Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-8_EPISODE-11

“Well, I was borne in a well-doing financial family. My father was a criminal lawyer and he was quite good at it so there was no scarcity of money.” Vikrant unhooked Kiran’s lacy red bra after she started telling her story to him.

“ I never saw any struggle in my life in monetary terms ever. I get good education and since I was better than the most so I never had a problem during my education. Soon after I crossed 20, I had an MBA degree and then my father get me married me with a well-doing lawyer and he was a very nice man. Everything was perfect and life was going well but somehow I started feeling bored. A couple of years later marriage I started finding regular normal sex boring and it doesn’t use to excite me as it once used to do. Life seems so robotic and I was losing motivation to keep it with it so I planned to start working to distract myself and infuse some energy in my otherwise boring monotonous life. But I never I knew that my life was going to change forever from then…..” Kiran took a break as Vikrant twitched her nipples and planted a kiss on her neck.

“Continue, you cunt” Vikrant ordered and then he get hold of her throat again.

“Getting a job was never a difficult as my husband had many links in the corporate world. Soon I get a job and started working. Everything was fine until I was sent on a business trip where I have to give a presentation to one of our company’s potential investor, in her private villa located in an island. He was a old man, in his early 60s and also a very angry man. I was supposed to give presentation and return back the next day but instead giving him presentation I ended up with him in his bed. He was a very attractive man and lured me into his bed and he was not like others. He kept me in his villa for two days and two nights as a slave. He used to abuse me, slap me and humiliate me in front of his servant like I was some cheap whore whom he has bought to entertain him. But I liked whatever he used to do with me. I had never been treated like that before in my life. My parents treated me like an angel while my husband was one of the nicest men I have ever met, so this kind of humiliating treatment from this attractive old man was something that I have had never experience before so started loving his torment. From there my life took a big turn, I started to spend a couple of days in his villa every month. Now the normal sex with my husband was nothing for me and every time I used to have sex with my husband, it used to irritate me. I wanted my husband to be rough with me, abuse me and give me some pain before fucking my brain out. My husband tried for some time but it was not his cup of tea so soon he gave up and started calling me sick and said that I need a Psychiatrist but instead I get divorce lawyer to get rid on him. But soon after I was divorced that old man died in a plane crash and then I was left with nothing.” Kiran finished his story with a big sigh.

“So, then you started humiliating other people especially men in the office to vent out your sexual frustration,” Vikrant said and then trailed kissed from her neck up to her huge breast and then he bit on her boobs.

“ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssssssssss……………………Yeah I started humiliating people but when I saw you I get this notion that you are different, that’s why I started to humiliate you more and more to see how you will react. I knew that you were not going to tolerate it for long and sooner or later you will pounce on me and teach a good lesson to me.” Kiran sneered. She definitely loved pain. A huge dildo was grinding in his anus but she was still smiling. 

Vikrant's dick was hard again after listening to her story. He turned off dildo but didn’t took it out of her asshole. He then get the small wire from her bag and tied her hand with it. He asked her to get on all fours as he get the whip again. Vikrant penetrated his  Kiran in doggy style on the sofa and fucked her well.

[img][Image: 143276364_133827_08big.jpg][/img]

~

Vikrant and Kiran landed in Indore in the evening. Both were very tired after two days of fucking and both wanted to get some rest so get went straight to their respective houses, as they have to come office next day.

~

When Vikrant reached his house he saw Suneel bhaiya and Priyanka bhabhi was getting into their car to go somewhere. Vikrant greeted Suneel and had some small talk with him while Priyanka get into the car avoiding him. He remembered that he had a big fight with the bhabhi just before he went with Kiran on the tour and during the tour also when Priyanka bhabhi called, he switched off his mobile and never talked to her so it was quite reasonable of to ignoring him.

“How long Priyanka bhabhi can ignore me? Suneel bhaiya is a drunkard, sooner or later she will come to me and open her leg to fuck her married pussy” Vikrant smirked as he climbed the stairs.

~

“I thought you will be in your hostel!!!” Vikrant was surprised when he opened the door of his apartment and saw Nazia sitting on the sofa.

“I will tell the reason why I am here, but let me first make tea for both of us as you look very tired” Vikrant watch Nazia disappeared in the kitchen after saying this. She was wearing a regular salwar kurta but her marvellous figure was quite prominent even in that simple-looking regular salwar kurta.

Vikrant remembered that he had taken Nazia for a movie on Friday evening, which the root of Priyanka bhabhi’s anger but he went with her and saw the movie. After the movie since it was quite late in the night and gate of her hostel used to get closed by now so he offered her stay with her that night but he got a call from Kiran and she asked him to come to the station immediately. He had left Nazia in his apartment and went to the station and then he spent the next two days with Kiran and he almost forget about Nazia and Priyanka bhabhi.

“Here is your tea” Nazia's sweet chirpy voice made break the chain of Vikrant’s thought.

“Thank you,” Vikrant said as he took the cup of tea from Nazia who was bending in front of him, giving him a good view of her cleavage.

“After I spent the Friday night in your apartment, my hostel room-mate complained against me so the hostel warden asked me the vacate the room in just 24 hours notice. I had no option and no money so I came here with my luggage. Kiran mam have cut 25% of my salary so I don’t even have enough money to get a good room on rent right now. I tried to contact you but the mobile phone was switch off so I came here with my luggage with taking your prior permission Hope it's alright with you if live here for some time” Nazia narrated to Vikrant in a very grim tone and then tears started to rolling down from her deep black eyes.

Vikrant put down his cup on the table and moved closure to Nazia and hugged her. She continue to sob into his chest when he said “No need to worry. You can stay here as my room partner for as long as you want.”
[+] 5 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 03-04-2020, 12:30 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM