Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If u have you fucked mature housewives, aunties or bhabies then share ur experience
Until Dec 2019, I used to live in Hyderabad and work over there.I am 28 recently got married last year and due to work , we stayed far way from each other. I met this mature burkha lady in April last year. She is 36 married and a kid of one. I am always active on dating sites that time looking for one or the other. I got her number in that way as she was looking for some financial help. When I met her the first time, we got to know about each other, had sex and gave her money for that. But things changed after we met for couple more times. We are out on long drives, dinner dates, pubs and so on. We got close to each other and we had sex almost every weekend outside. Their family is a large family and we used to meet on Saturday since her husband will be out due to work on every saturday.

Now the first time we met, its totally a different experience. I booked a room for almost a day in a nice hotel. She came an hour later to the room.The first time I saw her, I thought I was lucky. She is very fair, busty as hell, has long silky hair and 6 feet tall. Her sizes were 32 34 36. Ass is the most beautiful part of her. A perfect fuck material. Before we met, she asked me a choice of dresses she can wear that evening. I chose the western outfit for her. She came inside the room with her burkha on and she sat on bed beside me. I was in my boxers waiting for the moment. My dick was up, when i saw her so tall and busty. We talked for about an hour in absolute darkness, she shared her sex and marriage experiences, I shared mine. After that, she asked me if she can change her dress and come, I said yes with water in my mouth. I was waiting for that moment. Then she came out from the washroom with her Purple miniskirt. She is damn sexy in that. She went on to drink some water and I am not able to control my feelings, I went to her and hugged her from back. Her ass is so huge and my dick is waiting to go inside that. She wore a black bra and purple panty inside that. I started kissing her on the back part and put my hands on that big ass. Ahhh.. my precum started to cum out of me and it can be seen from the outside part of my boxer. She turned around and I started kissing her on her cheeks and lips, she removed my tool from my boxer and started jerking it. The only con of her is that her boobs were small. I started milking them and they were fresh with milk. I sucked them for about 15 minutes and she asked me whether she could take my dick inside her mouth. I said yes and she jerked me like anything. I thought this is where experienced women differs. I was about to cum by the way she sucked. I stopped her and took my penis out and controlled myself. Then I threw her on to bed as the bed was very spongy. We started with 69 first and she sucked my balls like gbangs. Ahhh, I still cant forget that.
She asked me to wear a condom and then we started with the basic missionary pose. We tried only 2 poses for that time, the other one being doggy. I requested her at the beginning that I would like to cum on her small boobs and fat belly for which she said yes. We fucked for around 20 min and I cummed on her boobs and made her taste a bit. I slept on her after my cum for about half an hour and I washed up myself. After that she told me about her sex life after her child birth. She said that she has been craving for sex from almost a year and her husband is not interested in that due to some personal issues. After that, we started to meet almost 2-3 times in a month, we used to go for a movie, dinner and bowling etc. She used to wear different types of dresses for me for sex when we used to meet. Saree once, '. tradition one time, Short Skirt once, Bikini once. She got connected to me very emotionally and when I was about to leave Hyderabad in December, she almost started crying. I miss her very much now.
[+] 3 users Like harishss44's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: If u have you fucked mature housewives, aunties or bhabies then share ur experience - by harishss44 - 01-04-2020, 04:21 AM