Thriller WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...????
Few days goes without the problem and my semester exam has come, forget every thing finished my exam usually as a best without any distributions, Forget all things happens to me and come back to normal. Two months of leave and next we're going to final year of the college and becomes seniors. 

Rahul going to see her sister who is in london and Preethi was going to her grandparents place, but i have no plans yet, where my dad sister son wedding in our native, so that no other plan in the family yet. Me and Pooja (SIL) was coming for outing, mall etc having my holidays fun. 

One night me, my brother and pooja come for the movie at PVR 2nd show at night watching the movie come back to home at 1.15pm, gone to change to night dress and saw the message, suddenly got message from some unknown person, 

Uk - Hi 
I don't respond it, 
Uk - Divya how are you.
I saw the number its was like some foreign number, check it but found nothing.
Through it may be rahul, he gone to london.
Uk - Hope Divya, you forget all things and enjoying for life; Right ??
Me- Who, the hell it was ?? 
Me- Who are you damn!!
Uk- Cool, Divya you want to know me right? 
      Ok, go to your parking lot, see your scooty, their was surprise for u!!
Me - what is it !!

No no no he went offline, my heart beat fast have some sweat on forehead, rub it without making noise open the main door went to the parking lot, saw my scooty there was another set of my socks, its right side one. take it with me gone to my home back, take phone saw the it, He was back online. 

Hope Divya, now you remember every thing what i'm taking about it, Today in PVR you looks hot and sexy babe. I can't able to watch 2nd off the movie after seeing you in internal, just think about 40 days back on saturday night with you, that was unforgetable day for me in life, I hope Divya you too not forget that day. Okay babe bye, catch you tomorrow.

I become mad of think about was going back, i just over come from the past but now he was remembering all things back, How he come to my apartment no outsiders can't comes in.

Whether it could me Arun but how could be he come to my college, its no possible. One time i slapped Arun in my apartment while he touch my boobs once in lift, but it was about 6 months back after that lot has happens in his life, her dad has passed away and he dropped his college and started to take care of their business, even after the incident he said sorry, and hope me forget the things it through. 

His mom and arun used to come my home used to be friendly with mom, me, pooja. so that its was not him. who the fucker is that my head was thinking about it gone to sleep, next day got the message Good morning Divya babe. Hope we can meet today i think you are free !!  

Saw the message i don't want more react to it, Let's finished off today itself. Whether i can do it, having some fear too. What happens if catch into there trap, really don't want coming to happen today. Got message from Unknown Divya come to the same home, hope you remember it. 

I dressed in top and leggings, take my handbag put some small knife and pepper spay and said my mom i'm going to my friends house come back in evening. Drive to that hell house. who are that fucker are ? 
[+] 1 user Likes sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...???? - by sakshisanthosh143 - 28-03-2020, 11:32 AM