Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
"I have a big ass," Jyoti repeated the words exactly as Mr. Misra had given her.

"Oh god, Mom!"

Jyoti looked at her son. She saw movement under the bedcover and knew what he was doing. This is something even Mr. Misra didn't anticipate so she didn't know what to do. But Jyoti remembered what Mr. Misra had told her to do next.

"Aarav, since my big fat butt caused you to get excited, do you want me to help you?"

Aarav's hand stopped moving. He stared up at his mother in wonderment. What was she suggesting? Jyoti turned around and pulled the bedcover off her son's body. She saw his hard cock with in his hand around it. Now was the moment of truth. Jyoti knew Mr. Misra was watching. She had to do what he told her. Her only hope was her son. If he reacted the way a son should react Jyoti would be spared. Embarrassed, she'd be able to turn around and leave.

Jyoti's hand covered the part of Aarav's cock outside his fist. Now it was her son's turn to push her hand away and scold her. That's what a son should do. But that's not what her son did. Aarav moved his hand away and dropped it to the mattress. Jyoti was in a dilemma now. Since Aarav didn't do what she expected, Jyoti now had to do what Mr. Misra told her to. Jyoti's fist slowly slid down her son's dick and then back up.

Aarav's reaction surprised Jyoti. His hips jerked up and he let out a low moan. Jyoti felt the warmth of the flesh in her hand. Aarav's cock was so hard and hot. And then Aarav did something else that shocked his mother. Jyoti saw his hand moving over the mattress in search of something. It disappeared under the bedcover and withdrew with her panties clutched in his fist. Aarav placed her panties over his face. All the while, Jyoti was jerking him off.

"Oh god, Mom, I can't believe you're doing this," Aarav said.

Jyoti stared at her son's face covered in her soiled panties. Where had she gone wrong? Aarav should be offended, but he seemed pleased. She cursed Mr. Misra in her mind for letting her see this side of her son. Aarav was perverted. First the panties, and now he was letting his mother masturbate him.

Jyoti froze, her hand was cupping Aarav’s penis- when he began moving his hips more violently and then Jyoti saw his sperm fly into the air. She kept fisting her son's erupting cock as it shot off like a volcano.

At this point Jyoti wasn't sure what to do. Up until now, Mr. Misra' instructions were explicit, but at this point he told her to go with the flow. Her orders were that she couldn't deny her son anything. If all he wanted was a hand-job then she was free to leave. But if he wanted more, then she had to do it. Her son's recent actions worried Jyoti.

"Thanks Mom."
[+] 4 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins-UPDATED (blackmail, humiliation of innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 04-04-2020, 02:55 AM