Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Chapter-8_Episode-9
By the time Vikrant was done talking with the person of the legal team of his company, doorbell started to ring. Startling sound of the doorbell only increased his annoyance. He gets up from the bed to open the door of the suite. ‘It must be that bitch, Kiran’ Vikrant muttered as he proceeds to open the door for his slut boss.

Vikrant was right, it was Kiran who was on the door. Vikrant was highly irritated with her and was about to shout at her but not a single word escaped from his mouth as he felt dazzled by how beautiful and sexy Kiran was looking in that black saree. 

[img][Image: 142809652_kiran_in_saree.png][/img]

Kiran was wearing a black saree with a matching blouse. She had draped her saree in a way to ensure that her deep cleavage and navel was clearly visible. It was the first time for Vikrant, to see his rude boss in saree. She had crimson lipstick on her flossy lips which made her even more sultry. She was looking so very beautiful and frisky that Vikrant can feel his dick starting to wake up too.

“Where the hell you were” Vikrant asked Kiran. He wanted to shout at her but for some reason he wasn’t able to shout.

“Get aside, let me come inside first,” Kiran said in a very sensuous voice.
Kiran entered into the suite as Vikrant get aside and then he shut the door.
She wandered to the sofa and Vikrant followed her, staring at her protruding ass which was swaying erotically.

“I got a call from the legal department” Vikrant revealed after Kiran settled on the sofa.

“Ohhh! Never knew slackers of legal team will be so fast this time even though on a weekend” Kiran said with a sneer.

“This is what you are best at, pointing fingers at others and is that what satisfied your ego?” Vikrant asked sitting on single sofa near the window which shows the view of the grand pool of the five-star hotel they were in.

“You set up all this. You used company's funds for this trip but in actual, you always knew that the meeting with the client, for which we are here for was not gonna happen.” Vikrant started to vent his anger when he saw Kiran didn’t said a word to him but she just kept smiling at him.

“You did all this so that you can bring me here to insult me and treat like a slave. I would have never known your intention if I have not got a call from the legal team that told me that the client with which we were gonna work with have been declared  a bankrupt.” Vikrant took a deep breath as he finish his rant.

“Yes, you are right. I already knew that our client is declared bankrupt.” Kiran finally spoke, she still had that mischievous grin on her face which annoyed Vikrant. He got up from his sofa and stride to Kiran and quickly rewarded each of her cheeks with a hard slap.

“aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Kiran howled with pain but Vikrant was surprised to see that the smile on her face was back. Vikrant can clearly see her eyes radiating with pleasure. Vikrant was astonished to see a smile on her face and was getting desperate to discover the mystery of her strange behaviour.

“Why the fuck you are smiling?” Vikrant asked Kiran in a very stern voice.

“Well, I don’t reveal my secrets with anyone but since you are not ‘anyone’ for me but rather you hold a very special place in my heart, so I will confide my darkest secret to you,” Kiran said rolling her eyes.

“Don’t sugar coat shit, come to the point. you cheap moll” Vikrant asked after circling her throat with his right palm.

“I…..like…p…pain” Kiran uttered hardly since Vikrant was choking her.

“What?? You like pain?” Vikrant was in disbelief.

“Y…..yeah…..just the one…uuuggghhhh…..you are giving me right me,” Kiran said somehow and Vikrant removed his hand from her as soon as he hears her.

Vikrant took a couple of steps back and stumble as bumped into the sofa and finally got settled in it still looking at Kiran as if she was some alien from another planet. Her face was all red due to choking and she was coughing.

“I like being hit, I like mental and physical abuse during the most private moments. Normal sex don’t give me pleasure, pain give me satisfaction” Kiran revealed about her sexuality.

“You are a psychopath” Vikrant finally speak after some minutes of spine chilling silence. Both of them were looking deep into the eyes of each other. Vikrant get up and strode towards Kiran keeping the eye contact with her.

“You are my slut from now on,” Vikrant said when they were in very close proximity. Kiran was sitting on the sofa while Vikrant was standing just in front of her.

“I am not your slut” Kiran replied looking deep into his eyes and Vikrant replied with a tight slap on her face. This time Vikrant had hit her very hard. Kiran was shaken with his mighty blow. Her hair was in a mess and tears come to her eyes but her heart pumping with joy.

“Say it that you are my slut” Vikrant demanded.

“Yes, I am your slut” Kiran replied meekly.

“Now tell me, where you were since morning” Vikrant asked.

“For that you have to pass my handbag to me”

“Why handbag??”

“Because, I have got a gift for you and its in my handbag” Kiran replied.
[+] 5 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 30-03-2020, 01:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM