Incest Model mom
Next morning I wake late. Mom called me around 10 am . She came to my room . I woke up and said good morning.
Mom: I know u might slept late .
Me: maa did u get the reply from reddy.
Maa: first u come and have breakfast. Then we will talk.
I had my morning absolutions and I was ready for breakfast .
Me : so when we will go
Maa: reddy will send car on Wednesday morning . We may reach the resort by noon.
Me : so what is the plan
Maa: I don't know . Let the things flow 
Me: ma can I suggest something.
Maa; yes kanna
Me : ma today we will go out and get an extreme bikini. It will show almost everything of ur body. U wear it during the pool party and just dance intimately with them . If they show any kind of physical touching then tease them more . Or may be we both can tease them so that they may bold to do some lust act.
Maa: it seems to be a good plan.
Maa: ok afternoon we go out .I too need to go beauty parlour.
Afternoon we set to go out for shopping.we took taxi and reached a mall. We found a lingerie and bikini shop. We searched for some time and got two set of extreme small bikini . I was rock hard and I  imagined her in that bikini.

[Image: 143018307_ty.jpg] [Image: 143018308_ii.jpg] [Image: 143018310_images-1.jpg]

Maa: what da dreaming ,r u dreaming me giving blowjob to that sales boy
Me : no no I was imagining u in that bikinis.
Me: most of ur asets will be out right.
Maa: ya my boobs . And asses will be fully out . Haha
Mom went to parlor and we had food from out side.
Two days went quick . Mom had usual chat with bola and reddy. 
On Wednesday early morning reddy car came . We took bola also on the way. 
Around 11:30 am we reached resort . Reddy was already there .
Maa: hai reddy ji
Reddy : hi my sweet Mona .I am sorry to ruin last time party . This time I wont drink at all.
Maa: haha .
They hugged each other.
We had lunch and went to our room for taking rest . Reddy said this time we will start the pool party at 4 pm.
Around 3:15 I got up .and had my undies on . I charged and all set with the camera that reddy have given.i went out to pool .the resort was a suite kind. I middle there was a pool . And near the pool they had some artificial plants and tree to give a feel of nature. The pool side is open air .  Side of pool they hava a lobby . All the three room of the suite is surrounded by pool . And there is only on main door from outside . U took snaps then bola came in his underwear. Bola asked where is mom . I said she may be coming soon.
Bola :did you watch those dvds.
Me : Yaya those were extremely hot 
Bola: Yaya. I have even more will give u later .
Then reddy came in towel . After seeing us in undies he throw his towel too. 
We took selfie .all three men in their undies.
The snacks and drinks were already arranged.
Just then mom came out in a gown. I know there will be big surprise for them inside.she hugged and kissed reddy and bola I took all the snaps.reddy said I got a surprise .saying this he took out a bottle of champagne from a cover.all were damn happy .all were screaming out of joy.
Maa: I got a surprise for u guys . By telling this mom took out her gown.
Both their eyes popped out. The bikini was more or less made the impression of being nude..all her ass out . Only nipples were covered. With in fraction of seconds all the three men got erection. Mom came and hugged all three individually.we popped champagne and had two dooze . The music was played high all were dancing . Me taking all click . Took video of mom's boobs and ass shaking. Where reddy bola and reddy brushes their cock on my mom's bare ass I managed to get videos. Other normal things I will take just photos. 20 mins went . I found nothing serious is happening .I felt this guys as waste. Now I thought to play the game. I open a scotch whisky and pour 90 for all four. I wanted to heat up the party .for taht some booze is needed . We had cheers with whiskey. We danced for next 15 min.now I saw wiskey started playing.i played a bit erotic song .they all started dance slow and erotically. Both of there cocks where about to jump out. I can clearly visible both there cocks. They jumped in to pool. Due to whiskey they were enjoying a lot with hugging .as the party was in daylight every thing was clearly visible . Mom's bikini felt even small when it was drenched . The thong bikini was getting invisible if u see it from a distance due to excessive body structure of mom.when ever they brush each other with mom she just looke me and smile.
After 20 min I called all them to come up for a photoshoot.all came out of pool . I gave towel to dry themselves from water. But still there undies were wet . I can see the nipple and the pussy embroidered out of undies .u asked them to line up for a group selfie. Then I told them we will have some naughty photo shoot . I told mom to turn back and towards them . 
Me: mom plz hug both and keeps ur legs near 
Maa: what u are going to do with us 
Me : just some naughty shoot.
Reddy: we do it just for a fun.
Mom's ass were towards me .I told mom to turn her head towards me . I clicked lot of photos from from different angles .mom's ass were beautiful. I asked both of  them to keep hands on her ass.and I clicked more photos like that .they were also enjoying the happenings.
All were laughing out of fun .the atmosphere was super horny. 
I told mom to turn back. Now mom on front and the both are at back. I told them to come close for the shoot. Both of their cocks were touching mom' s ass. I clicked lot of pictures. Then mom gave a ah sound.
Me : what happened maa 
Maa: beta something hurting me . 
Me : where 
Maa : on my ass.
Me . Check it mom
Mom guided her hands to her back . She landed on reddy' s cock.
Maa:beta that is reddy's tool.
Me: why reddy why that is so .
Maa again took another hand to the other side .she found bola's cock also touching her ass.
Maa: beta bola's cock also hurting me 
Mom's dialogues made them nervous and desperate . Reddy don't what to do .he was totally embarrassed and was standing still .as if he done a great sin .they both we becoming said . Reddy looked me with his sad face . I gave him a naughty simle as a response and gave a eye signal that every thing is fine. He got some relief.
 Me: maa check who is hurting you more. 
Maa: haha I think both are doing at same pace.
Me: check who's cock is big .that may hurt more.
Mom didn't turn her face still . She moved both her hands back on to the cocks and gave nice squeezes.
Bola and reddy  were cloud 9 when they heard what I told. When mom touched their cock they raised there head due to pleasure. Mom squeezed their cocks hardly . Bola mouth made ahah ..
Maa: beta I can't find whose cock is bigger.
Me: then maa put it in ur mouth and check who 's cock is  bigger.you ask them wether u can suck their cocks.
Maa: reddyji bola bhai ,can i put ur cocks in my mouth.
Reddy : I was waiting for this moment from day 1. Plz suck me plz suck us both.
Bola: thank u monaji . Suck me suck me.
Mom laughed a loud and dropped  both their undies . both cocks jumped out with great force.mom kneel down and moved near to both the cocks. She hold both the cocks in two hands.
Me: reddy sir can I shoot all these memorable moments.
Reddy : you boy come near and zoom shoot . U need to take the blowjob close to her mouth .
I said ok. I went near then took some close up shots . Mom was trying to remove the undies of both men.
Maa: beta help me to remove there undies fully.
I went at the back of both .I have camera in one hand .I dragged the Reddy's underwear down .he also cooperated with me to remove it fast.same way I removed for bola also.i saw two white asses sparkling under sun.
Mom touched Reddy's cock tip with her tounge .she started to run down the tongue tip  through left side of his cock. The she took her head back and kissed bola's cock. After just kissing she came back to reddy's cock now she locked top reddy's face.
Maa: how badly I need to suck u
Reddy : as bad as u can.plz suck plz suck me baby. This was  the moment I dreamed . I love u . Suck me ,suck him too u are my queen . 
The words of made mom wild .she slowly took reddy' s cock inside .she took her head along through the length . I went near mom and kept the camera so close to her mouth. Mom stroked Reddy's cock with her mouth .the pressure of her suck was so great .I can understand that from Reddy's reaction.and also from squeezing of vein on reddy's cock . Another hand was stroking bola . She was holding that cock so tightly.
Maa took her mouth out . Her lust was on her face and body .she said
Maa: beta see I am sucking reddy's cock.
Me: y aya mam.how do u feel .is that tasty.
Maa: ya beta it is delicious .beta.i love this cock.beta thank u for supporting me this much .ok let me see how bola tastes.
Me : ya ma taste it u r the best mom in world.
Bola: y aya come and suck baby.
Maa: beta come this side and take the video.
I went near mom and zoomed to her mouth.
Maa: beta I think bola cock is really big. 
Reddy : is it. 
Maa: may be because his cock is always under work. He  shaggs the whole time at home.
All laughed on that comments.
I  came near mom and slowly untied mom's bikini top. Both her boobs jumped out .seeing this reddy lean down and grabbed two Mellons.bola also lean down to grab the boobs. My mom's two boobs squeezed by four hands. It was an awesome scene.
Mom started sucking bola . Bola couldn't control .he began to collapse due to pleasure of sucking.reddy help him stand steady.
Reddy: hey bhai . She is awesome girl.dont you feel . Thanks for u to introducing her to me. 
Reddy was stroked hard by mom. Reddy looked at bola's cock and how she gave her blow job. Reddy was admiring how she was giving blowjob. 
Reddy : ya my love suck him.suck him harder.  U are my love. U are my goddess . Ya suck it. 
These words of reddy made mom more energetic and she sucked bola intensively.
Then mom shifted the cocks . She splited on reddy cock that made me and  reddy more horny. I was wondering how mom do blowjob so intensively that  with two guys.she does it those so professionally. I can't believe she didn't have sex for 7 year after dad left .
For next 10min she was sucking both cocks alternatively . In each cock  there apperared a white slime like fluffy fliud  .it is formed by mixing  of precum and  saliva by mouth .the white slime form formed at Reddy's cock starts dripping from his cock.it was so viscous it start move down through his balls and run through his thighs and reached upto his knee.we can see a thick white mucus like thing all from cock to knee. Mom saw that.
Maa: omg my startes are dripping .
By tell this she started taking all those splilled over fluffy precum fluid  with her tounge . 
Maa: it is so tasty
 and she sucked all those and swallowed.she swallowed the whole white mucus like thing from his balls to the knee.
Reddy: omg wow . My love wow. Eat my cock .suck the balls . 
Mom sucked his balls  . We saw all her check and lips still have those fluffy fluids.
Me : verry good maa .love u
Reddy bend down to suck mom's nipples of left breast . The other boob was squeezed by bola.mom was still hold both the cocks.then reddy got back to continue blowjob .
Then she moved to bola's cock she sucked his cock so fast and so prefectional way.his cock was also covers with fluffy fluids. Mom managed to suck all .and she turned towards me . She shown her open mouth . It was full of white fluffy precum fluid . Just then reddy kneeled down and dragged mom's head and gave a passionate kiss on her lips. Already her mouth was full of   fluids of bola . It was an open mouth kiss. Mom slowly opened her mouth and exchange the fluid in his mouth . I believe The whole portion would be inside Reddy's mouth .then reddy pushed back some of fluid back to mom's mouth . And finally they both swallowed that nasty fluid. And they both were kissing passionately. I and bola was bit surprised to see that. Mom was still shagging bola's cock . For a moment I was out of world . I have seen reddy eating the precum of bola. I felt somewhat embarassing . I doubt wether he was a gay. But I didn't find reddy touching bola .if he was a gay then probably he would have taken any of the changes. So I was still doubtfull.but mom was totally flattened by this act. One thing is that ever since they started the threesome sex they went directly into hardcore action.  Now is the only time they have a passionate thing. Bola was doing the sex with out any emotions,he didn't even spell any word other than ah ah.but on the otherside reddy continuously telling love u love and then the passionate kiss made her high. She was also surprised when he drank the precum of bola.they kissed for nearly 6 min. In between  Reddy  licked mom's cheeck and lips .with in seconds he cleaned all the left over precum which was on the mom's Cheek. I came near mom and droped the last piece of cloth on her body . Her just pussy was out for show. I zoomed her pussy it was dripping like tap.
Me: maa why can't u have both the cocks at a time .
Maa : ya beta I want to put both the cocks together into my mouth.
I asked bola and reddy to lie down in  opposite ways . They lie down such a way that the balls were touching eachother . And both the hard cock were touching eachother. Mom lie down and hold both the cocks together and started to suck. I captured all those actions in camera . It was an awesome scene mom holding the cocks like a sandwich and trying to suck . Mom could nt take it properly .she could only take both the cocks head .both the men were also at immense pleasure.
Me: hey reddy ji have u ever done any threesome. 
Reddy : never in my life . I never had a group sex . Beta I really appreciate ur mom . I really love the way he does the things . I love the involvement in sex.ah ahh.... Oh my god. She is good sucker. ..ah....wow.i love u Mona . I love u . I love ur lust things.
Reddy : I like u beta thank u . She may be tired of sucking lets relieve her.
Me: mom u lie down for a while . U were working hard. 
Mom lie down on the floor .  And both men lied besides her . bola on left and reddy on right they both started sucking the boobs. Mom was moving her body passionatively due to please. reddy moved his hand to her pussy he poked her pussy with one finger. She was vibration at this move. Bola also brought his finger. And both men tried to push their fingers at the same rate. He drainned like a well. Her nipples were popping out like a popcorn by the intense sucking of both men . She turned to one side with pleasure . Then Reddy voluntarily got up and went near her pussy . Bola too came near pussy reddy put two fingers in her pussy . Bola started lick the pussy . Bola was at the sides where reddy was fingerings. . reddy fingered her for 5 mins. Mom was. Moaning very high.she stared dripping her liquid bola dranked all those fluid . Seeing this reddy also moved his head towards .he too started licking mom's pussy it was an awesome scene my mom's pussy is been dranked by two men. All those things I captured in my camera .I really wanted to take my cock out and shagg. But I controlled my self. Because I said to mom that I won't take my cock out on presence of her . And also if I go for shagging I couldnot record these exotic moment s..
I took a bottle of honey from the near by table and pour it over my mom's pussy . It also spilled on reddy and bola' s cheek. They rubbed their cheek on pussy to sweeten the pussy with honey. Now they are  drinking sweetened pussy juice.i pour the honey our mom's ass hole too. Both men were desperate to drink the honey from her ass.
Mom looked at me and gave a fly kiss. She also seen my undies are totally wet due to precum. She gave me a naughty smile with ah ah ah sound.
Now reddy said they can try penitration. Mom stood in doggie style and reddy slowly put his cock into her pussy .bola got up and went to another side to feed his cock into her mouth.this was the awesome scene I dreamed so far . Reddy was stroking mom at her pussy and mom was stroking bola with her mouth . All the three were moving rythamatically . Mom doesn't need to put much effort . Reddy stoked her from back with that force she strokes bola with mouth. It was beautiful scence all the three galloping in same phase. I took the video is slow-motion video mode too . I felt it would be great if it seen in slow-motion. 
All the three controlled themselves to avoid orgasm and cumming . because they don't want the party to be ended soon. After 8 min . Bola said he want to stroke at pussy they altered the position .and reddy came to her mouth for feeding his cock. I believed this was the best day in my life . Bola made lot of noices ah ah ah.
[+] 1 user Likes Mepokkiri123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Model mom - by Mepokkiri123 - 27-03-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Model mom - by Mepokkiri123 - 27-03-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Model mom - by kiradn460 - 27-03-2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Model mom - by simba6o9 - 27-03-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Model mom - by Mepokkiri123 - 28-03-2020, 07:09 AM
RE: Model mom - by Mepokkiri123 - 28-03-2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Model mom - by Chhotachetan - 28-03-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: Model mom - by thyroid - 28-03-2020, 04:33 PM
RE: Model mom - by Mepokkiri123 - 28-03-2020, 08:43 PM