Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
"Good. Show me your daughter's bedroom."

"What?! Why do you want to see Disha's room?" Jyoti cried out as only a shocked, protective mother could.

"Just take me there."

Jyoti's shoulders slumped again, but she led Mr. Misra to her daughter's bedroom. He looked around with a smug expression and then opened the closet door looking inside. After glancing back into the room and then the inside of the closet again, Mr. Misra quietly closed the door. He walked around the room like he owned it, picking up a stuffed animal here and a framed photograph there. But when he opened Disha's dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of panties, Jyoti gasped.

"Please don't touch those," Jyoti pleaded.

In response, Mr. Misra lifted the panties to his face and sniffed loudly. His eyes were on Jyoti the whole time.

"Did you ever catch your son smelling your panties again?" Mr. Misra asked taking a louder sniff.

"No! Definitely not! I don't know why he did that, but I'm sure it was a one time thing."

"Hmmm, we'll see."

Misra rummaged through Disha's panties some more, pulling out the ones that caught his fancy. Then he looked at her bras, checking the label for the size. Jyoti felt like her daughter was being violated. The man she had grown to hate was touching her daughter's underwear. Mr. Misra opened the next drawer which was filled with normal clothes, but he pushed his hand down into the clothing anyway, and then he did the same with the next drawer. When he opened the bottom drawer it was filled with sweaters. Mr. Misra pushed his hand inside like he had done in the others and moved it around. Then he smiled at Jyoti.

"Is your daughter sexually active?" Mr. Misra asked.

"What? I don't know," Jyoti blurted out. Then more hesitantly she said, "We, um, never discussed it. She dates, but... I don't think she's..."

Mr. Misra pulled his hand out of the bottom of Disha's sweater drawer holding a dildo. Jyoti stopped talking and her eyes got real big. Mr. Misra smiled knowing that Jyoti didn't know of her daughter's toy. He held it under his nose and inhaled.

"She's a nice young thing," Mr. Misra said. "Here, take a whiff." Mr. Misra held the dildo out but Jyoti jumped back. "I said smell it!" he said with much more authority.

Jyoti stepped up to Mr. Misra and leaned forward with her nose just over the dildo he was holding out. She wrinkled her nose at the odor.

"Lick it," Mr. Misra said.

"Please, why are you making me do such disgusting things?"
"Because I can. Now lick it." Jyoti flicked her tongue across the dildo. "Now suck it like a cock." Jyoti put the dildo in her mouth. "That's right, suck it good. Use your tongue and taste your daughter's cunt. Think about where that plastic thing has been while you suck it clean. Now bob your head... you know, like you suck cock. Yeah, drag your lips and tongue all over it. Can you taste her cunt? I bet you do."

Jyoti stood in Disha's bedroom sucking her daughter's dildo. Mr. Misra was right, she did taste her daughter. Every time Mr. Misra reminded her where the dildo had been she felt nauseous. Jyoti was sucking her daughter's dried pussy juices from the sex toy.

"That's enough," Mr. Misra said. Jyoti immediately yanked the dildo from her mouth. It was slick with her saliva. "Now use it."

Jyoti's eyes widened again, but she didn't bother to argue. She knew it was useless. Jyoti took her pants and underwear off and sat on her daughter's bed. She spread her legs and inserted the dildo into her pussy. Again Jyoti thought about where the dildo had been. It had been inside her daughter's pussy and now it was inside hers. Jyoti began sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy. She felt her pussy moisten and coat the dildo. She tried not to think about it, but her mind kept picturing her daughter's pussy getting wet around the dildo. It was the same wetness that had dried on the plastic, after who knows how many uses, that Jyoti had licked clean.

Mr. Misra returned to Disha's dresser. He opened the top drawer and retrieved a pair of green panties. He pulled his cock out and wrapped the panties around it, making sure the inside of the crotch was on his cock. Then he jerked off.

Jyoti watched as her daughter's clean panties were being rubbed on Mr. Misra' cock. Just the thought of her young daughter's pussy against something that had touched the evil man's cock made her sick. Mr. Misra carefully folded the green panties he had used and then replaced them in the drawer. Then, with his hard cock still jutting from his pants, Mr. Misra continued to investigate the room. After Mr. Misra went through all of Disha's belongings he replaced the dildo back to its hiding place in the bottom of her sweater drawer.

Take me to your son's room now
[+] 2 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins-Updated (blackmail, humiliation of innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 01-04-2020, 03:34 AM