Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Anand was in his office sitting in conference room along with Devendra and Tanya.
About Tanya :-- she is 25, with 5 feet 7 inch tall, and curvy figure and fair skin.
She joined this company, 5 years back as intern and since then she got 2 promotion and heading team of leads including Anand. Twice or thrice Anand got scolding from her, he was scared about her, he  use to ignore her and talk very less with her.
Devendra :-- I called you both to discussed  about new project,  Tanya, you will start reporting to Anand hence forth and update him about the progress,  Anand got promoted as Sr. Manager “Congrats” Anand and you will be in charge of this project.
Anand :-- Thank You Sir, for your showing trust on me and of course we both will work as a team, “right Tanya”.
Tanya :- Yes sure, as you say “Sir”. Sarcastically ..
Both men saw disappointment on her face and Devendra got furious for her behavior.
Devendra : In stern voice, Tanya, if you are not comfortable working with Anand I am having several other list with me which seems to qualify for this project.
Tanya :--Sorry Sir, I didn’t mean that,( She got scared, as don’t want to in his bed books)
Devendra :-- Ok.. but I don’t want any hanky panky on this project, Anand if you find any one not supporting you tell me or you do have right to fire him or her, who every it is, I don’t want any compromise in it.. do you understand .
You both have to travel to USA, first for 15 days, then check status at Bangalore Factory for fifteen days and again will repeat same once or twice. This project required extensive travel and need lot work 14 hrs in a day, you won’t be able to spent time with your family member. If you are having problem then tell me now looking Tanya, .  (Both replied in unison that “will work hard to make this project successful.”)
Devendra :--  One more thing after successful completion of this project, every lead and above will get surprise package from management.
Devendra :-- Please sign the bond paper kept in front both of you,  
1)     You can not leave this organisation in between this project, failing so you need to pay 5 month of your salary plus expenses company incurring to send you to USA.
2)     You should not involve in any mal practice, such as bribe, personal gain, etc.
3)     If you get any criminal complaints against you than company will fire you immediately and will recover all expenses and 5 month salary as penalty.
Devendra :--  Please be careful, last 2 options are very critical as your profile will be marked negative if found guilty and will get updated on HR data base of all organisation, If it happens you won’t get Job any where.
Anand :-- Ye Sir… point very well noted and don’t worry there will not be any such problem and Me and Tanya will work as team and not give chance to complaint.
Devendra :-- Ok, please inform your family member bout your travel and time table for next 2 months.  I don’t want any one coming to my later giving me family excuse.
Anand and Tanya both assured him that there will not be any such problem and be assured.
Devendra left room, saying that “ You both discussed about this project and want you both to visit @ Factory tomorrow. And Tanya you have to sit with Anand in his cabin, have allotted cabin to Ananad.
Anand :-- Tanya, Hope you won’t mind working with me again…ahmmm and to be honest I need you on this project, you are very smart and that’s why you got 2 promotion in last 5 years and became my boss, and it took me 12 years to get it. Please don’t mind if I am getting promoted and becoming your boss, I promise that I will never treat you as my junior. In my 12 years of Journey I never spoke so friendly with any one.. and I understand pain you going through because I also went through that phase.
Tanya :--  Its ok Anand, I will not cerate any problem in this project and will work as team.
Yes I was furious first, but listening to you, now I think you deserve it and I am lucky that you spoke so openly with me all this that change your image about you.  Lets go to your cabin and start working on project.
Ananad :-- Our’s Cabin.. hmmm
Tanya :-- yes our cabin.. hahaha..
Both move out from conference room with smile on their face. All office staff were looking at them with astonishment, specially way Anand started carrying him self now a days, he is confident and interacting with every one. Whereas he used to be very shy and lost in his own world.
Arrangement In his cabin, there was long desk and kept 2 chairs side by side, on other side there were 3 chairs, left hand side white board and in center intercom. There was one tea maker on left side along with cup, soccer and paper napkin, near to their chair so that can access it easily
Tanya took lift side and he drag himself on right one.
Anand :-- lets select our team  first, we need 12 people with 60:40 ratio of male female.
Tanya :-- Ok, lets have tea first the will start,
she stood up and bend down to make tea, She was wearing white shirt with top button undone and body hugging knee length skirt with slit on left till upper thigh, automatically his eye fell on her ass, it was round and perfect in size. He got hard on looking at her ass thought what a piece of ass she is, and adjusted his tool over his pant. Soon tea was ready and she turn around and saw him looking at her ass, she smile and kept tea on his table and took her seat she sat crossing her legs on one another, and her entire left leg was visible till her upper thigh.. it was smooth and her skin was shining.
Tanya :-- Anand, tea will get cold, ..
Anand :-- ahhh… Sorry.. ammm.. ( he was speech less as got red handed and was bit scared facing her) he took cup and started sipping it..
There was silence till both finishes their tea, while sitting at chair she bend down bit to take Anand’s cup, un intentionally he pipped through gap of her shirt and saw her to ripped mangoes popping out from bra. Again she caught him pipping inside her shirt, she ignored and called peon and handed over cup to get it washed.
Tanya :-- Anand, lets start with Female  candidate..ok tell me your suggestion..
still recovering from what he saw, sight of her boobs were flashing in front of him again and again.
Tanya :-- Anand are you ok
Ananad :-- ahh, yes, yes I am alright, ( he was sweating)
She looked him sweating in such chilled room, she smiled on his condition. Petty boy not able to handle what he saw, she thought.
Tanya :- Can we start or you want some time,
Anand :-- No its ok,,, I am ok.. tell me your favourite team member.
Tanya :-- I am straight so don’t know about female staff more and lauged..
Anand :-- what?.. “it took time to understand what she meant to say. He smiled on her comment  and said. “ then to me about Male members.
Tanya :-- lets start with Female of your choice then we name male members name.
Anand :-- I don’t know about any of our female members  
 Tanya :-- what you telling, it means you know about male, don’t tell me that you are gay and started lauging…
Anand was shock with her comment on him and openness of her, he saw her boobs were dangling while she was lauging..
Ananad :-- Ohh….you hit 6 in no ball.. hmmm, its not like that, I am also normal like you but you know that I am bit shy and in all this 12 years I was alone in this office though count of staff in our office is more than 100… Now a days I feel confident to interact with every one and regretting for not to do for past 12 years. i don’t know how many joyful moments with team mates and staff  I lost in last 12 years.
Tanya :-- its ok Anand, keeping her hand on his, “ lets not waste any moment henceforth”,  I will teach you how to mingle with team members and specially with female.
Anand :-- You said that you are normal than how come you will teach me to mingle with female… hmm
Tanya :--  “Six” with action, like umpire does in Cricket field and was jumping on her seat. Anand gaze fell on her boobs again and their were also bouncing with her moment. She was giving him hard time to control.
Tanya :-- So now score’s are equal.. ok… So first lesson for you to express yourself openly what you see, shoot joke, comment on girls but remember one thing only to speak positive about them, don’t downgrade them and say sorry if you notice negative impact of your joke or comment on her.. and try not to comment or joke on open forum as it will give negative impression about you on others mind always praise them. Okk lets start with me.. do you want to make comment on me and be honest and frank
He was mum and just looking into her eyes.
Tanya :-- Common Anand, Sexy girl like me giving you change to comment on me, you are lucky person to get this chance.
Anand :-- I like you, you are very good at person and having golden heart, I never knew that you are so caring and helping personality. I regret to loose friend like you who was so near to me since last 5 years, and I being fool not notice that.
Tanya thought he will pass some sexy comment, but instead of that he said something which touch her heart. She was impressed with his words and might be fallen for him.
Tanya :-- You are so cute, “Anand” saying so she pinch his chicks with both of her hands..
Tanya :--  I thought you will make some sexy comment on me but dis appointed me.
Anand :-- I wanted to confess it, you got hot figure and any man will die to get it..
Tanya :-- that nice comment .. I like it… ok so lets talk about team and moved to white board and wrote “Project XYZ” team details.
For few hours they discussed about all team members and selected team of 12 members and their list is complete now. They called them all 12 and briefed them about the upcoming project and assigned responsibility to them.
Anand shoot mail to boss about their progress and name of team member and responsibility assigned to them, looping tanya as well.
By the time they finished all task, it was 8:30 PM already and they are only person left in office.
Tanya :-- ohh.. I am exhausted Anand on very first day itself.. I feel stiffness on my neck and fell on her sit and started pressing her neck by herself.
Anand moved to her back, and started pressing her neck, she felt relaxed and allowed him to do so.
Tanya :-- ahhmm.. Anand .. I am feeling so relaxed, your hand and massage is amazing… please bit lower,
He moved his hand thumb on her spinal code till her monkey bone.. i.e., lower back of her.. he did some time like this,  he open his both palm, her entire back was in his palm, he moved upward and his finger touch side of her boobs, he realise it and immediately shifted his hand and pressed her back again for some time.
Even she notice his hand on her boobs, but didn’t say anything to make situation awkward.  After some time, she called it off.
Tanya :-- Thank you Anand for your massage.. I must say its very soothing and feel relaxed..why don’t you open massage parlour.. you will earn good and will get chance to press sexy ladies back every day… hahahahah
Anand :-- hahah good Joke, it will get close down 1 or 2 days as you will need to search me in hospital, I will loose control sooner or later and either she or her boyfriend or husband will beat me..
Both laughed a loud and left office. He gave her lift till her home and left for home. On the way he was memorizing her beauty and images of her boobs flashing in front of him..
[+] 6 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 30-03-2020, 12:08 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM