Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Confused, Jyoti followed Mr. Misra to her TV. He turned it on and some other equipment she never saw before, even though it was her own bedroom. When the TV screen illuminated, Jyoti looked at it in stunned silence. She was watching her son sitting on the side of his bed taking off his sneakers. Jyoti looked at Mr. Misra in puzzlement.

He smiled and answered, "I didn't make millions in the electronics field without being an expert."
Jyoti stared dumbly, still not fully comprehending what was happening. When Mr. Misra nodded for her to turn back to the TV she did. Aarav was pulling his jeans off. Soon she saw her son's hard cock sticking up. But if that wasn't shocking enough, Aarav fished her panties out of his pants. He threw the jeans onto the floor and lifted the panties to his face. Jyoti recognized the panties as the ones she left on her bed, the ones covered in her pussy juices. And then Aarav's fist surrounded his hard cock and began moving up and down.

"I can't believe this," Jyoti said.

"This is what I want you to do..."

Mr. Misra explained to the befuddled woman what he expected of her.

"I can't bang my son," Jyoti exclaimed when he finished.

"Who said anything about bang? You don't have to do anything your son doesn't want to do. But you have to do what I told you."

"This is insane! He's my son. I can't do that."

"There's that can't again. Sure you can. And if you don't... well, I have the videos and pictures. I think your son will jerk off watching them, but what about your husband and your daughter... and everyone else?"

Jyoti felt trapped again. Her eyes were locked on her son's hand sliding up and down his cock. A cock she hadn't seen in years. A cock she was not supposed to see anymore, especially hard.

"I can't, his door must be locked," Jyoti said, relieved that she found an excuse.

"I made other improvements to your house. Don't worry, his door won't lock. Now GO!!"
[+] 7 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins-Updated (blackmail, humiliation of innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 01-04-2020, 03:39 AM