Thriller WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...????
Open the door went in,take pepper spray in my hand hold it walk towards the hall there was no one around no sound, shouted hello, its just echo saw the kitchen and room in ground floor, no one was there, walked to upsets went the room open the door saw around no one was there just an gift box on the bed. 

What the fucker is this !! put the spray in my handbag took out my mobile saw message any from the fucker but no message he profile shows offline, Hmm let see what was in the gift box, open it the rapped cover, open the box saw it damn what the fuck he is doing to me !! what i have done to him.. why he is doing this to me.. Divya who is this to be !! find him Divya?? 

In the box there was bra which i was wear on that day, a photocopy of me in nude in the bed my hands n legs has been tried in the cot design, saw the pic i was in too high or someone has to be given me drag, 4 used condoms on the box, take the bra and photo with me, drive back to the home.

I don't know who it was, but it should be revenge over me think so!! Who it could me !! it's just firing in head think how it could happen, that day i have only have vodka usually and not too that much high i was, it manageable from me, but it should done in restroom or parking, because my scooty does not found any accident mark in it, its should be kidnapped me or something should be happen on that night, i don't remember any thing its fucking divya, find it. 

You should have the solution for this, matter to solve back, got a message my mobile notified tone come,
UNknown- Hey babe, how was the gift ? 
Me- Hey who the hell you are !!
Un- Don't worry babe we can meet soon that day u known why this happens to me, and that day you will remember what you done to me. 
Me- Please leave me or tell how you are?? please !!
Un- Okay babe catch u later, your answer will be know soon wait the day it's near. 

While evening Arun and his mother come with some snacks have with together have little chat, my mobile notified tone hear, its him walked to my room saw the message 
Un- Hey babe, hope think you have tea !!
i walked out of my room saw Arun whether is he, but no evidence using phone but still mesage was coming. 

On the night he message me Divya you take my gift from the box but you leave some thing in it back babe. 
Me- I don't need that 
Un- No no Babe you have to take as memory, you taken the photo, but why not the condoms.
Me- Shut up fucker, who are you. 
Un- Okay chill babe don't get angry on me, you forget one thing, why you not think about the condoms in it 
Me- wtf 
Un- Good night, babe hope you have some nice dreams, 

WTF he was saying about the condoms in it, thinking about it, Ohhh no no no divya is he say about the number of it, its 4, whether it's four member Divya ??? no no that should not be.. happens that day. I can't sleep, i make a call to him, he answer it, Hello are you there ... Hmm ; you say about 4 members... no answer from him.. he laughted said your brilliant bae... i think now you have sleep.. okay bye have to sleep now bye.. he cut the call, my eyes were break up in tear this should not to me god, I can't no who it was ? 

Next in morning got a call from him wake up from the sleep attend it, hello.. yeah babe i sent you courier to your home, where was some hint for you to find, hope you collect the courier are you will catch in your home, all of your member have come to know. Bye

While in lunch time a call from intercom its security at gate, Madam some courier has come whether i sent him up to the doors, he show him the camera its was delivery boy, i said no i will come down and collect it, went to the gate collected it, open it saw a paper open it he pinned the 4 condoms and each down of it, he right some 5 numbers, I worked on it can't found it what was that. 

On night he message me, hey babe you found me, are some others...
Me- No what was the number i can't no what was that...
Un- Ohh babe your are weak in maths; i hear that your are the top scorer in sem exam but you can't worked out it.
Me- Tell me please.
Un- No beg Babe, let's us meet tomorrow, it's right time to meet. Don't try do anything smart.

Divya

[Image: 2019-03-15-5.jpg]
Source :- Take from Internet, if any report over the image, ping me it will be remove as soon..as possible..
[+] 2 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...???? - by sakshisanthosh143 - 01-04-2020, 11:41 AM