Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 01

"So, let me get this straight. You have a girl that you were charged with protecting and you want us to babysit her?" Jeff asked looking at Tom with a raised brow.

"I suppose that's one way of saying it. She is experiencing a strong heat cycle and I have had to save her once already, so I fear that she will not be safe if she stays where she currently is." Tom was very matter of fact about this. He had swooped in to save Lizzie from an awkward situation already as she was grocery shopping and now it was imperative that she be kept safe.

"Tom, why haven't you told us about this girl before? We didn't know you still had charges." Kerry asked him.

"Until now she was able to hide relatively easily; however, her heat cycles have become progressively problematic." Tom shook his head looking concerned.

"Okay, I'm just a little stuck on this heat cycle concept. What the hell does that mean?" Jeff held a hand up to interject as he spoke.

"I don't have time to explain all of this now. I have heard chatter that a demon is looking for her and I cannot watch her throughout her whole cycle this year. I understand this will be a burden, but there is no one else I trust. I can go there and protect her while you drive out." Tom was frustrated with them and didn't feel like explaining himself when he had helped them so much.

"We can go out and protect her from the demon, but I don't know about the bunker Tom. It's not really something we advertise. Plus, we haven't cleared bringing her here with Oz yet." Kerry chimed in offering help.

"What the hell, maybe we'll get a good meal out of this. You better give us the full story though, because we're not babysitters." Jeff put a finger in Tom's face as he spoke, only to have Tom disappear in front of him. Jeff and Kerry jumped into action, leaving the library where they were working before to get bags together and head out. It was a full two hours before they would reach this girl and they were hoping to make quick work of it before it got dark.

The two of them weren't used to assignments like this, especially after having rotated into bunker duty almost a year before. They were set to be here for three years unless they were rotated out, which meant no direct cases just support and selective housing for Dark Division agents.

Tomas, or Tom as they called him, was a friend of theirs from an old case they worked on. He was an angel, formerly a guardian angel for special beings. Now, he worked some overseer position in Heaven and only checked in with them on occasion. He was calling in a favor that they did not appreciate too much, particularly with the limited information he had provided thus far.

"Tomas, hey, thanks for coming back. I think I'm okay, though, you don't have to stay. I mean you've been here over two hours and nothing has happened yet." Lizzie smiled at him thankful her angel was always there when she needed him.

"Lizzie, you know I will always keep you safe. I don't think you appreciate the danger you are in right now." Tom walked to her making her look him directly in the eye. His face was grave as he spoke.

"What are talking about, it's no worse than it was last year. I just lay low and stay in my apartment as much as I can. Then, when the clock runs up I go back to life as normal. The supermarket thing was stupid I know. I just figured I had some time before it got strong, but I know better than to go out during the day when there are a lot of people around. I won't do it again if that's what you're worried about." Lizzie didn't want to be any more of a burden on Tomas than she already was.

She really cared about him, and he had been charged with protecting her since she was 15. He had helped instructing her and explaining her situation, and he had been there to check in with her several times every year. He was always great, and every time she had a moment in her heat cycle where she freaked out or needed a break he came to her rescue taking her away for a little bit. He was always nice enough to make it somewhere beautiful so they could sit and chat too. Tom was like a big brother, and mostly immune to her heat although at times she wondered.

"I have heard some chatter this year Lizzie both demonic and from above that this is a critical time for you. So, I have enlisted the help of some friends to assure you are safe. I have some other important matters to tend to, so I cannot watch you all the time. I think it would be prudent for you to pack a bag for the next month and go stay with them." Tom held her hand, the concern on his face obvious.

"What? No, no way, I'll be fine here, don't worry about it Tom. What did you hear though? Is this like that weird demon that came after me a few years ago? I just led him down toward that agent's house and poof that was done."

"No, this is different. I believe that you will need to be away from the general public during this time. I.....I heard something. Stay here." Tomas disappeared instantly.

Lizzie heard a knock on the door and walked towards it to look outside. She knew it wasn't Tom because he never knocked like that. He usually just appeared in front of her; after all he would never catch anything happening. She had only dated a few people and he had known never to manifest with another person there. As for herself, well he had seen her naked many times and she never even thought twice about it.

She looked outside and seeing no one there, Lizzie opened the door to take a closer look. Immediately she was shoved backwards by large hands. A dark haired man stood in front of her a full foot taller than she was. Her breath caught as she looked up at him.

"Hey there pretty little girl, I've been looking for you all year. I knew I was close though when I started to smell you. What do you say you come with me and we make things easy on both of us?" He licked his lips sending a shiver down her spine.

"No way you creep, now get out of my apartment before I call the security officer." She tried to be forceful thinking this was just a regular guy and he needed to be convinced she wasn't interested.

"Aw, aren't you cute thinking you have a choice in this. You see my boss has big plans for you, so you're coming with me whether you like it or not." His eyes flashed completely black in front of her and she realized this was a demon.

"You don't want to mess with me buddy, I have an angel friend that is coming back any second and he'll smite your ass. Tell your boss to fuck off." She pumped herself up walking backwards trying to make it to her bedroom so she could lock herself inside.

"Oh, Tomas, he's a little busy right now with my friends. You know my boss said only he gets to fuck you, but he didn't say anything about getting a little taste." His tongue darted out as she backed up to get further away. She was freaking out and had no idea what to do without Tomas to help her out.

"No way asshole." Lizzie shoved hard at his chest before running towards her bedroom, turning and slamming the door behind her. She grabbed her armchair and shoved it against the door and under the handle hoping that would hold him off long enough for Tomas to come and help.

He tried the door and then bumped it making her shudder as she sat on her bed cradling her knees. When it went silent outside she could only hope that he had given up or that Tomas had come up to end this. It seemed like an eternity went by before she heard the sounds of two men talking outside of the bedroom.

She waited there by the door cursing the fact that she had never bought a gun or any weapons for that matter despite Tomas' attempts to get her to learn to defend herself.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:20 PM