Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
She looked at his face to see him smiling at her, her panties lying next to his head. He had a dreamy look on his face. Jyoti immediately pulled her slimy hand away and started to rush out of the room.

"No, please don't go" Aarav said.

That was it. According to Mr. Misra, who was watching from her bedroom, Jyoti couldn't deny her son anything. She put her hand back onto his still hard cock and began sliding it up and down. Once again she was jerking her son off.

Jyoti continued her masturbatory task while her son stared at her. She wondered what was going through his mind. Jyoti still didn't understand why Aarav was a willing participant. Then her heart fell to her stomach when she realized her son thought she wanted to do it. Jyoti was struggling with that thought when she felt Aarav move. He was sitting up. And then Aarav's hand was on her face, gently brushing it. Jyoti thought that was nice until his hand moved to the top of her head and pulled it down. Jyoti's lips were touching the tip of her son's slimy cock. The pressure on the back of her head was clear. Jyoti knew what her son wanted. She also knew that Mr. Misra was watching. Troubled, but more afraid of Mr. Misra than what she was about to do, Jyoti opened her mouth and allowed her son's cock to slip between her lips.

"Oh Mom, that feels soooo good," Aarav purred.

Jyoti was still. She was bent over her son's prone body with his cock in her mouth. She tasted the remains of his recent discharge and had to swallow it when the saliva accumulated in her mouth, but she didn't move. That is, not until Aarav began bucking his hips, fucking her mouth. Jyoti relented and swirled her tongue around her son's cock, and then began bobbing her head.

Not that long ago, Jyoti had never given a blowjob. Now she was sucking her own son's dick. She glanced sideways and saw that Aarav had propped his head up on two pillows -- he was watching her. It was humiliating enough to know that Mr. Misra was watching her mouth move up and down her son's cock, but to have Aarav watch her do it was even worse.

At that point Jyoti simply wanted to get it over with. Her mouth moved more quickly up and down the top portion of Aarav's cock while her hand wanked the rest of it. It was as if her mouth and hand were connected, both going up and then down at the same time. Saliva dripped from Jyoti's mouth onto the shaft causing a squishy sound as her hand slid up and down. And then Jyoti heard the grunt, knowing what was about to happen. She tasted the fresh load of sperm as it hit her palate and fell onto her tongue. Her son was cumming in her mouth and she was swallowing it. Jyoti didn't pull her mouth away until Aarav's orgasm ended. She silently stood next to the bed.

"Jeez, Mom, that was great," Aarav said when he recovered. "What made you do that?"

What was Jyoti to say? She couldn't tell him Mr. Misra had forced her. She had to think of a reason quickly. "You looked like you needed it. But it was..."

Jyoti was about to tell Aarav that it was wrong to do what she had done, but he didn't give her a chance.
"I did need it. Thanks Mom, you're the greatest. Now I'll tell you why I took your panties. I love the way your pussy smells." Aarav's crude language bothered his mother.

"Aarav, please let me explain," Jyoti said, not even knowing how she would explain it.

"No, let me finish. Mom, I almost came in my pants right there holding the ladder. I was able to see up your robe. All I could think about was getting those blue panties out of the hamper later or tomorrow. But now I don't have to wait."

Jyoti jumped back when Aarav sat up and slid his legs over the side of the bed. Jyoti's eyes were riveted on his still semi-hard cock, shiny with her saliva. Aarav reached out and took hold of her robe's belt and pulled her to him, spreading his legs to bring her closer. In a flash, Aarav undid the belt and pulled her robe apart. Jyoti's hands quickly went to cover her crotch.

"C'mon, Mom, it's not like I haven't already seen them. Move your hands away."

Jyoti had to obey her son. That was Mr. Misra' orders. She dropped her arms to her sides and blushed when she saw her son's eyes lock on her crotch. But what happened next almost caused Jyoti to fall. Aarav reached around her, grabbing her ass, and pulled her towards him while moving his face forward. Jyoti flinched when she felt the tip of her son's nose press against her pubes, and then blushed when she heard his deep inhalation.

Aarav pushed her to the bed. He then yanked her panties out. Aarav briefly looked at his mother's neatly cropped pussy and then dove face first between her legs. Jyoti felt a tongue licking her pussy. The licks were hard and fast, not giving Jyoti time to repel them. Too much was happening too fast. All Jyoti knew now was that her pussy was being stimulated by a very active tongue. The fact that it was her son's tongue was only vaguely comprehended by her baffled brain.

Aarav was beyond himself. Ever since he had smelled his mother's panties that first time he had been consumed with her pussy. He couldn't resist smelling the soiled ones from the hamper, and even licking the crotch to get a brief taste. And when he saw under her robe earlier, at the sheerest panties she had ever worn, he was able to make out her pussy. But now he had the real thing in front of him, not covered by any undergarment. His taste buds were on high alert as his tongue swiped inside his mother's slit, savoring the juices it licked up. Aarav drove his tongue as deeply as he could into his mother's hole and wiggled it around. He enjoyed hearing his mother's moans, especially when he licked or sucked her clit.
[+] 5 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins-UPDATED (blackmail, humiliation of innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 04-04-2020, 02:56 AM