Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Hey, lunch for you?" Kerry asked as Lizzie came into the kitchen after her shower.

"Yeah, thanks Kerry." She said sitting down at the table. Jeff was nowhere to be found and it was both good and bad. At least if he was there then she wouldn't have to talk about what happened this morning. On the other hand, Jeff had a way of making things worse.

"Ok, look, I'm sorry about this morning. I got carried away and I didn't mean to take advantage of you. Can you forgive me?" Kerry gave her the puppy dog look that made her melt.

"Fuck Kerry, you didn't take advantage of me. I was stupid and I didn't take care of it this morning. I know you wouldn't have if I had my scent under control. Please don't feel bad, let's just forget it happened. Does that work?" Lizzie tried to give him a reassuring smile.

"Oh my god, that would be awesome. I felt so bad, but if you're cool then I am. I have to say you are pretty incredible how you deal with all this. I'm glad we're good." He smiled and sighed relieved as they started on their salads.

"Just don't say anything to Jeff okay? I'll never hear the end of it." Lizzie rolled her eyes.

"No worries. I don't need to hear his shit either." Kerry smiled back, and the relief was instant in the room and in Lizzie.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:24 PM