Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
On the way she was thinking about her encounter with Doc. And how horny she was and she is now.
Why she is behaving like slut?? Why her body and mind both are not in control.?? Why she is giving up ??  Still her cunt is itching and wanted something inside her. Her breathing was not normal.
Soon she reached her home, Aditya open the door.
Aditya :-- Observing her from head to toe and asked her..” are you alright “ , “angel”
Supriya :-- Yes, I am, little bit tired, how baby, she took her baby
Aditya :-- He is fine, and just half an hour before feed him. ( there is something different in her.. he was observing her)
Even Supriya also saw him looking like he is inspecting her like he suspected something wrong.
Supriya :-- I am going to take bath as I am tired and want to get free from this dusky smell. And moved inside bedrooms
She carried massager along with her. She shed all her cloths and sat on commode plugged in massager and kept it above her belly, slowly she moved it down, she spread her legs wide and moved down massager till it reaches area where itching was more. Her entire body started vibrating. she bit her red lips and with left hand she was playing with her tits. It didn’t took long that her entire body started shaking and with loud moan she came. She left massage on and it was hanging on wall moving like pendulum making humming sound. She rested her head on flush tank and was lying half on commode. After minute or two she dragged herself up switched off massager and moved her body inside shower. She sat on floor folded her leg upside, circle around her hand on legs and kept her head on knees. Under hot shower her muscles are getting relaxed, for few she sat there closing her eyes. Her mind was blank not thinking anything. she dragged herself up again took bath properly and moved out of bathroom. Her bedroom door was open, Aditya saw her coming out in towel but immediately he went inside kitchen and started preparing tea for herself.
With in 5 minute she was out wearing her new gown and legging and sat on sofa.
Aditya with Smile on his face :-- Tea for my lovely lady, who seems to be very tired.
Supriya bringing force smile on her face :-- Thank you Aditya,
Aditya :-- Aditya hmmm… so now I am outsider.. few hours back you use to call me adi, or baby.. now Aditya..
Supriya :-- hmm sorry, I didn’t mean that..Adi… I am very tired and it just came out.. my mind is not working..
Aditya :-- Please take rest for 1 hour, I will take care of baby. Don’t worry.
Supriya :--- Need to prepare dinner as well.. can’t take rest.
Aditya :-- Don’t worry will help you to prepare dinner and it won’t take long,
Supriya went inside bedroom and straight away drifted to sleep.
At around 9:30 Anand Came to home, he found her sleeping. He put his hand on her forehead to check if she is having fever or not.
Anand :-- Suppi.. suppi.. what happened are you alright,
Supriya found Anand Siting by her side, she put her head on his lap facing his stomach, he was already hard because of Tanya, now she put her head on his lap straight on his dick. His dick immediately reacted and started growing. Supriya sense movement in his pant, she turn his head and saw him, he is looking at her with love and affection and combing her hair.
Anand :-- what happened baby… why so tired..
Supriya :-- hmm, she moved her head up and pull him down and kissed him on his lips lovingly
Supriya :-- You go and get fresh I go and prepaid dinner as soon as possible.
Anand :-- Ohh its still pending.. if you are not well then will order from outside.
Supriya :-- No need to will prepare it fast you go and get fresh..
Anand moved to bathroom and found massager hanging on socket. He understood why she was energy less.
Supriya went inside kitchen to prepare dinner. She found its already ready.  
Supriya :-- Adi.. Adi..
Aditya came running in kitchen, still eyes were on T.V as watching movie.
Supriya :-- You prepared this ??
Aditya :-- Youp, as you are tired so I thought for change why should not I.
She looks him lovingly and kissed him on forehead. “ Thank You’, “Babyyy” – she said..
Aditya :-- No need to say thank you, oh break is over movie is very good.. ahhh sorry I kept lemon juice in fridge, have it.. you will feel energetic. Saying so he went out.
Why are you so nice to me Adi.. saying so she moved to fridge and had glass of lemon juice and went out
Soon Anand was in hall,
Anand :-- You not preparing dinner, hmm want to order from out side..??
Supriya :-- smiling looking at Adi, today’s chef was Adi and he prepared dinner for us.
Aditya :-- Whether you like it or not need to praise my cooking.. hahah
Soon they had dinner together, Supriya went inside bedroom to feed baby.
Aditya :-- I am going out for small walk, as had too much of food.
Supriya :-- Adi don’t go out as time for medication, and after that if you want then go.
Anand :-- let him go it won’t take more than 15-20 min
Supriya :-- No’ there is schedule and need to follow..
In 10 min baby was sleep, shifted him to crib and went to Aditya room and feed him and return to her room.
Anand was waiting for her to get free as soon as she entered he jumped on her.
Supriya :-- You lay down here, whatever needs to be done I will do, saying so she pinned him down and moved top of him. Both kissed each other for while, she kissed his forehead, cheeks, lips, neck making him more and more horny, she pinned him down and grabbing both of his hand on either side of him. She moved down on his nipple and started flicking her tongue on it later she suck it hard making him go mad, she did same with his other one.. he was now out of control he moved out from her clutches he removed his boxer and started taking her gown out and made her sleep flat on her back and dragged her till end of bed and and slipped his legging out along with pantie he pushed his bra up and lay top of her, he dragged both of her hand above her head, spread her legs and positioned himself on her cunt, she asked him not to go inside now. She want more of foreplay but he was not listening to her, she started to move her lower body and not allowing to go in.. she found him getting angry, she removed her hand from his clutch and moved down till his shaft, instead of holding his rod, she took both of his balls in her palm and said “ don’t you dare to cum before me or else count of this will be four” saying so she squeezed it and took his shaft and place it over love hole and put her hand on his ass and pushed him.
With hard pushed he moved insider her and it also triggered her mini orgasm, she tied her legs on his back which was helping him to go more deeper..ahhh.. deeper ..more deeper.. ahh make love to me as there is no tomorrow…. both started kissing each other, .. he was giving long and hard push, in 5 min she was in peak and about to reached orgasm he abruptly stop fucking her, he was still inside her, she raised her body put her hand on his hips and started pushing him inside, she wanted to cum and Anand was enjoying way she is pull him in her and simultaneously moving her hips above.. in just 5-6 stroke she arched her body upward and pushed her hips upward with full energy and collapse on bed painting.
[Image: Anand-fuking-supriya.gif]
Anand was still hard and he sense that her pussy lips is squeezing his dick inside as she came. He was enjoying this feeling. He drew her on floor and made her stand putting her hand on bed, he moved behind and slap her ass cheeks, thap… ahhh.. Anand… (she remember her bus journey where Aditya was slaping her ass.. ).. he again slapped her on her left ass.. thap.. ahhh .. amm moan Supriya.
[Image: hairslap.gif]
Anand knew that she is enjoying it so he slapped her again and again and started fucking her from behind… he twisted her hair and pulled it with right hand and with left he was slapping her left ass cheek and started fucking her with full force, with in seconds it triggered her massive orgasm and at same time he also came inside her.. with loud grunt. He lay on her back painting.
They didn’t know that 2 eyes were watching their intense fucking session.
There was ventilation between both room which they covered when they shifted to this house as installed A.C in their room. When she went to meet doctor, he put 2 holes in it.
Both moved to bed and lay side by side. She moved his head and placed it on his chest and roaming her hand on his bare chest..
Anand :-- Suppi..i want to tell you one thing, please don’t get sad.
Supriya :-- hmm tell me..
Anand :-- You know na I have been appointed new project
Supriya :-- yes baby you told me..
Anand :-- Actually need to visit delhi for 2 days and then USA for week.
Supriya :-- What ?? when?? Why didn’t you tell me earlier.. how would I will manage all this thing… please No anand don’t do this to me…please..
Anand :-- Try to understand Suppi.. its matter of 7-9 days only.. and our life will be settled.. after 12 years of my hard work I am getting this opportunity. Please..
Supriya.. :-- Ok Anand.. I can understand..when you are going.
Anand :-- Day after tomorrow… Anand you going day after tomorrow and you telling me now… how could you this to me… saying so she started crying…
Both of them slept like that only.
Anand woke up early in morning and went to office without waking her up.
Sound of door closed woke up Aditya.
While rubbing  his eyes he move out of his room and saw no one, he went to kitchen and had glass of water, after finding no one at kitchen he went to Supriya’s room. There she was lying all naked nothing on her sleeping peacefully. Aditya opened bathroom gate found no one, he went out and found Anand already left to office.
He strip his t-shirt and short and got naked swiftly and lay behind Supriya spooning her. He circle his hand over her stomach and lay still.
[Image: Spooning.jpg]
She sensed someone crawled to bed and pulled her gently from her sleep, interrupting her dreaming where in she was with Anand sleeping in closed cozy bedroom enjoying each other naked flesh rubbing with each other both were perspiration, with each moment he was going inside her and taking her to height of pleasure. She moaned.
[Image: spooning-2.jpg]
In reality Aditya move his hand from stomach to her boobs and kissing her neck and on her ears.
[Image: moved-his-hand-to-from-stomach-to-breast.gif]
From below he was pressing his dick on her ass cheek and pressed his dick between her, she spread her legs and allowed him to move his strong, hard pennies to rub over her pussy lips. She put her hand on his ass and pulled him more towards her with moaned she called his name ..”Ahhh Anand.. you killing me please rub it more over my pussy.. dont go inside so soon”.... both were breathing heavy, Her eyes was closed and was enjoying his morning hard rubbing on her clit, She don’t want to open her eyes and wanted to enjoy this moment of her with her husband which is taking her to new height of arousal.
[Image: spooning-1.jpg]
[Image: poking-dick.jpg]

In reality, Aditya rubbing his dick across her pussy lips and pressing her boobs with one hand and circle his hand beneath his head and put it on her shoulder and kissing on her neck, She put her hand on his thigh and moving her hips slowly. When she moaned called Anand name, Aditya stop for moment and thought if she finds him then there will be big issue… he decided to play safe and instead of moving insider her he started rubbing his pennies over her pussy..

Both were enjoying each other Supriya thinking its her husband and Aditya taking advantage of Supriya. Soon Supriya was first to get climax and watching her shuddering he also reached his peak and gave hard push and with that he moved inch inside her and started unloading his cum.

Both lay there for few minutes and She drifted back to sleep and enjoying morning orgasm and Aditya moved out of her room finding her sleeping.
He went to his room wore his short and T-shirt and slept on bed.
[+] 8 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 03-04-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM