Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Oh...oh God...oh Jeff...so close...so close." She moaned out as her thighs gripped even tighter. His own hand moved faster while he desperately held back any noise. He started to sweat as he felt his cock get harder, he was drawing in on his own release as he heard her breath stutter and felt a pulse against his thigh.

"UNHHHHH!!" She groaned out in her sleep as she came. It was enough to send him over the edge, his abs seizing as he came in his briefs. He tasted blood as his teeth sunk into his bottom lip to keep him from making a noise.

"Ahhhhh!" His sigh came out audibly as his body came down. He felt her shift.

"Oh crap, Jeff, hey Jeff..."

"Uh, yeah?"

"We fell asleep watching TV. I'm sorry. I'm um going to bed."

"Um...okay, I will in a...um...minute." He tried to sound as drowsy as she did. She opened her legs from him, and rolled herself up to a seated position.

"Jeff, I'm so sorry, I kind of got excited in my sleep and got your shorts wet. I'll wash them tomorrow if you want." Lizzie felt horrible. The guilt was incredible as she tried to focus. All she knew was her pants were soaked through after the dream she just had and when she had moved, she was sure she felt some moisture on Jeff's leg as well. How could she have been so stupid? It was so wrong of her to have dreams about him let alone leave wet all over him from it.

"No worries, Lizzie, we're adults right. I'll live." He said groggily.

"Thanks for understanding Jeff." Lizzie leaned down and gave him a peck on the cheek before getting up and heading to bed. At least he hadn't freaked out, and thank God he hadn't said something to embarrass her any further than she already was.

When Lizzie left, Jeff let out a huge sigh. He was so glad she didn't realize that he had cum just from hearing her. He didn't want to break the trust they had built over the last few weeks. He almost felt bad letting her think that she had dirtied his shorts, when he had wanted it more than anything. And, all he could think now was how he was going to bury his nose in her scent the moment he got back to his room. There was nothing more that he had wanted then to bury his nose in her pussy since the day at the gun range.

The next day, she woke up with a lot less heat, not sure what had happened, but she had slept more soundly than usual. Putting on her usual sweats she made her way to breakfast, knowing it was a morning of sparring with Kerry, which she was finally getting better at, but still took a ton of energy.

"Good morning guys." She walked into the kitchen to a smiling Kerry, who turned to grab her a cup for her coffee.

"Hey Lizzie, are you ready this morning?" Kerry was chipper as always. It took her at least two cups of coffee to even be able to compete with his happiness. He was definitely the morning person, where Jeff was quiet and groggy until he got a few cups in him too.

"Ugh, what do I have to be ready for?" She groaned out pulling the cup to her lips for a hearty swig.

"We are going to get you into hand to hand wrestling today. I want you to be able to get out of a hold no matter who has you in it." He was happy somehow. Truth be told, Kerry was nervous to be in such close contact with her, but at the same time he knew this might be the most valuable training he would give her. This was that last ditch training where if you failed at doing anything else, she could at least get out of a hold and run away. He knew that as a smaller woman she might be in just such a position.

"Coffee and breakfast Kerry, then pinning me to the mat, okay?" Lizzie smiled at him, only then looking over at Jeff who she swore had been staring at her before that.

He looked away suddenly and seemed to blush. Lizzie wondered what the hell was up with him. Then, she remembered that she had fallen asleep and wet his shorts the day before.

"Ah, shit Jeff, I forgot, if you want I'll wash those shorts with my laundry later today." Lizzie looked at him full of guilt.

"Uh, um...no it's all good. I'm doing laundry tomorrow probably so I got it." He answered gruffly not looking her in the face.

"Did I miss something guys?" Kerry asked his eyebrows raised looking at Lizzie. She blushed, knowing she was about to be honest and only hoping it didn't make everything too awkward.

"I got a little too hot in my dream last night and ended up dampening Jeff's shorts while the poor guy was sleeping. Anyways, let's just say that puts me up to at least 3 times of getting too excited around you guys. Jeff was nice enough not to make fun of me, but I guess I was just not expecting it."

"Ah, well if he was awake I'm sure it would have put him ahead of me by 3 is it now on the boner scale. Too bad Jeff, you missed the excitement again sleeping off the whiskey." Kerry teased him a little somehow making Lizzie feel better instantly.

"Yea, just my luck huh?" Jeff grabbed his coffee mug, got up and put his mug in the sink heading out of the kitchen to his room. He didn't know if he was upset or happy that she didn't know he was awake. In any event, after being in the room with her and having the memories of the night before come back into his mind he was going to need to take care of himself. He had done it already last night with his nose buried in her smell on his shorts. Now, he was off to do it again before being forced to wash his shorts before she tried to wash them and discovered his cum all over them.

"I guess that made him more uncomfortable than I realized...shit." Lizzie sighed once Jeff left.

"Don't worry; he's just being a baby. He'll get over it, now eat your cereal and get dressed; I got your number this morning." Lizzie groaned as Kerry left her alone in the kitchen. On his way back to his room, Kerry stopped dead in his tracks outside of Jeff's door. He heard a familiar grunting and groaning that made him realize that he was being weird with Lizzie because he was turned on and not uncomfortable. He chuckled to himself as he made his way to the gym to set up.

*********************************''

A few hours later and Lizzie and Kerry had been going round and round, with her ending up on the mat every time. She just couldn't seem to get the leg sweep or anything that he was showing her. She felt so stupid trying over and over and seeing him always find a way to put her on her back.

Then, it dawned on her; she was giving him too much space. The next time he grabbed at her arms, she pushed herself closer to him. He was taken off guard instantly and she wrapped her leg under his. He immediately fell down and she fell on top of him.

"Ugh, nice Lizzie." Kerry was breathing heavy, he hadn't expected her to win, but she had finally done something different.

"Thanks, should we do it again?" Lizzie asked breathing heavy.

"Yeah, but I gotta tell you I'm up one closer to Jeff. So, if you want a break I get it." He was hard and he couldn't' hide it. Lizzie had fallen right on top of him and ended up with her face even with the top of Kerry's shorts. He couldn't help getting excited with the feel of her on him and her smell already filling the room. He wondered how he had avoided her smell any other morning with it as strong as it was in his nostrils right now.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:24 PM