stripped down to his t-shirt and jeans. He was impatient today, and it made him almost smolder as he crossed his arms in front of her. Lizzie's mind couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to take that shirt off. It wasn't right to think this way about him, but her heat had skyrocketed.

"Fine, give me the gun."

"What's wrong princess, did I catch you jerking off?"

"Fuck you Jeff, so what if you did?"

"Good, you should learn to shoot when you're distracted. Now, aim and shoot." Lizzie picked up the gun and aimed it downrange focusing as best she could. The anger of being interrupted and being judged had her on edge. Instead caving and letting it show, though, Lizzie took a deep breath focusing on that target and pulling the trigger. Feeling the first bullet made her calm somehow and with each subsequent she felt more and more steadied. Her shooting had become more and more second nature as time went on. It was nice to know that she was learning to protect herself. Besides, Jeff had promised that if she got a bullseye he would buy her a gun with a nice purple handle. That bullseye had become her goal as she practiced with him more and more.

"Okay, let's see what you did." The clip was empty soon enough, and Jeff stepped up to the button pushing it to pull the target in so they could review her results.

As it came closer it became obvious that her distraction had been exactly what she needed. There were three bullet holes in the bullseye and several others in the number one ring. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. This time last week Lizzie was just centering on the number 3 ring and he was just hoping she would be good enough to get one in the center so he could buy her that gun. He wanted her to succeed. He had come to really admire Lizzie and wanted to know that she would be safe if she decided to walk out of his life forever after this month. The thought of her dying made his chest hurt for some reason.

"Oh my God Jeff, I did it. I did it. Yes." Lizzie was jumping up and down and then she leaned up to Jeff kissing him on the lips. It was quick and she hadn't meant to do that, but there it was. She put her hand to her mouth as soon as she pulled away, feeling instantly bad for what she had done. Her eyes grew wide and she stood frozen just waiting to see what his reaction would be.

Jeff said nothing. His eyes had closed instinctively when her lips pressed to his, and now as they opened he saw the look on her face. It was the cutest blush that went down her shirt and completely up her cheeks. Her hand was on her mouth and she could not have been more attractive than she was right then. Now, he stood there, not sure of what to do, but he knew that he wanted her. The smell was overwhelming, and he just knew it was because she was excited and he wanted nothing more than to touch her, taste her, anything she would allow. But, he also knew that if he violated her rule than he would never be able to have anything with her. That's what had him paralyzed, the thought that he would push her away if he did anything.

"Jeff...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to...I was just excited." Lizzie stuttered looking at Jeff for any reaction.

"Um...it's okay, I get it. No worries, didn't mean anything right?" He was breathy as he spoke.

"Right, and I'm sorry if I caused that." Lizzie pointed offhandedly at his straining cock. Jeff seemed to blush somehow as she did.

"This, babe, this is nothing. I...well it's not like you're the only one that's ever gotten me excited."

"I know Jeff, but I know that it's not fair making you like that and then you're stuck."

"Ah, you're not that special princess. I haven't cum in my pants yet, and it certainly won't start with you. It's just an erection." Jeff tried to play it off trying not to think about Lizzie naked and how her skin would be so soft to his touch.

"Jeff, you should know better than to challenge me. If any woman would be the first to make you cum in your pants, you know I could."

"Please. I would take that bet. No woman has ever made me cum without using her pussy, mouth or hands, and none of those can happen as long as I'm dressed. I have incredible self-control." Shit he had to say that. There was no way she could let Jeff win a bet. He was such a poor sport. If he won, then he would never let her hear the end of it. She smiled; it was time to put this big talker in his place.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-02-2019, 01:55 PM