Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
KINKY STUFF ME AND MY WIFE DO IN BEDROOM
I WILL MOSTLY BE refererring to my wife as MADAM in the descriptions becose tht is the way am told to address her as she is a suprior domina woman .

rajesh was putty in her hands .. he lifted those soxks and inhaled .. went mad .. and started sucking onthose .. smelling once and sucking and drinking the sweat out of those shamelessly .. she commanded rajesh to stand .. he obeyed immmmmediatly rajesh had a super tent on the front side of his gym pants ..

madam to rajesh : go to our bedroom
raj: he will find out
madam : shut upo and go . he is a cricket maniac .. will not come now ..
i ran upstaris .. lest i get caught .

balance is what she told me in the bedroom after he left ..
after 30 min madam called me . she told rajesh left
madam was in inskirt and blouse ..
she was rubbing her pussy lips and pleasuring herself . rajesh sirs used underwear was in her hands she was smelling those shamelessly in front of her husband [ me ] . eat me she told .. u waste eat me ..
where is rajesh sir ? i asked ? " gone .. now eat me ""
i knelt down lifted her underskirt a bit more and started eating
in between i asked [ rather begged to madam .. pls tell wat happened ]

madam : baby , i bought him here .. i was so turned on by the kitchen events . i asked him to remoive my saree .. he kept on smelling my sweaty soclks .. the power over him .. gave me a lot of kick .. i wanted to see his cock .. i asked him if he wanted to see my panties ? i told him i will show if he obeys me and asked him tp to lower his pants .. and he did .. i asked him to lower his underwear and show him " his thing " [ i got soo hard hearing this ] .. ohh .. raj .. it was soo big .. at least 6.5 inches .. much longer than ur 4.5 inch peepee babyy .. [ my hardness increased . my conservative wife who belived hubby was god was demanding things tht to to her boss .. her ultra rich , 6.5 inch penis size boss. i cudnt belibe this ] i asked him again " do u want madams panties and he replied " yes madam " . i asked him to hand over his underwear [ she went mad telling this .. she started deep inhaling his underwear which was in her hand ] .

and she stopped ter .. she was going wild smellling his undies .. rajesh sir might have worn those for the entire day .. it had some pre cum ..

me : and madam .. then wat happened .. psl tell madam ..

she : oh raj .. he is he is such a sissy .. my boss who used to command to me was litterallly begging to have my panties babay .. i was so thrilled .
her explanation madee me harder.. she was leaking into my mouth ..

madam : then i wentto bathroom .. removed my used panties .. came out and threw it onto the floowr and asked rajesh to go and pick it and bring tome. he obey .. with trmbling hands he lifted it and caame to me .. he lifted his hands towards his nose . i stopped it and said to him " rajesh , this is wrrong .. i dont like these kind of perverts and baby u wont belive it baaaby he was beggingto me like " madam . pls madam .. pls just once madam .. i want to smell madam .. pls madam .. pls madam .. i will a do anything madam .. pls madam .. bababy , i felt bad for him and i told asked " anything rajesh ?? are u so desperate for my used undergarments "

rajesh sir " yes madam .. pls madam .. anything madam ..

madam : babay .. then i did something which i feel is not right .. i told him " 600 rs for 1 time smelling - 30 sec , 10,000 rs for 2 min smelling and 30000 rs for taking my used undergarments home and to do bad things with that at home " i cannot belive he said ok .. he told he will give 30k babay .. i wanted to take it .. but then i changed my mind ..
me : y madam ..
she : i wanted to see what he was going to do with my used smelly undergarments .. he told he will transfer cash .. i insisted to give immmedieatly and she showd me the cash .. after i got the cash . i handed over my used smells undies to him . 2 mins i casid .. and baaby ... he sat on our bed and took it hungrily and sterted deep inhaling and kissing thatt 3 days used smelly garments .. uff tht hunger .. the way in which he was doing it .. uff .. babbby tht was the best compliment i ever got .. i loved what i did today .. he smeelled my undies and his erection increased babby [ saying this she violently starting making me eat her .. rubbing her lips on my face and came violently taking hiis name "

MORE TO COME ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 3 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: KINKY STUFF ME AND MY WIFE DO IN BEDROOM - by pantyboy - 26-03-2020, 12:16 PM