Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 02

Within a few minutes, she was being ushered to a hallway on the other side of the shower room that had a line of wooden doors.

"These two are ours, so you can have any of the other ones, plus there are some down the corridor to your left heading to where the garage is." Kerry pointed. He could smell her in front him somewhere between fruitiness and musk. It was really intoxicating.

"I'll take the furthest from you guys that should at least make things easier." She walked to the end of the hallway and the last door on her left.

Opening it, she noted how austerely it was furnished. The bed had no mattress, which Kerry indicated he would remedy as soon as he went to the storage area, where they apparently had spare ones. She was only hoping it would be somewhat comfortable. After all, this was an underground US government agency. She wasn't expecting luxury accommodations.

Opposite of the bed was an antique wooden dresser that she would dust out later. Next to it was a nice roll up wooden desk, where at least she could work in privacy. At the far end a wardrobe stood next to a small door.

"That's the uh, toilet and sink. You'll have to shower in the shower room unfortunately." Kerry chimed in gesturing towards the other end of the room.

"Ok, I'll need some things tomorrow if one of you can take me into town." Lizzie started to think practically about how she was going to make this work for a full month.

"One of us can go for you, and I'll um put one of the tvs in here tomorrow. I wired up the rooms one day, so I can totally hook it up. And, we have some extras thanks to a good job we did. They give you perks when you save certain people in high places from the nasty things in this world." Kerry was trying to make her comfortable.

"Thanks, I'll shower after Tomas brings clothes for me if that's okay?" Lizzie asked him sweetly.

"Yea, and um, I'll go get that mattress and some sheets. It's a queen so not too small." He turned leaving her in the room to look around. She supposed it wasn't too bad and could certainly make do for a month. It was like an old school hotel room.

Tomas had returned with sufficient clothes, her laptop and plug, her vibrator and a few other essentials. With a quick shower to rinse off, Lizzie fell asleep quickly on the new mattress. Her dreams that ensued were of the nightmare she had endured earlier, but quickly turned to very interesting things she wished to do to the two men she was staying with.

Despite the seemingly cold exterior and minimal decoration of the interior, the room turned out to be quite comfortable. The heating in the place definitely worked and served to keep her cozy for the night. With her things in the room, she felt like she could definitely make her home here for the next month without too much effort. Now, it was just a matter of finding a way to make things work with the two men holed up in the bunker with her. She decided to start on that the next morning when she woke up.

"Hey I hope you guys don't mind. I thought I would make breakfast as a sort of olive branch. Do muffins work? I saw some blueberries in the fridge." Lizzie was in the kitchen when Kerry and Jeff wandered in.

She had thrown on her usual t-shirt and pajama shorts after leaving her room not giving it a second thought. She had not lived with anyone in a long time and Tomas had never cared what she wore. A bra wasn't even a thought, but judging by the way Jeff was staring at her chest when she turned around she wondered if it should have been.

"Wow, don't take this the wrong way, but your smell is intense this morning. I mean we could smell it when we went to shower and now, wow." Kerry's brows went up as he spoke. He was trying to keep looking at her directly in the face, but her legs were an obvious distraction.

"Yea, it can be really strong when I first wake up. I'll try to take it down a notch before I go shower." She blushed. These guys knew what was going on with her and she wanted desperately to try to trust them as Tomas did, but she was still embarrassed by how they were looking at her.

"Do you always, um, sleep like that?" Jeff's voice was a little ragged.

"Actually, I usually sleep naked, but I figured that wasn't a good way to make breakfast. I kind of have to, because I sweat like crazy with the heat at night." Lizzie answered without a second thought. Both brothers stood frozen staring at her.

"You can make breakfast naked any time you want to gorgeous." Jeff smirked.

"Okay, maybe now is a good time to go through a few ground rules. Let me get you muffins though, do you take butter? And, do you want coffee?" She turned reaching to grab mugs from the cabinet where she found her own. Her shirt rode up just enough to reveal the skin above her shorts.

"Sounds hot...I mean good." Kerry croaked out.

"Yea, coffee and um butt...er." Jeff followed.

Lizzie poured coffee and put it on the table in front of them; both had now taken seats and scooted into the table. She went back to the fridge and grabbed butter; turning back she caught Jeff staring directly at her crotch. She sighed, knowing this would not be an easy month.

Once the muffins were on the table, and they were eating, it all seemed to get a little better although it was clearly not the easiest atmosphere and even she could smell the guys, knowing it was really their excitement that she sensed.

"Alright guys, if I am staying here, we need some rules. First, I noticed the shower stalls doesn't go to the ceiling, they're actually kind of short. So, can I ask that if we are showering at the same time we put a stall between us. I mean you guys are just a bit taller, and I don't feel like giving up privacy that much." Lizzie ventured out with an easy one.

"Sounds good, we can do that." Kerry agreed trying to act normal despite the fact that he was visibly excited beneath the table.

"Second one, I don't intend to try anything sexually with either of you, so I would appreciate it you guys didn't try anything either. I know I smell good, and trust me both of you do too, but I'm just not interested in a repeat awful time in my life. I'm going to wait until it's forced on me." Lizzie put the hard one out there. Sure they were hot, but sex really wasn't worth the strings for her.

"Absolutely, you can trust me, I won't try anything. But, it is going to be hard not to notice the smell and everything." Kerry was quick to jump on it.

"Are you sure, because I mean we are safe, you can trust us not to bite." Jeff tried his luck.

"Jeff, please, I can't avoid you guys for a whole month. I really just want to get through this the best we can." Lizzie pleaded with him looking into his green eyes. His stare was full of lust.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:21 PM