Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
The creak of a car door opening woke her from sleep. She tried to ready herself, but noted that her entire body was stiff and sore after the earlier events. Lizzie cursed herself for being taken like this after being attacked. Tomas was going to be so upset with her.

"Alright, let's wake her up and get her inside and then we can figure out what the hell is going on." The driver of the vehicle spoke before getting out of the car. She saw the passenger - the guy who had carried her - get out too and come around opening her door. She closed her eyes pretending to still be asleep.

When she felt his hands on her shaking her, Lizzie took the opportunity kicking out and connecting with his crotch. She heard him grunt and she struggled to get around him as he stood in the doorway of the car. Another two steps was all she got before being grabbed around her chest in a bear hug.

"No....no." She groaned out, her voice still raspy. It hurt to talk.

"Hey calm down, we're not going to hurt you." A deep voice spoke calmly in her ear.

"Let me go."

"Hey, hey we're friends with Tom, he asked us to come get you. Let us explain." The tall one who was just standing up and still half-cradling his crotch spoke to her with a hand up signaling that she should calm down.

"Tomas said never to trust anyone unless he introduced me, so why should I trust you?" She asked panic in her eyes at the thought that she could not escape these guys any more than the ones from earlier.

"If I let you go, can we chat....we can stay here in the garage if you want." The deep voice spoke to her calmly loosening his grip around her body. She sucked in a deep breath. She noted her surroundings then. It was a concrete walled huge garage with only one other car inside. That was a Chevy Blazer, and it looked to be in fairly good condition. The car she just emerged from was a 70s Ford, probably a Torino if she knew her cars. It was in pristine condition with a shiny coat of navy blue paint. She also sadly realized that there was only one visible door out of the garage and both men stood in front of it at this point.

"Fine, but if you try anything, Tomas will smite your asses." Lizzie huffed and the arms released her completely.

"Trust me, we're not interested in hurting you, we just want answers." He spoke again.

"Tom will be here soon and you'll see, he asked us to come get you because you were in danger." The tall one spoke to her smiling and raising his brows. He stood about 6'2" with a burly build. He had dark hair that hung long to the tops of his shoulders and he had bright hazel eyes. The man looked like a statute, but had the most caring eyes.

"Okay, first of all, why don't we start with names. I'm Jeff and this is Kerry, and you are?" The man who had held her from behind spoke. He had a short buzz cut of blonde hair and green piercing eyes. He was beautiful too, although a solid 2 or 3 inches shorter than the other man. He was just as muscular, but his face was much more stern. The stubble that graced his jaw only accentuated the strong jawline. Both men were beautiful specimens and looked like they could definitely do some damage if she challenged them, so she decided to go for option two of getting more information.

"Lizzie. Wait.....Kerry and Jeff? Are you agents with the Dark Division?" Lizzie suddenly recalled prior conversations with both Oz and Tomas and those names coming in. Granted all the stories weren't good, but at least she could place them then.

"Yes, we're partners." Kerry spoke and it made her relax instantly to know that at least they weren't demons and they came from the good side. Dark Division was something Tomas had told her about and it was the group that Oz worked for, although he was a supervisor of sorts. It was some sketchy CIA group that dealt with the not so natural things in this world.

"Oz and Tomas have talked about you before, but you could just be telling me that. Those guys are infamous to good and evil. Where are we?" Lizzie had herself pinned to the side of the car trying to stay as far away as she could from them both.

"We're in one of the division's bunkers -- we're stationed here. We figured it would be safe for you until we talked to Tom." Kerry spoke again; Jeff had a serious look on his face as if eyeing her and trying to figure out the great mystery.

"My turn, what the hell is that smell, we've been dealing with it for the whole trip. Is it you? And, can you turn it off?" Jeff spoke sounding harsh and making her not want to answer.

"It's me. When I'm in heat, I smell like that to men. And, I can't turn it off, just mute it sometimes. It gets stronger when I sleep." Lizzie tried to explain feeling like an idiot and worried that if they had noticed it then she wasn't very safe at all.

"Look, can I at least give you my jacket? Your shirt is...." Kerry muttered to her.

Lizzie looked down finding her shirt hanging open and her white lace bra exposed. Blood was caked on her neck and she realized it was from the nails of that monster digging into her. She clutched at herself instantly and blushed red.

"I guess, but don't try anything. Why are you helping me?" She was guarded still. Kerry pulled his jacket off and reached out his long arm to her so he only had to take two steps and she reached grabbing it and pulling it around her shoulders.

"Tom asked us to, that's all. He said you were his charge and he couldn't watch you but you really needed help. How long have you been his charge?" With more details coming from the younger, much less ominous of the two, Lizzie started to relax a little. His jacket around her was warm and smelled strongly of him. It filled her nostrils. This year her ability to smell men had grown heightened for whatever reason.

"It's been 13 years now, since I was 15 years old and the heat started. The angels that raised me gave me to him because he was more powerful." Lizzie let the information flow freely.

"Ok, princess, I'm tired and hungry, so I'm going inside to sit down and have a beer and some food. You can join us and wait for Tom or you can stay out here." Jeff was gruff seeming irritated with the whole situation.

"What my partner means is you are welcome to come in and make yourself comfortable." Kerry chimed in with a soft smile.

"Okay, but when Tomas comes I'm leaving." Lizzie followed the two of them through the door and down a couple of long corridors. They passed what looked like a full exercise room, a gun range, and then a door labeled showers. God, she could really use a shower right now.

Another turn and she was following the guys through a library into an industrial looking kitchen. It felt very sterile and she could tell that no women lived here. Once in the kitchen she took a seat at the table and watched the two carefully.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:20 PM