Thriller WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...????
Morning i got a message from him, that me can meet a RE Pub & restaurant, where we have went for the Preethi birthday party and this was happens to me that night only, we tell me to come some one, and he sent dress core too. 
I know there i can't take pepper spray or knife any things i can't get into it, its was some safe for him, Even we meet in restaurant then Pub that was safe to me too..

while on evening my parents were get ready to travel our native place for cousin marriage, where me, my brother and pooja going after 3 days, So they gone, i get ready for the meet, ready in dress (were in pic) taken my brother car went to the RE parked the car, call him he not take it, message comes from him, hey babe come for the pub floor tell our name to the security. I was bit tense and walk to the floor of pub at the entrance security asked for the pair or family entry, i said my name to him he looks up and down over me. 

Hmm, Divya right? yeah I'm okay wait here, he calls another one, he asked me to follow him, went to the pub there big Dj songs on floor full of dance and loud noise was on, we went to the 1st floor went in anther security guard was there, previous one left me there and he asked my handbag put in the scanner and give to me, he scanned me call some person, she is Divya okay i'll take there, asked me to follow him he takes to upstairs of Dj stage there was some rooms, he talking to security standing outside the room door. 

He asked me, Divya, yeah i'm he asked my handbag open it checked the stuff and given back to me and talked in walkie talkie and open the door tell me enter in, i went in he closed the door its was dark in violet color light on walked in there was big floor center there was pole one girl was dance over pole she in bikini there some 5 to 4 persons was dancing around her some songs was going on there full of smoke smells and whiskey, beer and other stuff was there. 

The girl stop the dance songs over violet light was off and mild yellow lights was on, the girl dress back the guys saw me hey divya welcome babe, walked to the font saw the guys hey babe welcome darling omg he is the fucker who thus things to me, no no this not happen to me... Divya your dead.. 

The guys give the handshake was Varun (big shot) son, It's was happens 2 years back on my first year my college, varun was on my class, one day evening varun and his friend Navi try to force do something over me, I hit them run to Principal room and complained over them and inform to my parents, Next day its become big problem for him and His father come and talk to my parents and principal, but nothing was workout on their favor, Both of them was sent with the black mark over the college. That was last time i seen him. 

Now it's was after two years back on we was complete changed have some physical fit body, I shake my hands with him, he remove my handbag from my shoulder and throw aside cover his on my back pull side closed to him, three more of them was there, Varun said okay dude see you soon back, i have some fun today, one guys give hands to varun and left out two of them was sitting in sofa. 

Varun and me move the pole stand there, hey Navi looks our babe bitch, how she looking today, Ohh dude she was so hot my dick was erect inside my pants, and varun said bae this my Brother in law Pradeep ( he was 30 married varun elder sister) he get up walk to me hug me his hands grab my ass butts hard, kissed my cheeks i really miss you babe. 

varun push me to the sofa, Varun please leave me, sorry for all you to done more that to me, leave me please.. Ohh bae you think that i done more than you done to me, idoit he slapped on my face you what happens, i done to you was just a small thing, You done more than that, what varun?? 

Yeah my babe bitch you knows only that i leave not, forced to left out of the college with black mark, but i happens more than that, Your fucking brother has beat us ( varun and Navi) when my father come defense us, Your fucking brother has slapped my father you know that, he was fall down on fucking college principal room itself and infront of fucking staff, He was big shot but your fucking brother has done thing to him, college gives a black mark and we left out. 

On that night my father has not talked anyone of thus, on the mid-night he has a heart-attack that makes him left form us, After that i taken charge of our group companies and lead the companies back to normal and i planned to kill our brother, that time only i come to know that fucking ass is going to married that week, My BIL said don't me mad first think all happens and decide it.

While i was thinking that Main source was you babe (DIVYA) it's all happens because of you, So that i decide don't want to kill your fucking brother, want to take revenge on you babe, i was keep following you and your actives, While that time i collected full data of your and your fucking family that time only come to know that fucking brother gets some beauty wife, after seen a pic of u and here in Facebook, My BIL and Navi we have take revenge on you and her. 

But we wait for the right time babe, and the day arrived on preethi party on this hotel. You know that RE group he none other than my BIL Pradeep. So that it become easy for us, take you. That day you vodka with some drug that why you become unconscious that day we taken to the old villa of pradeep and you have been tasted by as Not the 4 members it's wrong bae that's only three of us and Pradeep has fucked you two times. 

Divya have some pics and clips they play my pics and clips that night, Varun has taken my virginity and Navi enjoy and Pradeep destoryed me complete, Praveed grab me from back hold the my left boobs, aaahh shot in pain Pradeep says sorry darling kissed my cheeks. Varun said bae just listen carefully if you want to go home on time, Just one round with three of us, and you can go back to home. If you act like good bitch, i will make you whole night here and make all security and server of the hotel and pub will tear you whole, Varun asked Pradeep how many of them, hmm nearly around 130 staff think so its will more than that... So that don't act like a good girl we know that your a bitch and from today onward your belong to me and pradeep. And Pradeep will me a master and i will be Co-master and your our slave divya. Don't forget it, 

Pradeep take his hand order me to stand near the pole and order to undress my self and varun said Navi tape her undressing, Let's go babe its getting late you want to go back home or not.  

[Image: RarqQyEr9nkhbynAfN3tGHRJelrFW0b730gYIQn9...5ogA0flTNQ]
[+] 2 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...???? - by sakshisanthosh143 - 02-04-2020, 12:13 PM