Thriller WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...????
Shocked 
My body was totally out of control feels more pain which never had in my life, even can't open my eyes, was ever i am now, what happen at last night Divya? Please open your eyes, Something is wrong think so Divya !! speaking myself, finally opened my eyes shocked to see myself it is true !! rubbed my eyes ohh my god is damn true what happens to me at last night.

I am nude just cover myself with bed sheet and my body messy, but where i am now this not the place where i come last night, where it's was, what the fuck is going divya?? Let's me remind what happen or what remembered last thing in night..

I have gone to attend birthday party of Preethi in hotel, later have party started had some couple of drinks, thats even had only Vodka have dance on the floor their preethi and Rahul was dancing together, later we all left from the hotel, I gone to rest room comes out to parking lot take my scooty after that its blank, i can't remember whats happen afterwards. 

Ohh slut what the place, where i am now, its some thing bad happen, just lift the bed sheet saw my body ohh my god it should not happen to me, ever!! move my hands inside my private parts its was blood and messy come sticky thing dry over my body and my upper parts even some on my hairs, ohh no no no Divya somebody have been used me, the slut no no this not to happen what if my parents, my brother or friends, outsider come to know my parents will die even the will kill me. 

It's should to be happen to me, started to cry looks around the room there was some couple of beer n whiskey bottle on the floor, saw my dress was over the corner of the room, wake up from the bed take my denims saw for inner wear its not their, just wear denims and t-shirt opened the door with fear walked out of the room walk to stair come to hall found my handbag open it found my wallet, flat keys, scooty keys, and finally my phone was there too. 

Come out take the key saw the scooty was parked near the tree, saw it no things of accident or sketch was not found, i take out started it, i was now on highway road drive back to apartments, I have come back to the flat, goes to my room gone to bathroom removed my dress saw my messy body in the mirror started to cry. But i decided that what had happens can't change now, but want to face it, or found who has done this to me. 

Have hot water shower, refresh my body still have some pain, switch on my phone saw 12 missed call and 60 message in whatsapp, 2 from dad, 2 from mom, 3 calls from preethi, 3 from rahul, 2 from Preethi in morning. 1st call my mom said in home, she said they will back in evening. later call back to preethi, What happen divya are you reached safe home yesterday, yeah buddy i reached safe, my phone power off, sorry buddy. 

Idoit i got fear that your are high yesterday, me and Rahul was fear that you drive back safe to home Divya. No Preethi i'm really sorry buddy, Okay Divya see tomorrow at college, yeah buddy. bye.. byee. I don't want to share what happens to me should be complete hide to all decided myself. 

Evening my parents, my brother and his wife come have dinner together, after dinner while washing plates, my sister in law (Pooja) asked me why i am tried, I just answer Pooja i'm fine, later gone to bed think about what if happens some blackmails me, what if my family comes to know. 

Next day gone to college parked scooty walked to class bell has ringed, if i walk fast its paining for me, reached my class My hod was talking class, looked at me come in or go out but no attends, walk in to class say myself (fuck) walk to the three stairs row left side sit next to preethi, Hey buddy whispered Preethi, Hmm what happen so late today, yeah buddy stuck in traffic. 

While at lunch Rahul asked me dude what happens? your not good !! yeah Divya you have any health issue preethi asked? No guys i'm fine bit tried that's it. After the class in over we three walk to parking lot bye each there, gone to take my scooty saw left side of socks, looked at it ohh no that's mine which wears on the Saturday night for my shoes, take it put in storage, start my scooty drive to home. Thinking was someone in college or my class what hell is going around me, i cried silently in my room and sleep.
[+] 1 user Likes sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...???? - by sakshisanthosh143 - 27-03-2020, 12:01 PM