Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Jyoti's mind wasn't working and her son's actions were adding to her confusion. She was also terrified of the pictures and videos getting out. If they did get out, would mean the end of her family- Disha would never get married, her husband and son would probably be so humiliated. What if someone commits suicide? All these thoughts were running through her mind. What Misra was telling her to do was despicable, but maybe she should just do what he told her. After all, she didn't have to force herself upon her son. Aarav would never have sex with her. She was his mother. The worse that would happen is Aarav would get embarrassed when she caught him masturbating. That's not so bad. He'd get over it.

Jyoti was now standing at her son's bedroom door. Her hand was on the doorknob, but she didn't move. Jyoti decided to show Mr. Misra that not everyone was as perverted as him. She took a deep breath and turned the doorknob, hoping it was locked. But it rotated and the door opened. Jyoti was now staring at her son jerking off in person, not on the TV screen. She could hear his moans with Aarav's fist was moving a lot faster now than just a few moments before.

Jyoti stood in the doorway watching her son masturbate. His eyes were closed and he didn't hear the door open. But all of a sudden his eyes opened and he stared at his mother. Once the shock wore off he panicked and scrambled under his bedcover, pulling the cover to his chest. Aarav realized his mother's panties were still clutched in his hand under the cover.

"Mom, what are you doing here?!" Aarav called out.

"I just wanted to thank you for helping me."

"But I was... oh god, Mom, I..."

Jyoti stared at her flustered son. He was more embarrassed than she had ever seen him. Part of her wanted to hold him in her arms and tell him everything was all right. But she had to follow Mr. Misra' instructions. She walked to the side of her son's bed. Jyoti noticed Aarav's eyes were on her legs, at the fold of her very short robe.

Jyoti hated embarrassing her son further, but Mr. Misra was very explicit. "Aarav, are those my panties you have under the cover?"
Aarav's eyes opened wide. He had hoped his mother hadn't noticed. He just stared at her dumbly and then said, "I'm sorry, Mom."

"But why do you have them?" This scripted question was easier to ask since Jyoti really didn't understand.

"I don't know. I just like the..."

"You were smelling them. Do you like the smell?"

"Mom, this is so embarrassing. Please, can't you just leave?"

The next series of questions were going to be more difficult for Jyoti. "Is that why your thing was hard?"
Mr. Misra was watching from Jyoti's bedroom and had to chuckle when she called his cock a "thing." After all she'd been through she was still so modest.

"Mom, I couldn't help it," Aarav said so softly that Mr. Misra almost didn't hear him through the speakers.

"Aarav, did I cause it to get like that when I was on the ladder?"

"Yes."

"You were looking under my robe then?"

"Yes, I couldn't help it. It's so short."

"Yes, I guess it's my fault."

Jyoti knew what was expected of her next. She was amazed that Mr. Misra had figured out how the conversation would go. He told her exactly what to do and say at this point. Jyoti turned around and looked over her shoulder at her butt. Her hand was shaking, but she lifted the back of the robe up showing her son her panty-covered ass. She was still wearing the sheer panties he had seen earlier.
[+] 2 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins-UPDATED (blackmail, humiliation of innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 04-04-2020, 02:55 AM