Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Jeff sighed heavily. "Alright, I won't try anything. But, then I have a rule."

"What, name it?" Lizzie was pleasantly surprised.

"You can't walk around like that." He gestured to her clothes. "It's a little much to ask us not to do anything and then have to look at those legs and no bra, I mean come on - that's not fair." He seemed flustered suddenly.

"Okay, fair enough. I will try to wear more and a bra, but then you guys can't walk around indecent either. Like no topless either. It makes my heat go crazy when I can smell one of you and see too much. I won't act on it, but it's only fair." Lizzie felt like they had reached a good middle ground.

"And no going out of the bunker without us. We'll pick up whatever you need today to make it this month, and we don't want to draw attention here. So, stay inside and enjoy it. Make yourself at home." Kerry smiled at her.

"Okay, so that's settled then, well I can only eat one of these before I'm stuffed, so I will leave you guys to it. I am going to dial my scent back and then take a shower." Lizzie got up leaving the guys alone.

When she was safely out of the room, both men breathed a sigh of relief.

"So, are you...?" Jeff asked raising his eyebrows as he looked at Kerry.

"Yep, that would be why I'm sitting under the table. I hope we get used to this otherwise, I'm going to have to start carrying my trapper keeper around again." Kerry laughed, seriously wondering how he couldn't keep himself from getting aroused.

A quick few minutes with her vibrator and Lizzie could tell that her scent had become lessened. She showered and afterwards put on a modest pair of jeans and a Led Zeppelin t-shirt. She could at least be comfortable if covered up and there was something about her classic rock t-shirts that made her feel safe.

Heading out to the library, she brought her laptop, hopeful to get some work done.

"Hey Lizzie, so did you want to make a quick list and one of us can pick things up for you? I saw Tom brought some stuff, but do you need more?" Kerry was already sitting at the table working on his own laptop.

"Yea, that would be awesome. So, what are you up to?" She asked plopping herself down across the table.

"I'm actually researching a case that some other agents called in about. It's a lair of werewolves. Your smell is definitely down some by the way, so thank you. Sorry about earlier too." He was so sweet, a stark contrast from his brash partner.

"Cool. You know I loved the stories Oz told me about hunting things, but I could never do that. I never learned how to fight really." Lizzie smiled, enjoying talking to someone for a change.

"The stories are better than the reality usually. You know we never asked you, but what do you do for work?" Kerry asked her, there was something in those cute little dimples that made him adorable. Lizzie was surprised at herself, she hadn't been attracted to a man in a long time and now here she was sitting across from a hunk and feelings she hadn't even expected were coming back.

"Oh, I'm an attorney. I do mostly writing stuff, like motions and all that. Sometimes I represent companies, but it's usually drafting. I used to be a criminal defense attorney, but with the heat cycles getting so bad, I kind of gave up going to court." She sighed.

"Really, I was going to go to law school before, well this life sucked me in I suppose."

"Well, my stories are usually better than the reality of my job too, so don't feel so bad."

"So, what exactly do you guys do here? I know Oz told me that there were agents in the field all over, but I don't remember him mentioning any bunkers." Lizzie was ever curious and the Dark Division had been very intriguing to her, but of course, she only knew what Oz told her and what Tomas had spoken about.

"We were in the field investigating cases and such, but then you can opt for a rotation into a bunker. There are twelve total around the US and a few more international. The CIA doesn't really like to advertise, though. Oz is one of our supervisors and he is centrally located. Here, we do supportive research and storage of certain items in protection. I can't really show you the stuff, sorry. Most of it is classified and also crazy dangerous."

"That is so cool. I might have to nose around in your books a little bit at some point and see if you have information on me. I only know what the angels and Tomas have told me really. Jeff doesn't strike me as the intellectual type, though, why is he here?"

"Our last rotation in the field was pretty rough, and we both needed a break. Jeff is pretty awesome at practical advice and well we both have to protect everything here. We also house agents sometimes and have a dungeon for other unsavory beings. It's pretty nice to have a home of sorts, instead of going from hotel to hotel in the field."

"I get that. I guess I wish I could have an exciting job like you guys do, but I could never go too long without some kind of home. I enjoy having my luxuries. Anyways, sorry I'll let you get back to research." Lizzie smiled at him and saw Kerry grin happily at her interest.

"No worries. I'm happy to answer any questions I can. As you can tell, Jeff is not much of a conversationalist. Although, after you get used to him he is a lot of fun and he'll always have your back. He's a great partner." With his last comment, Kerry went back to being buried in his work.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:22 PM